Discuss Scratch

SMaRkL_Gaming
Scratcher
1 post

★ New to Scratch? Introduce Yourself Here! ★ [READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE] [NO BLOCKSPAM ALLOWED]

when green flag clicked
if <Someone says Hi!> then

I say Hi! :D
end
Venusian
Scratcher
2 posts

★ New to Scratch? Introduce Yourself Here! ★ [READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE] [NO BLOCKSPAM ALLOWED]

Hey there! My account is @Venusian and I'm new to Scratch and currently only have one project posted (can't say what is ‘cause that would be advertising). I’m a Nintendo fan, and one of my goals on Scratch is to help make a Pokemon collab project. (Anyone who wants to do that should tell me, because I can help out a lot.) Anyway, I feel this has gone on long enough, especially since I only have one project out (which I won't mention).
AddEverythingsSuck
New to Scratch
2 posts

when green flag clicked
say[hello]
die
OOF
AddEverythingsSuck
New to Scratch
2 posts

hi i'm a new account of a scratcher that has been around for nearly 3 years
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Venusian wrote:

Hey there! My account is @Venusian and I'm new to Scratch and currently only have one project posted (can't say what is ‘cause that would be advertising). I’m a Nintendo fan, and one of my goals on Scratch is to help make a Pokemon collab project. (Anyone who wants to do that should tell me, because I can help out a lot.) Anyway, I feel this has gone on long enough, especially since I only have one project out (which I won't mention).

Hello! Welcome to the Scratch community!

AddEverythingsSuck wrote:

Hi there! Welcome to your new account!

кᴀтнɪᴇ | ♀ | ɪɴғᴘ | ʀᴀνᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ | ғσʀᴜм нᴇʟᴘᴇʀ | 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs+ σɴ scʀᴀтcʜ | † | нσмᴇѕᴄнσσʟᴇᴅ | cᴜʀᴀтᴇᴅ x1
♥️ ᴘʀσғɪʟᴇsтᴀтsᴀвouт ᴍєwσʀkshoᴘɪɴѕρɪʀᴀтɪσɴ вσᴀʀᴅ ♥️
——————
——————
B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! Welcome to your new account! I hope you enjoy it!

Venusian wrote:

Hi!

SMaRkL_Gaming wrote:

when green flag clicked

end
I agree.

haha different dance eight it's no longer å i changed it how does that feel

i go by pyrei/pyra btw, b0o0lean is a stupid username idk why i named myself that
White_Lord
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SMaRkL_Gaming wrote:

when green flag clicked

end
Hi you too!

Venusian wrote:

Hi!

when green flag clicked
say[hello]
die
OOF
Please do not spam with scripts.

Hi!

Last edited by White_Lord (Sept. 12, 2019 11:55:45)

ꅏꃅꀤ꓄ꍟ_꒒ꂦꋪꀸ the Scratcher.

The host of six studios:

Best projects on Scratch, Art Island, Music On Scratch, White_Lord and Friends, #BringBackManagerRights, Русское сообщество скретчеров 4.0 and Клуб 1000 ☕️.

- Honorary member of BLS -

I'm Scratcher from Ukraine. ☕️ I like to draw, read and watch movies.

MarveIFanatic
New to Scratch
1 post

Hi everyone! I'm Wanda. I love Marvel, Harry Potter, and Star Wars!! Can't wait for Phase Four!!
when green flag clicked
forever

think [I LOVE MARVEL]end
agario1w2
Scratcher
5 posts

GaleBreeze wrote:

Hi,

Hello @GaleBreeze Hope You Enjoy Scratch
agario1w2
Scratcher
5 posts

MarveIFanatic wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm Wanda. I love Marvel, Harry Potter, and Star Wars!! Can't wait for Phase Four!!
when green flag clicked
forever

think [I LOVE MARVEL]end[/quote]

Hello @MarvelFanatic I Also Enjoy Marvel I Hope You Enjoy Scratch
turtlesrcul
Scratcher
39 posts

Venusian wrote:

Hello and welcome to Scratch!

Hi and welcome to your new scratch account!

Last edited by turtlesrcul (Sept. 12, 2019 23:05:24)

PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MarveIFanatic wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever

think [I LOVE MARVEL]end[/quote]

Hello! Welcome to the Scratch community!

кᴀтнɪᴇ | ♀ | ɪɴғᴘ | ʀᴀνᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ | ғσʀᴜм нᴇʟᴘᴇʀ | 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs+ σɴ scʀᴀтcʜ | † | нσмᴇѕᴄнσσʟᴇᴅ | cᴜʀᴀтᴇᴅ x1
——————
——————
CloudburstTide
Scratcher
2 posts

Hi! I'm new-ish to Scratch. Been on a few weeks, and hoping to make more art!

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ CʟᴏᴜᴅʙᴜʀsᴛTɪᴅᴇ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⁺˚*・༓☾ Oғ Sᴛᴀʀs, Sᴜɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴇᴀ ☽༓・*˚⁺
B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CloudburstTide wrote:

hello!

i go by pyrei/pyra btw, b0o0lean is a stupid username idk why i named myself that
prishabansal2019
Scratcher
19 posts

hi all new scratchers
HanBaoBao123
Scratcher
1 post

Hi scratchers! I'm new to scratch
B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

prishabansal2019 wrote:

hi all new scratchers
hello!

HanBaoBao123 wrote:

hello! welcome to scratch!

White_Lord
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi everyone who has wrote today in this theme!

ꅏꃅꀤ꓄ꍟ_꒒ꂦꋪꀸ the Scratcher.

The host of six studios:

Best projects on Scratch, Art Island, Music On Scratch, White_Lord and Friends, #BringBackManagerRights, Русское сообщество скретчеров 4.0 and Клуб 1000 ☕️.

- Honorary member of BLS -

I'm Scratcher from Ukraine. ☕️ I like to draw, read and watch movies.

PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HanBaoBao123 wrote:

Hello! Welcome to Scratch!

——————
——————
turtlesrcul
Scratcher
39 posts

CloudburstTide wrote:

Hello!

HanBaoBao123 wrote:

Hello and welcome to Scratch!!!