Discuss Scratch

FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Logo Shop 2.0 - We make logos for you! - Hiring!

Bump, might close in an hour

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last post unless activity comes in in the next 30 minutes

FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

President of Scratch ShopBux
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm sorry but due to inactivity, the shop is now closed.