Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, sprites, and more! (NOW HIRING) [RSS Feed]
DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, sprites, and more! (NOW HIRING)

ACTIVITY CHECK

Responded:
DragonBallZ-RAS
ajsya
DBZ_PROJECTS
CraftGirl-HAS
VideoGamerCanInvent
Hai_Mami

Haven't Responded:
Well, everyone responded

Last edited by DragonBallZ-RAS (Aug. 1, 2019 20:43:59)

DBZ_PROJECTS
Scratcher
100+ posts

✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, sprites, and more! (NOW HIRING)

Starting the 6th of august, I will only be on my PC during Friday and Saturday. I have this parent rule, and my mom allowed me to go on it everyday day, but since the 6th is the day before school I can't use it, I have to go back to the oringal rule of using it during Friday and Saturday. Also if there is no school om monday I can use it on sunday. If anyone needs sprites, I may not be available
Hai_Mami
Scratcher
18 posts

Starting the 6th of august, I will only be on my PC during Friday and Saturday. I have this parent rule, and my mom allowed me to go on it everyday day, but since the 6th is the day before school I can't use it, I have to go back to the oringal rule of using it during Friday and Saturday. Also if there is no school om monday I can use it on sunday. If anyone needs sprites, I may not be available
Me too!
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK

Responded:
DragonBallZ-RAS

Haven't Responded:
Everyone else
Active

DBZ_PROJECTS wrote:

Hai_Mami wrote:

Me too!
Siblings Exposed!

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK

Responded:
DragonBallZ-RAS

Haven't Responded:
Everyone else

woah, haven't been on here in a while
DBZ_PROJECTS
Scratcher
100+ posts

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK

Responded:
DragonBallZ-RAS

Haven't Responded:
Everyone else

Im active
CraftGirl-HAS
Scratcher
500+ posts

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK

Responded:
DragonBallZ-RAS

Haven't Responded:
Everyone else
Active
DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

DBZ_PROJECTS wrote:

Hai_Mami wrote:

Me too!
Ok, no problem!

Last edited by DragonBallZ-RAS (Aug. 1, 2019 20:44:48)

DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump. some activity please!

Poppin132
Scratcher
79 posts

ACTIVITY
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Do you want to join the Shop Ranking Association?
We would rank your shop and give you tips to improve!
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/365982/?page=1#post-3655353

bye
DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Poppin132 wrote:

ACTIVITY

smileycreations15 wrote:

ok!

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

Poppin132 wrote:

ACTIVITY

smileycreations15 wrote:

ok!
Fill the form

bye
CumberSSJ3
Scratcher
1 post

Order Form
Username: CumberSSJ3
Product you want: My own OC
Descriptionk hmmm i need a buffed characer, not like super buffed but like it should enough buffedl like ssj broly, he should be wearing saiyan costume like the vegeta one, his hair should of goku ssj 4
Deadline: 10TH AUGUST
Preferred way of contact: message me on my profile
Did you read the laws?: Yes
Other: No
DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

CumberSSJ3 wrote:

Order Form
Username: CumberSSJ3
Product you want: My own OC
Descriptionk hmmm i need a buffed characer, not like super buffed but like it should enough buffedl like ssj broly, he should be wearing saiyan costume like the vegeta one, his hair should of goku ssj 4
Deadline: 10TH AUGUST
Preferred way of contact: message me on my profile
Did you read the laws?: Yes
Other: No
OK! I'll do it but it might get a bit late. Still, I'll try to do it in time.

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This shop's SRA rating: 97.2

bye
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

Yay

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
DragonBallZ-RAS
Scratcher
100+ posts

ajsya wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Yay
I agree. Yay!!

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DragonBallZ-RAS wrote:

ajsya wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Yay
I agree. Yay!!

bye
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✨RAS ScratchStore 2.0 - Get quality and perfection every time you order! - We have a variety of products including logos, sprites, and more! (NOW HIRING) [RSS Feed]