Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
Bubi3_Pluz
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

can i get hired

DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Hello Shop,
Unfortunately, The Shopping Mall 13.0 was closed due to the owner being inactive. If you would like to join the new one The Shopping Mall 14.0 (The Shop Directory 14.0) please go to this link and fill out the form. I will add every shop that wants to be added to the updated one.
Thank you and Happy Scratching,
DamianW987

Highlight some text and do shift + down arrow to see it all :)

I OWN A STICKIED POST!! POST LINK: Click here
Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)

Made by me
legoboy7107
Scratcher
100+ posts

legoboy7107 wrote:

Well, college finals start for me today. Oh boy, yaaaaayy.
Also, why the heck didn't my pfp show up for the quoted comment I made ^^
legoboy7107
Scratcher
100+ posts

Actually, why isn't my pfp showing up AT ALL here?! What the heck?
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

legoboy7107 wrote:

gl

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
legoboy7107
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

legoboy7107 wrote:

gl
I'm done finals now. They went well!

Also again, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY PFP? Is it not showing up for anyone else here?

Last edited by legoboy7107 (Dec. 16, 2021 21:13:37)

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

legoboy7107 wrote:

Also again, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY PFP? Is it not showing up for anyone else here?
I can see it

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
SPAGHETTIISALIE
Scratcher
1000+ posts

default dance

Helo! IT'S A ME, MARIO SPAGHETTIISALIE! I have lots of good stuff: here, click it
(hey, higlight my signature and then press MAIUSC + down arrow to see my whole signature and the spooky dance)
Help me please i need healing
I MADE AN AI FR?!?!!?
My almost most popular (and oldest) project!
[This is a certified fan]

Rickroll
PareOfPenguines
Scratcher
43 posts

Username: PareOfPenguines
Work you want done: Banner
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**):ASAP
Description: I need a banner that says “Penguin Pay” in a blue grey bahnschrift semi bold semi condensed font on a background with a color that looks best with the blue grey
Project link (if needed):N/A
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Comments are on
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please):@PareOfPenguines
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yes

legoboy7107
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

legoboy7107 wrote:

I can see it
Now it's back. Before it wasn't showing up for several days, instead showing the default white cat silhouette you get when you first join Scratch. Weird.
filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partnership request from the Water Otters 2.0!
Banner-
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/0ranges1/1B6F9607E1A8429C99D7.png[/img]

Highlight this text and Shift + Down

My signature was made by Lightning Studios 3.0

^U^:: #BBDEF0 ring
This is Reily. She protects my signature from evil kumquats

Thanks to clove for my current banner
Thanks to procrastinating- for my previous banner
Thanks to PeriwinkleVibes for Reily

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Banner by @congyingzhou, format by @cubbywindowspc and tweaked by @PndaGmr978
Check up on the status of your order
There are/is currently 5 order(s).
Username: SidCHS
Work you want done: New profile photo
Deadline* 3\11\2021
Description: I like Mario. Please make it with Mario.
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread My profile comments are on.
Link to profile https://scratch.mit.edu/users/SidCHS/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Once I thought it was food love hamsters.
Username: SilverDxxsies
Work you want done: ideas
Deadline* (20/11/2021)
Description: 4 video ideas for gaming/art
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey):yes and yes
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): notify me on forums please
Have you read the Terms of Service?: yes all of them i spent ~30 minutes reading every page also food love hamsters
Username: supergirl3212
Work you want done: Bump Banner
Deadline* ASAP
Description: Vaporwave bump banner with bump in retro font
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): both
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/supergirl3212/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: I love food and hamsters.
Username: lachlanatbakewell
Work you want done: thumbnail
Deadline: ASAP
Description: Thumbnail for a catified (all characters are now cats) Fazbear Frights MAP. Thumbnail features a catified version of the Stitchwraith with the Into the Pit ball pit behind him. Text is on-screen reading “Lullaby Dies”, the name of the song being used for the MAP. Here's a reference photo of Stitchwraith (so yeah, this guy as a cat. and don't worry, those are pizza stains. I'm not joking)
https://u.cubeupload.com/moshiwell/Stitchwraith.png
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): They're on, and I am following!
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): Here!
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes, and I have learnt that food love hamsters

--Tom wrote:

Username: –Tom
Work you want done: Thumbnail.
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): Until 31.12.21
Description: Like this, but better, and no watermark, I'll give credit (also, could I have two versions with the different text on them):
https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/8c25cd0eb40c7bd5d3d572bcd4950d5e.svg
https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/3d4531047e21ce63bf60727f69592689.svg
Project link (if needed): It's private right now so just make a project and put the thing in it.
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes I am doing both.
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): Here!
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes, personally I think food loves hamsters
Updates Centre:
  • new page
Bumping Stuff:

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity Check deadline 28th December

Responded:
@congyingzhou
@abcde26
@SPAGHETTIISALIE
@legoboy7107
@roketH77

Not responded:
@ConvexPolygon(*)
@StarStriker3000(*)
@RedGuy7
@Waffle_Iron_Studios(***)
@9cjames1(***)
@Spritesmasher(*)
@SquirreIstar(***)
@b1048546(***)
@PewDiePython(***)
@78ch3
@Catie623(*)
@Gamer_JimJamz(***)
@PndaGmr978(*)
@accountcraft123
@FollowCherryBlossom
@arjunking788(*)
@Angel_Coder919
@PewDiePython(**)
@NatKingCoder(*)
@itschaoticcrazycat
@TechKid22(*)
@codinglah(*)
@Sciencemangoes

Last edited by congyingzhou (Dec. 28, 2021 11:25:20)

abcde26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

-snip-
Active!

No signature currently stored in profile.

Uhh what? Wait how am I typing th-
abcde26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

There aren't any good orders I can do. 1 violates the CG, 1 contains a process that i'm not good at. I don't want to do overdue orders as the customer already got what they wanted. This place is really inactive.

No signature currently stored in profile.

Uhh what? Wait how am I typing th-
SPAGHETTIISALIE
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

snip
I AM HERE

Helo! IT'S A ME, MARIO SPAGHETTIISALIE! I have lots of good stuff: here, click it
(hey, higlight my signature and then press MAIUSC + down arrow to see my whole signature and the spooky dance)
Help me please i need healing
I MADE AN AI FR?!?!!?
My almost most popular (and oldest) project!
[This is a certified fan]

Rickroll
legoboy7107
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Responded:
@congyingzhou

Not responded:
@ConvexPolygon(*)
@StarStriker3000(*)
@RedGuy7
@9cjames1(***)
@Spritesmasher(*)
@SquirreIstar(***)
@b1048546(***)
@PewDiePython(***)
@78ch3
@Catie623(*)
@Gamer_JimJamz(***)
@PndaGmr978(*)
@accountcraft123
@FollowCherryBlossom
@arjunking788(*)
@Angel_Coder919
@PewDiePython(**)
@NatKingCoder(*)
@itschaoticcrazycat
@TechKid22(*)
@codinglah(*)
@SPAGHETTIISALIE
@roketH77
@Sciencemangoes
@abcde26
I am here!
samq64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: samq64
Work you want done: Art
Deadline: ASAP
Description: I would like some small vector pizza toppings drawn. (Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, ham, onion, bell pepper, olive, mushroom and pineapple)
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread: Yes.
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/samq64/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes, nom nom nom.

Last edited by samq64 (Dec. 22, 2021 02:30:17)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

updated activity check

roketH77
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Responded:
@congyingzhou
@abcde26
@SPAGHETTIISALIE
@legoboy7107

Not responded:
@ConvexPolygon(*)
@StarStriker3000(*)
@RedGuy7
@9cjames1(***)
@Spritesmasher(*)
@SquirreIstar(***)
@b1048546(***)
@PewDiePython(***)
@78ch3
@Catie623(*)
@Gamer_JimJamz(***)
@PndaGmr978(*)
@accountcraft123
@FollowCherryBlossom
@arjunking788(*)
@Angel_Coder919
@PewDiePython(**)
@NatKingCoder(*)
@itschaoticcrazycat
@TechKid22(*)
@codinglah(*)
@roketH77
@Sciencemangoes
Hola

Moved to reidling–
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]