Discuss Scratch

manspider12
New to Scratch
26 posts

CLOSED COLLAB

oh sorry. Um, I have one project, but it has no music, so it doesn't show my music, and very simple programming cos I've spent barely any time on it. I only came back to scratch this week after a 2 year break
fetchydog567
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED COLLAB

I made a profile image thingy for myself because I am bored:

Music-Maker
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED COLLAB

manspider12 wrote:

oh sorry. Um, I have one project, but it has no music, so it doesn't show my music, and very simple programming cos I've spent barely any time on it. I only came back to scratch this week after a 2 year break
Any example of your music will be fine, even if it isn't on scratch. If you don't have anything to show us immediately, we could delay it until you're ready.

~ Music-Maker
Music-Maker
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED COLLAB

fetchydog567 wrote:

I made a profile image thingy for myself because I am bored:
Cool! It would be awesome to have our logo in our signature!

~ Music-Maker
Whitefish
Scratcher
27 posts

CLOSED COLLAB

fetchydog567 wrote:

Woohoo new topic

1. How active are you on scratch? every day
2. Will you allow Flamethought to edit your work concerning this collaboration? Yes

this is an example: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/18001087/

oh and my dad is a great pizza chef!
Whitefish
Scratcher
27 posts

CLOSED COLLAB

oops didnt mean to put the quote
Music-Maker
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED COLLAB

Whitefish wrote:

1. How active are you on scratch? every day
2. Will you allow Flamethought to edit your work concerning this collaboration? Yes

this is an example: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/18001087/

oh and my dad is a great pizza chef!

I'm sorry, but Flamethought Collaboration is only hiring sound artists.

~ Music-Maker
manspider12
New to Scratch
26 posts

CLOSED COLLAB

Ok musicmaker, if you guys could give me a week I could probably make some music worth handing in. Thanks
Music-Maker
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED COLLAB

manspider12 wrote:

Ok musicmaker, if you guys could give me a week I could probably make some music worth handing in. Thanks
Ok, great! And don't worry about completing it in a week - take as long as you want!

~ Music-Maker
Whitefish
Scratcher
27 posts

CLOSED COLLAB

ok

Last edited by Whitefish (April 15, 2014 11:43:56)

Music-Maker
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED COLLAB

This arrangement doesn't seem to be working, and the previous one didn't either. Maybe if we made some changes to how this collaboration runs, we would function better.
Possibly we could get rid of the to-do list and have members work on things themselves. At least for me, it's hard to keep it updated. Maybe if we got rid of it, memebers wouldn't be constrained to what's on the list. If we did this, the members would need to more dedicated since it's up to them to work.
Maybe we would get rid of the list, but add details about what we're trying to create, and members would work off that instead of the to-do list.
We could also get rid of positions (programmer, artist, etc.) and everyone could help with everything. Again, members wouldn't be constrained by their positions.
I'd really like this collaboration to be succesful. What are your thoughts on this?

~ Music-Maker
EvilCookie36
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED COLLAB

Music-Maker wrote:

This arrangement doesn't seem to be working, and the previous one didn't either. Maybe if we made some changes to how this collaboration runs, we would function better.
Possibly we could get rid of the to-do list and have members work on things themselves. At least for me, it's hard to keep it updated. Maybe if we got rid of it, memebers wouldn't be constrained to what's on the list. If we did this, the members would need to more dedicated since it's up to them to work.
Maybe we would get rid of the list, but add details about what we're trying to create, and members would work off that instead of the to-do list.
We could also get rid of positions (programmer, artist, etc.) and everyone could help with everything. Again, members wouldn't be constrained by their positions.
I'd really like this collaboration to be succesful. What are your thoughts on this?
Great idea! Original to, haven't seen a collab without a to do list yet!

EvilCookie36 apologises for any mean/rude comments that may have been said above. He's a jerk.
Smartur
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED COLLAB

EvilCookie36 wrote:

Music-Maker wrote:

Great idea! Original to, haven't seen a collab without a to do list yet!

So…. right!!!

My latest CC :- https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/97080623/
Please enter!
EvilCookie36
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED COLLAB

Does anyone not want the to-do list to be removed?

EvilCookie36 apologises for any mean/rude comments that may have been said above. He's a jerk.
Smartur
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED COLLAB

EvilCookie36 wrote:

Does anyone not want the to-do list to be removed?

welll…….. it will be much easier if the to-do list remained. but if u want want it removed, i have no objections! because its real hard to update it.

Please enter!
EvilCookie36
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED COLLAB

I think I'll make a list of what already has been done.

Last edited by EvilCookie36 (April 16, 2014 11:05:43)

Music-Maker
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED COLLAB

EvilCookie36 wrote:

That would be great!

~ Music-Maker
EvilCookie36
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED COLLAB

manspider12 wrote:

Ok Music-Maker, if you guys could give me a week I could probably make some music worth handing in. Thanks
What kind of music? We need italian, but everything will be fine. (Almost everything. Try not bringing in things that dont have anything to do with the game.)

Smartur
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED COLLAB

EvilCookie36 wrote:

nice idea!

Please enter!
EvilCookie36
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED COLLAB

Finished the door!

Music-Maker wrote:

EvilCookie36 wrote:

That would be great!
And I think I'll also add a Suggestions list, as I see there is no progress…

Last edited by EvilCookie36 (April 21, 2014 17:01:06)