Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

catscratchr wrote:

He just made account because like me he got locked out. We both have accounts from 3 years ago and I got back on scratch after being bored during the pandemic and then like i said asked him to make a shop with me. And for him he doesnt know his username which is why he is locked out .
I know you’re culverkwan, but I’m just gonna give up on this because I’ve got better things to do

Scratch wiki contributor, Unnoticed (mostly), Suggestions menu frequent flyer
How to stay safe from Covid-19 (coronavirus)
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅

Ok, the order is already done. Let's drop the ball on this.
catscratchr
Scratcher
60 posts

Waffle_Iron_Studios wrote:

catscratchr wrote:

He just made account because like me he got locked out. We both have accounts from 3 years ago and I got back on scratch after being bored during the pandemic and then like i said asked him to make a shop with me. And for him he doesnt know his username which is why he is locked out .
I know you’re culverkwan, but I’m just gonna give up on this because I’ve got better things to do

IGosh why cant anyone with the title new scratcher actually do stuff

Waffle_Iron_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

catscratchr wrote:

catscratchr wrote:

Lol ik

Scratch wiki contributor, Unnoticed (mostly), Suggestions menu frequent flyer
How to stay safe from Covid-19 (coronavirus)
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Snipy Snip
He caused the end of one of the biggest trends ever on a single forum shop, and all those posts were like free bumps almost 24/7. And we can’t exactly start doing it again, the spam will go out of control.
I'm the president of Perfect Pearls and we use that trend. Culerkvan is actually in our shop too…

Last edited by b1048546 (May 1, 2020 19:44:41)

catscratchr
Scratcher
60 posts

catscratchr wrote:

catscratchr wrote:

Lol ik
Even if I did create a fake account WHY? What would i get out of placing an order on this shop so i could make my own you really think im that rude. That I would make one of your workers do an order for nothing.

WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I own a shop myself and work at many shops, but I can't code. Some things you just need help with, and that is what shops are for. I order from shops I work at all the time!

catscratchr wrote:

catscratchr wrote:

catscratchr wrote:

Lol ik
Even if I did create a fake account WHY? What would i get out of placing an order on this shop so i could make my own you really think im that rude. That I would make one of your workers do an order for nothing.

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
Peaceful_Dork
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi! Another art review order.
Username: Peaceful_Dork
Work you want done: Art review
Deadline: 5/15/2020
Description: A few critiques on my art.(Link below)
Project link (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/390647872/
Are your profile comments on or are you following this thread: Yes, my comments are on. No, I am not following the thread.
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Peaceful_Dork/
Have you read the Terms of Service?: hamsters love food

"Sometimes we don't have the answers we need, and that is when we learn to trust and to step out in faith." -Tomo

Need some critisisim for your art?
Stop by the ☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

I have another Scratch account…
ConvexPolygon
Scratcher
100+ posts

catscratchr wrote:

Your Username: catscratchr
Username of the person you are reporting: WaffleIronStudios
Are you on the board of directors?: no
Workers Status(if you are a customer type ‘customer’): customer
Why are you reporting: All my friend @Daniel_Ice did was order a shop box ( which was completed ) and waffleiron accused him of being fake ( I had asked him to make a new account ( he got locked out of his old one) and order a shop box for a shop we are going to make together because I ordered like 1 or two days ago and didn't think I should order again yet. )WaffleIron kept going on and on arguing with me about whether or not this was my fake account and even accused me of being culverkan even after the order had already been finished by WarriorsRolePlayer. Yes my friend ordered when his new account was 36 minutes old but why does it matter how old the account is. As far as I am concerned there is no minimum age for an account to order here. I'm pretty sure the terms and conditions say not to argue with a customer…
Example: pretty much pages 157 158 159
How serious was it (1-10)?: 7
Sorry for the bad experience you had at our shop
We'll try to clear this up for you. Hopefully you'll come back once this is through

Hello! I'm Jay!
I am A STEM Nerd, A Pilot, CEO of J Technologies, an Intermediate graphics designer, a maker, a web designer, a “Rubyist”/“Pythonist”, A Christian, A Conservative, A Republican, A Gamer, A Vector Artist, An Apple Hater Lover, And an Entrepreneur.
~ JTConvexpolygon ~

“The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.” –Arthur C. Clarke

ConvexPolygon
Scratcher
100+ posts

catscratchr wrote:

catscratchr wrote:

also thats not his first account
Here’s how I know you’re lying:
  1. Because you could show him how, you couldn’t go to his house because of covid-19, and don’t say you used a video chat, it would be way too tough
  2. Also, if you “just showed him how” and he “had another account” you would’ve shown him sooner. And he would’ve edited his profile.
  3. You care so much about it, if you were being honest, you wouldn’t see this as such a big deal.

Here's why im not lying
1. video chats are not way to tough i use them all the time and i gave him the link to your shop via google doc. I didn't want to order here myself again yet because i already ordered a day or two ago.
2. I just found out about shops myself and was so excited to make one that i told him because hes my only friend who uses scratch
3. I only see it as a big deal because i want a good reptutation on scrathch and letting this whole shop think I spent this much time out of my day just to protect a fake account does not say good reputation
Well, why did he just make an account? You how low the odds of that are, right? And, what was his old account? Just admit defeat and go away, @culverkwan
Please calm down everybody. Even if they were @culverkwan, they are still allowed to order! It's not a big deal if they have a young account, we are all about helping people get what they need! Waffle, one strike.

Hello! I'm Jay!
I am A STEM Nerd, A Pilot, CEO of J Technologies, an Intermediate graphics designer, a maker, a web designer, a “Rubyist”/“Pythonist”, A Christian, A Conservative, A Republican, A Gamer, A Vector Artist, An Apple Hater Lover, And an Entrepreneur.
~ JTConvexpolygon ~

“The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.” –Arthur C. Clarke

ConvexPolygon
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

TERMS OF SERVICE

• *SNIP SNOP*
    After the initial 24 hours, you can only change your deadline by -30% ONCE only, or extend it as much as you like.
    *SNOP SNIP*
  • Proposed change: If an order deadline is extended, the customer can go back to the original due date plus 2 days if it is not in the past or on a holiday.
    Vote here

Hello! I'm Jay!
~ JTConvexpolygon ~

WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

aaa please don't give me a strike, I can't vote, strawpoll is blocked for me. Although, I do vote yes.

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

that was the first flamewar that happened in a shop i work at while i was a worker there

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

that was the first flamewar that happened in a shop i work at while i was a worker there
What flamewar?
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

What flamewar?
what just happened was a flamewar

also we got a ton of new people at PP did you see?

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

What flamewar?
what just happened was a flamewar

also we got a ton of new people at PP did you see?
Huh, I’m horrible at my job…
Daniel_Ice
New to Scratch
4 posts

I'm here. I lost my account and created a new one. My friend, catscratchr asked me if I wanted to do a shop box on zoom. He explained it to me and that's how I asked for a shop box.
Daniel_Ice
New to Scratch
4 posts

I'm had a account way before this and me and my friend used zoom and no one has to change their profile.
Daniel_Ice
New to Scratch
4 posts

Here's how I know I'm not lying:
1. We did it through zoom. It's not too tough because we use it for school
2. Well maybe we had to schedule our zoom meeting.
3. We just want a shop box, maybe if u guys had already given us one, it wouldn't been a big deal.
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Daniel_Ice wrote:

Here's how I know I'm not lying:
1. We did it through zoom. It's not too tough because we use it for school
2. Well maybe we had to schedule our zoom meeting.
3. We just want a shop box, maybe if u guys had already given us one, it wouldn't been a big deal.

I did give you one on your profile. It's okay, you don't have to explain. I believe you, we don't need to know why.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✅ T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop) 2.0 ⚡✅ 2nd biggest shop on Scratch! (<- i think so) Quality banners! ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]