Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Unclaimed Orders Centre

Unclaimed Total: 8 (Qualified: 9) (Unqualified: 0)

Username: Angrybella
Work you want done: profile(yeah, I want two to choose)
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 15.03.2020
Description:Have a starry sky background with an animal jam fox model, coloured purple, but Not fully purple, with some white near the mouth, and, if possible Angrybella in the animal jam font, if you can’t do the animal jam font, then please do undertale font. And computer animal jam before I forget.
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey):yes
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Angrybella/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Hamsters love food very much.
Username: Angrybella
Work you want done: An intro/animation
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 15.03.2020
Description: My oc running, and at the end, her clawing the screen. Have the words Angrybella: Artist, scratcher and Warriors fan. Also, at the end, ‘Hope you enjoy’ should be on the screen! Also, if I like the intro, I’ll get an Outro later on.
Project link (if needed): here is da ref: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/361920706
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yepity yep
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Angrybella/
Have you read the Terms of Service?:Hamsters love food
Username: Spritesmasher
Work you want done: scrolling platformer
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 04/04/2020
Description:it does not need to be the full Thing, just a little basics and also pls teach me how to
add spikes, lava, and etc,etc.
Project link (if needed):https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/380044116/editor
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): yes to both
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Spritesmasher/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food
Username: t-grizbear
Work you want done: Music
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 12/4/20
Description: Apocalypse theme
Project link (if needed): N/A
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yes
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/t-grizbear/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food
Username: Waffle_Iron_Studios
Work you want done: Music
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: I need music for this project, it should be casual but not over the top NO LYRICS PLEASE
Project link (if needed): In description
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Both but please notify me on my profile
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Waffle_Iron_Studios/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yeah, and hamsters love food
Username: Crossme72
Work you want done: Profile Pic
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): 19/04/20
Description: I would like a profile pic with an element of these things - field hockey, ballet, drama, music, netball, tennis, computers
Project link (if needed):
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Yeh they are on
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): Here
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes and I know that hamsters love food
Username: kitten769
Work you want done: Sprite
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): ASAP
Description: Like a thumbnail but says To be Continued… and has a short animation. Dark colours, black orange and purple. Not made with Scratch editor please
Project link (if needed)
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Profile comments are on.
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): kitten769
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food so I did
Work you want done: banner
Deadline* (dd/mm/yyyy)/(write ASAP**): Before Sunday 26th
Description: a banner with a picture of Scratch cat saying Scratch Cat's corner shop! The only shop where the speed of a cat is combined with the quality of Scratch! Green, purple and orange please.
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Profile comments are on
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): kitten769.
Have you read the Terms of Service?: Yes which is why hamsters love food
Username: cubbywindowsdpc
Work you want done: 6 Images
Deadline: ASAP
Description: A banner that is similar in background style to your 450 Pages banner, but with bubbles of different sizes throughout the foreground, that start on both sides of the banner and get fainter as you get closer to the centre. The bubbles should be styled a bit like those on dynamic wallpaper on iPadOS. In the Haettenschweiler typeface, write “Skyscrapersim” on the top-centre of the banner, at font size 60, in white, and in bold. Slightly below that, in an all-caps serif typeface, write “SL2844 EDITION”, at font size 36 and in white, but in low font weight.

I am also going to order 5 other images that will be the custom buttons that you can click on to select a building. These should be smaller, have the same gradient effect on the background, but have no bubble pattern and a white border. The text should be in the same all-caps serif typeface, and one button should say “BAURI AIRPORT”, button 2 should say “FISHERMAN'S WHARF SHOPPING CENTRE”, button 3 should say “TODAY CAR PARK”, button 4 should say “THE CYLINDER” and the fifth button should say “OTHER BUILDING”. I would also like two other versions of each button, for when the mouse is hovering over a button, and when a button has been clicked. The hover-over costume should be slightly more desaturated, and the clicked costume should be bright blue with no gradient.

Project link: Not needed. I'll be using this for a custom version of Skyscrapersim, a 3D building and lift simulator app, so take that into account. Because of this, the banner image should be around 300x300 pixels, so it isn't stretched when I put it on the main menu. The other images should only be 90x20 pixels in size.
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread: Both are true.
Did you read the Terms of Service: I would agree that hamsters love food.

Updates:
  • 1 order is now overdue.

Last edited by cubbywindowsdpc (May 3, 2020 10:25:20)

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Format by @ConvexPolygon ~ 2nd Vice President
Format edited by @cubbywindowsdpc - Secretary
Image by @congyingzhou - President

Shop Bumps
Reference:
Blue = Not compulsory to view this post
Orange = Compulsory to view this post
Red = Compulsory to view and respond to this post
No posts have been bumped today.
TIPS Links
Unclaimed Orders Centre Checkup
Qualified Total: 9 (Not yet due: 2) (Overdue: 7)
Unqualified Total: 0

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, report forms aren't allowed. Correct me if I am wrong.
Eeek. Okay then

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

Format by @ConvexPolygon ~ 2nd Vice President
Format edited by @cubbywindowsdpc - Secretary
Image by @congyingzhou - President

Shop Bumps
Reference:
Blue = Not compulsory to view this post
Orange = Compulsory to view this post
Red = Compulsory to view and respond to this post
No posts have been bumped today.
TIPS Links
Unclaimed Orders Centre Checkup
Qualified Total: 9 (Not yet due: 2) (Overdue: 7)
Unqualified Total: 0

excuse me but what is bump/bumping?

Last edited by Spritesmasher (May 3, 2020 11:16:33)

cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

Spritesmasher wrote:

Bumping is the act of posting on a shop's topic to refresh it, or quoting/double-posting a post to make sure a bigger majority of people will view it.

b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

Eeek. Okay then
I suggest you remove it as not only the fact the reporting someone itself causes drama, but the fact that the whole shop votes on it causes drama.

Last edited by b1048546 (May 3, 2020 16:29:00)

catscratchr
Scratcher
60 posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Daniel-shi wrote:

Daniel_Ice wrote:

I'm here. I lost my account and created a new one. My friend, catscratchr asked me if I wanted to do a shop box on zoom. He explained it to me and that's how I asked for a shop box.
This is my other account I lost it, but now I found it
Okay, okay. We believe you if you don't join.
although sry I still don't believe you since your reasons don't quite stand
I DO spot some reasons that make me think your story is quite weird
quite convenient you found this account after losing it for so long eh

Daniel_Ice wrote:

Here's how I know I'm not lying:
1. We did it through zoom. It's not too tough because we use it for school
2. Well maybe we had to schedule our zoom meeting.
3. We just want a shop box, maybe if u guys had already given us one, it wouldn't been a big deal.
Number 3 isn't quite proof you didn't lie… and how do we believe the other points?
I will let this down but sry you cannot join

thats his old account he wasnt locked out for that long he just tried to get in a few times when i told him about shops and he couldnt get in so he made a new account. sorry about report form i didnt know.

Last edited by catscratchr (May 3, 2020 17:35:42)

ConvexPolygon
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Daniel-shi wrote:

Daniel_Ice wrote:

I'm here. I lost my account and created a new one. My friend, catscratchr asked me if I wanted to do a shop box on zoom. He explained it to me and that's how I asked for a shop box.
This is my other account I lost it, but now I found it
Okay, okay. We believe you if you don't join.
although sry I still don't believe you since your reasons don't quite stand
I DO spot some reasons that make me think your story is quite weird
quite convenient you found this account after losing it for so long eh

Daniel_Ice wrote:

Here's how I know I'm not lying:
1. We did it through zoom. It's not too tough because we use it for school
2. Well maybe we had to schedule our zoom meeting.
3. We just want a shop box, maybe if u guys had already given us one, it wouldn't been a big deal.
Number 3 isn't quite proof you didn't lie… and how do we believe the other points?
I will let this down but sry you cannot join

RedGuy7 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

I have decided to remove 1 regular point from @Waffle_Iron_Studios. I hope it is enough to satisfy you.
? convex already striked him…
That's… unfortunate
1 coupon point then

Spritesmasher wrote:

can normal workers qualify orders?
WDYM
You can redact the strike…

Hello! I'm Jay!
I am A STEM Nerd, A Pilot, CEO of J Technologies, an Intermediate graphics designer, a maker, a web designer, a “Rubyist”/“Pythonist”, A Christian, A Conservative, A Republican, A Gamer, A Vector Artist, An Apple Hater Lover, And an Entrepreneur.
~ JTConvexpolygon ~

“The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.” –Arthur C. Clarke

b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ConvexPolygon wrote:

Yeah.. Also, please snip posts with over 5 quotes.

Last edited by b1048546 (May 3, 2020 18:25:32)

WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

Description: a banner with a picture of Scratch cat saying Scratch Cat's corner shop! The only shop where the speed of a cat is combined with the quality of Scratch! Green, purple and orange please.
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread (you have to until you fill in the survey): Profile comments are on
Link to profile (we seriously need it for easier navigation, be kind and press a few buttons please): kitten769.

Claimed! Also what does “redact” mean?

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

Claimed! Also what does “redact” mean?
In this case it means change the front page to not give waffle a strike.
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Finished @kitten769's order,

Canva

So Scratch ruined the quality a bit, I suggest using the Canva link.

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

Finished @kitten769's order,

Canva

So Scratch ruined the quality a bit, I suggest using the Canva link.
[img]https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/i.ibb.co%5C/..%5CYWPNvHd%5C/..%5CAnnotation-2020-05-03-134842.png[/img]

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ConvexPolygon wrote:

~snip~
There was no strike in the first place

b1048546 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

Eeek. Okay then
I suggest you remove it as not only the fact the reporting someone itself causes drama, but the fact that the whole shop votes on it causes drama.
We actually stopped voting on it after one incident but yeah I'll remove it soon. No time now.

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

Spritesmasher wrote:

Bumping is the act of posting on a shop's topic to refresh it, or quoting/double-posting a post to make sure a bigger majority of people will view it.
i see, sorry i don't know much
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratcher Status (New Scratcher or Scratcher): Scratcher
Are you following this thread?: Yes
How active are you (1-10): 10
Why should we choose you?: Because I am an experienced worker who has never taken more than 24 hours to complete an order after taking it. (True fact. Another true fact is that I can’t fly)

Jensenschool
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Jensenschool
Work you want done: A review of my shop (you can click the banner in my signature)
Deadline: 11/5/2020
Description: I want to know how I can make my shop better.
Project link: n/a
Are your profile comments on or are you following the thread?: Both
Link to profile:You can click my logo
Have you read the Terms of Service: hamsters love food

Banner by honeybreeze at Buzzy Bee Banners
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jensenschool wrote:

Username: Jensenschool
Work you want done: A review of my shop (you can click the banner in my signature)
Deadline: 11/5/2020
Description: I want to know how I can make my shop better.
Project link: n/a
Are your profile comments on or are you following the thread?: Both
Link to profile:You can click my logo
Have you read the Terms of Service: hamsters love food
Taken!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

Why should we choose you?: Because I am an experienced worker who has never taken more than 24 hours to complete an order after taking it. (True fact. Another true fact is that I can’t fly)
Ah! Accepted!

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Ah! Accepted!
Thank you!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]