Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
legoboy7107
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

RoseyKittens wrote:

It's September 10th? So what? I know tomorrow is 9/11 but yeah. Whats your point? ( I am interested)
It has nothing to do with 9/11 lol. 9/10/21 is important because of the 9 + 10 = 21 meme. Idk if you know that meme (it's from 2013 but it's a really famous vine, if you haven't heard about it you can look it up) or how long you've been on TIPS, but since the early days of TIPS I've been known for saying that meme here and it even had started a whole meme chat in TIPS. So I kinda had to announce something on the date 9/10/21.

The internet is also going wild over this today, especially on YouTube. Because of the date, the 9 + 10 = 21 meme has instantly resurfaced again and people are making more memes about it, calling today “The Day of Reckoning” or whatever lol.

Also, Page 250. Nice.

Last edited by legoboy7107 (Sept. 10, 2021 18:17:19)

RoseyKittens
Scratcher
4 posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Ok! Wanna be friends? You seem to know a lot of information
SPAGHETTIISALIE
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

RoseyKittens wrote:

Ok! Wanna be friends? You seem to know a lot of information
Oh, hi!… Wait a minute

Helo! IT'S A ME, MARIO SPAGHETTIISALIE! I have lots of good stuff: here, click it (hey, higlight my signature and then press MAIUSC + down arrow to see my whole signature and the spooky dance)
Help me please i need healing
A lip sync machine
My (almost and oldest) most popular project!
I have a shop and i evenSell hugs

Rickroll
bugsyk2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Username: bugsyk2009
Work you want done: Review this shop
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: Order any box of your choice from The Box Shop. You do not have to meet the qualifications for ordering some boxes (e.x. you can order a New Scratcher box even though you're not a New Scratcher). Once the order is completed, I will comment on your profile to let you know. After it is completed, please use the review form to review your order. This request falls under the “Reviews” category.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes and yes
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): Here
Have you read the Terms of Service?: food love hamsters



Thank you to Lightning Studios 3.0 for providing my signature!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

bugsyk2009 wrote:

Username: bugsyk2009
Work you want done: Review this shop
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: Order any box of your choice from The Box Shop. You do not have to meet the qualifications for ordering some boxes (e.x. you can order a New Scratcher box even though you're not a New Scratcher). Once the order is completed, I will comment on your profile to let you know. After it is completed, please use the review form to review your order. This request falls under the “Reviews” category.
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes and yes
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): Here
Have you read the Terms of Service?: food love hamsters
Taken

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviews and Assistance Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold/orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC. - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege



Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Dang, is this still here?

President of Scratch ShopBux
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

MClovers wrote:

Dang, is this still here?
Yeah, cong is inactive but we're trying our best.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviews and Assistance Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold/orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC. - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege



Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Scratchgaming2newacc
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Username:scratchgaming2newacc
Work you want done:thumbnail
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**):19 September 2021
Description:yellow stickman on black background falls down the stairs while holding cat food
Project link (if needed):none
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey):both
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please):tap my pfp
Scratchgaming2newacc
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Scratchgaming2newacc wrote:

Username:scratchgaming2newacc
Work you want done:thumbnail
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**):19 September 2021
Description:yellow stickman on black background falls down the stairs while holding cat food
Project link (if needed):none
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey):both
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please):tap my pfp
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Also that's my 50th post!
SPAGHETTIISALIE
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Scratchgaming2newacc wrote:

Username:scratchgaming2newacc
Work you want done:thumbnail
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**):19 September 2021
Description:yellow stickman on black background falls down the stairs while holding cat food
Project link (if needed):none
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey):both
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please):tap my pfp
Sorry i cannot now.

Helo! IT'S A ME, MARIO SPAGHETTIISALIE! I have lots of good stuff: here, click it (hey, higlight my signature and then press MAIUSC + down arrow to see my whole signature and the spooky dance)
Help me please i need healing
A lip sync machine
My (almost and oldest) most popular project!
I have a shop and i evenSell hugs

Rickroll
legoboy7107
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

RoseyKittens wrote:

Ok! Wanna be friends? You seem to know a lot of information
Sure! Except…SPAGHETTIISALIE's reply makes me a bit suspicious, not sure of what though lol.
SPAGHETTIISALIE
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

legoboy7107 wrote:

RoseyKittens wrote:

Ok! Wanna be friends? You seem to know a lot of information
Sure! Except…SPAGHETTIISALIE's reply makes me a bit suspicious, not sure of what though lol.
i am not sus, i just did my tasks!

Helo! IT'S A ME, MARIO SPAGHETTIISALIE! I have lots of good stuff: here, click it (hey, higlight my signature and then press MAIUSC + down arrow to see my whole signature and the spooky dance)
Help me please i need healing
A lip sync machine
My (almost and oldest) most popular project!
I have a shop and i evenSell hugs

Rickroll
bugsyk2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Who did the work for you: 78ch3
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5607662/
Score out of ten: 10/10
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): Yes
Was it on time? (y/n): Yes
Will you come again? (y/n): Yes
Remarks (mandatory): Did an amazing job reviewing my shop and told me my strengths and weaknesses. Would recommend for anyone looking to get their shop reviewed (:



Thank you to Lightning Studios 3.0 for providing my signature!
SPAGHETTIISALIE
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

bugsyk2009 wrote:

Who did the work for you: 78ch3
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5607662/
Score out of ten: 10/10
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): Yes
Was it on time? (y/n): Yes
Will you come again? (y/n): Yes
Remarks (mandatory): Did an amazing job reviewing my shop and told me my strengths and weaknesses. Would recommend for anyone looking to get their shop reviewed (:
yo, imma review your shop now!

Helo! IT'S A ME, MARIO SPAGHETTIISALIE! I have lots of good stuff: here, click it (hey, higlight my signature and then press MAIUSC + down arrow to see my whole signature and the spooky dance)
Help me please i need healing
A lip sync machine
My (almost and oldest) most popular project!
I have a shop and i evenSell hugs

Rickroll
bugsyk2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

SPAGHETTIISALIE wrote:

bugsyk2009 wrote:

Who did the work for you: 78ch3
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5607662/
Score out of ten: 10/10
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): Yes
Was it on time? (y/n): Yes
Will you come again? (y/n): Yes
Remarks (mandatory): Did an amazing job reviewing my shop and told me my strengths and weaknesses. Would recommend for anyone looking to get their shop reviewed (:
yo, imma review your shop now!
Uh, alright, sure



Thank you to Lightning Studios 3.0 for providing my signature!
SPAGHETTIISALIE
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

bugsyk2009 wrote:

SPAGHETTIISALIE wrote:

bugsyk2009 wrote:

Who did the work for you: 78ch3
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5607662/
Score out of ten: 10/10
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): Yes
Was it on time? (y/n): Yes
Will you come again? (y/n): Yes
Remarks (mandatory): Did an amazing job reviewing my shop and told me my strengths and weaknesses. Would recommend for anyone looking to get their shop reviewed (:
yo, imma review your shop now!
Uh, alright, sure
What's the matter?

Helo! IT'S A ME, MARIO SPAGHETTIISALIE! I have lots of good stuff: here, click it (hey, higlight my signature and then press MAIUSC + down arrow to see my whole signature and the spooky dance)
Help me please i need healing
A lip sync machine
My (almost and oldest) most popular project!
I have a shop and i evenSell hugs

Rickroll
bugsyk2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

SPAGHETTIISALIE wrote:

bugsyk2009 wrote:

SPAGHETTIISALIE wrote:

bugsyk2009 wrote:

Who did the work for you: 78ch3
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5607662/
Score out of ten: 10/10
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): Yes
Was it on time? (y/n): Yes
Will you come again? (y/n): Yes
Remarks (mandatory): Did an amazing job reviewing my shop and told me my strengths and weaknesses. Would recommend for anyone looking to get their shop reviewed (:
yo, imma review your shop now!
Uh, alright, sure
What's the matter?
IDK it was kind of spontaneous
But anyone is welcome to review our shop (:



Thank you to Lightning Studios 3.0 for providing my signature!
SPAGHETTIISALIE
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

bugsyk2009 wrote:

SPAGHETTIISALIE wrote:

bugsyk2009 wrote:

SPAGHETTIISALIE wrote:

bugsyk2009 wrote:

Who did the work for you: 78ch3
Example of work (project link/quote/post link/image): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5607662/
Score out of ten: 10/10
Was it what you wanted? (y/n): Yes
Was it on time? (y/n): Yes
Will you come again? (y/n): Yes
Remarks (mandatory): Did an amazing job reviewing my shop and told me my strengths and weaknesses. Would recommend for anyone looking to get their shop reviewed (:
yo, imma review your shop now!
Uh, alright, sure
What's the matter?
IDK it was kind of spontaneous
But anyone is welcome to review our shop (:

Helo! IT'S A ME, MARIO SPAGHETTIISALIE! I have lots of good stuff: here, click it (hey, higlight my signature and then press MAIUSC + down arrow to see my whole signature and the spooky dance)
Help me please i need healing
A lip sync machine
My (almost and oldest) most popular project!
I have a shop and i evenSell hugs

Rickroll
CamilleLP2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Username: @CamilleLP2009

Work you want to do: I will like a banner for my signature

Deadline * (dd / mm / yyyy) / (write as soon as possible **): September 22, 2021

Description: I changed my profile picture not long ago and my banner is out of date. I would like it to be written “Harry Potter fan”, my nickname, my profile picture and it to be in a little vintage style.

Project link (if necessary): /

Is your profile commenting or are you following this thread (you must do this until you have completed the survey): Yes to both

Profile link (we really need this for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/CamilleLP2009/

Have you read the terms of use? : Yes

Disclaimer: We are not gods, if your order is too difficult or does not fall under the category of what our active workers are good, it may not be completed.

Last edited by CamilleLP2009 (Sept. 15, 2021 14:32:31)


La vie c'est comme une boite de chocolat, faut pas laisser les autres te la bouffer !!!

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

this has 5000 replies and 5001 posts!

Semi-retired forumer. Went from 5 posts a day to 5 posts a month

Puss in Boots might win the Oscar for Best Animated Feature. I feel like it should

You guys ever see someone say something that was popular 2-3 years ago in today's world and just cringe?
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile