Discuss Scratch

TheNewOne2989
Scratcher
56 posts

Make a mobile version for Scratch please! (Not Scratch Jr, but the real website.)

So, I am suggesting, that Scratch should have a mobile app, not Scratch Jr, but the original. Why I’m suggesting this is because on my iPad, I can’t really stand using a browser with scratch, the browser/webpage crashes on some projects, so I think the original Scratch needs a mobile app. So that way you don’t have to use a browser app and you could just download the mobile app for free, I’m hoping that one of the Scratch team helpers can respond to that suggestion.

My browser / operating system: IPad iOS 12.2, Safari 12.1, No Flash version detected

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Signature Coming Soon!
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Make a mobile version for Scratch please! (Not Scratch Jr, but the real website.)

Duplicate

KekCoin/CodingCoin Owner <> Java Programmer <> Nice Person <> Happy <> Inspired! <>

AFNNetworkK12!

Active Forum Member and Scratcher!

GENERATION 385459034854037294234734834903473473490247394739023473094: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and add 1 to the generation.
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
100+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Duplicate
If you're going to mark something as a duplicate, please link to just the topic instead of a specific post in that topic.
Za-Chary
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Starstriker3000 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Duplicate
If you're going to mark something as a duplicate, please link to just the topic instead of a specific post in that topic.
Thanks!

To keep the conversation focused in one place, I'll be closing this topic now. Feel free to continue the discussion in the link provided above.

Without order, there is no future.
Without a future, there is no life.
A life of chaos will split us as humans.
A life of chaos will end the world in ruin.

Za-Chary's Game Museum
The Complete List of Rejected Suggestions