Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Page 43 no edit!

My shop which I opened!
I am the assistant secretary of T.I.P.S..
And please give me an internet!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

culverkwan wrote:

Page 43 no edit!
ah well I knew you would get it

you were just waiting for me to post something

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 1 (Qualified: 0) (Unqualified: 1)

Username: Draberty
Work you want done:logo
Deadline* ASAP
Description:A capital D in the middle with a blue background
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread:yes commenting is on
Link to profile :https://scratch.mit.edu/users/draberty/
Have you read the Terms of Service?:yes

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Done! Yer fragment: A3
Product
Thanks for shopping at TIPS and don't forget to fill in the customer service survey!

Small TIP for you: You only need A1 to get a silver prize.

Have a good day and make it a productive one!

congyingzhou wrote:

New fragment:

@culverkwan: A1
What is my fragment then?

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPING STUFF
Click/tap the text to activate the link.
Key:
Blue = optional
Orange = mandatory to view
Red = mandatory to view and respond
The code may change when the list changes.
If you responded, you do not need to respond again.
Fun Poll
Support TIPS by giving an Internet. You are not forced.
The T.I.P.S. Wiki Page
Official Vote (not started yet)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

~snip~
What is my fragment then?
made a mistake

A3

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

~snip~
Culver let's go chat on the 1.0 topic since it needs posts to get to page 400

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

@RedGuy7, can you trade with me as you have C2?
Suggestion: contact them on their profiles
Done!
i said no on the profile but i changed my mind. i'll give you c2 for your a3

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Who did the work for you: cong
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): advertising
Score out of ten: 10
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): yes
Was it on time? (y/n): yes
Will you come again? (y/n): yes
Remarks (mandatory): thank you

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

Done!
I made up my mind and I am not trading anything now, as I am very close to 2 bronze and 1 silver.

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

culverkwan wrote:

Done!
I made up my mind and I am not trading anything now, as I am very close to 2 bronze and 1 silver.
eh

culverkwan wrote:

Who did the work for you: cong
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): advertising
Score out of ten: 10
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): yes
Was it on time? (y/n): yes
Will you come again? (y/n): yes
Remarks (mandatory): thank you
TYSM

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unclaimed Orders Center

Total: 2 (Qualified: 0) (Unqualified: 2)

Username: Draberty
Work you want done:logo
Deadline* ASAP
Description:A capital D in the middle with a blue background
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread:yes commenting is on
Link to profile :https://scratch.mit.edu/users/draberty/
Have you read the Terms of Service?:yes
Username: @Roast_Flower
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) she/her
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music)
Any more information: no
Work you want done: profile picture
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: Description of work: A kitty cat holding a rose in its mouth. cat: gray and black; rose: red and green; background (if showing): a backyard
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes
Link to profile: i follow
Have you read the Terms of Service?: cows are lovely

woah 2 total orders, 100% not qualified

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

I can’t do any unqualified order, can I?

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

I can’t do any unqualified order, can I?
better not

culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Let’s chat!

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

culverkwan wrote:

Let’s chat!
on the 1.0 topic

Chocolate0829
Scratcher
40 posts

Username: Chocolate0829
Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher): Scratcher
Are you following this thread?: Yes
How active are you (1-10): 9
Why should we choose you?: 1=0
Remember to read the Terms and Conditions. VERY IMPORTANT

Hi, I am building my signature!
ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

New fragments:
@RedGuy7: C2
@ShaNyiah0818: A3

although someone has already taken the advertising order, I will still add it to the ad station

feel free to bump it
i meant the add station
wait so someone already have thae orders i claimed,oh,then nvm

Hey it's ShaNyiah0818 here!! I'm the founder of Profile/Logo/Icon orders where we do your pfp!! I will love to be your scratch friend. I do F4F. Hey, are u new at Scratch, come to me and you'll know everything about scratch within a week. I've been on scratch for 1 year now. Come over to my profile!! Did I tell u, I have a Youtube Channel!!! It's called ShaNyiah Vibes

- ShaNyiah0818
culverkwan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Waiting for orders…

My shop which I opened!
I play Brawl Stars!

Chocolate0829
Scratcher
40 posts

Hi, is my form accepted?

Hi, I am building my signature!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]