Discuss Scratch

--Snowball--
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ability to Report Forum Signatures

I haven't really seen that many inappropriate signatures on Scratch, but if I do see one, I think it would be useful to have an option to report it. If this suggestion doesn't go through, is there a place where I can report it?

Hello, I used to be –Snowball–. I have pretty much left Scratch now, but I still pop by every once and a while. I won't be making any more on this website, but you can still check out my projects.


   Games!       AMVs!    Comedy Animations!   MAP parts!   And total randomness!
BumpSign
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ability to Report Forum Signatures

Duplicate, also

joshuaho wrote:

ProdigyZeta7 wrote:

How should we report signatures?
Since there is no report button for signatures, I would say use the “report this user” form, or the Contact Us form.
(Once again, I am in serious debt to thisandagain's forum search)

New account of @monstermash3

Big fan of Peanuts and TMBG.
--Snowball--
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ability to Report Forum Signatures

BumpSign wrote:

Duplicate, also

joshuaho wrote:

ProdigyZeta7 wrote:

How should we report signatures?
Since there is no report button for signatures, I would say use the “report this user” form, or the Contact Us form.
(Once again, I am in serious debt to thisandagain's forum search)

Oh, oops.

Hello, I used to be –Snowball–. I have pretty much left Scratch now, but I still pop by every once and a while. I won't be making any more on this website, but you can still check out my projects.


   Games!       AMVs!    Comedy Animations!   MAP parts!   And total randomness!
Za-Chary
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Ability to Report Forum Signatures

Yeah, if you want to report a signature, just report one of the user's posts and say something like “This user has an inappropriate signature.”
--Snowball--
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ability to Report Forum Signatures

Za-Chary wrote:

Yeah, if you want to report a signature, just report one of the user's posts and say something like “This user has an inappropriate signature.”

Okay, good to know.

Hello, I used to be –Snowball–. I have pretty much left Scratch now, but I still pop by every once and a while. I won't be making any more on this website, but you can still check out my projects.


   Games!       AMVs!    Comedy Animations!   MAP parts!   And total randomness!
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ability to Report Forum Signatures

I don't think it would be worth going through the hassle of using contact-us and email the ST, wouldn't it? I agree with the idea for having a report button for signatures. Perhaps when you click “report” at the bottom right of the post you could have a dropdown, similar to the one you have in contact-us, where you can choose between reporting the post and reporting the signature.

BumpSign
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ability to Report Forum Signatures

NilsTheBest wrote:

I don't think it would be worth going through the hassle of using contact-us and email the ST, wouldn't it? I agree with the idea for having a report button for signatures. Perhaps when you click “report” at the bottom right of the post you could have a dropdown, similar to the one you have in contact-us, where you can choose between reporting the post and reporting the signature.
I agree, maybe an ST member could merge the above in with this topic?

New account of @monstermash3

Big fan of Peanuts and TMBG.
coder2045
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ability to Report Forum Signatures

--Snowball-- wrote:

I haven't really seen that many inappropriate signatures on Scratch, but if I do see one, I think it would be useful to have an option to report it. If this suggestion doesn't go through, is there a place where I can report it?
(I “spoilered” out the bad stuff, please don't ban me ST.)
Support.
I saw a siggy which had stuff about dying mothers and overweight people and even someone mocking poor people and overweight people and poor people and also being racist.

Last edited by coder2045 (June 1, 2019 15:53:23)


Thank you for reading this post. Your view to this topic has been submitted.
--Snowball--
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ability to Report Forum Signatures

coder2045 wrote:

--Snowball-- wrote:

I haven't really seen that many inappropriate signatures on Scratch, but if I do see one, I think it would be useful to have an option to report it. If this suggestion doesn't go through, is there a place where I can report it?
(I “spoilered” out the bad stuff, please don't ban me ST.)
Support.
I saw a siggy which had stuff about dying mothers and overweight people and even someone mocking poor people and overweight people and poor peopleand also being racist.

What? That's terrible!

Hello, I used to be –Snowball–. I have pretty much left Scratch now, but I still pop by every once and a while. I won't be making any more on this website, but you can still check out my projects.


   Games!       AMVs!    Comedy Animations!   MAP parts!   And total randomness!
Monniasza_spzoo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ability to Report Forum Signatures

Support!
Troyer_Kem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ability to Report Forum Signatures

coder2045 wrote:

--Snowball-- wrote:

I haven't really seen that many inappropriate signatures on Scratch, but if I do see one, I think it would be useful to have an option to report it. If this suggestion doesn't go through, is there a place where I can report it?
(I “spoilered” out the bad stuff, please don't ban me ST.)
Support.
I saw a siggy which had stuff about dying mothers and overweight people and even someone mocking poor people and overweight people and poor people and also being racist.
(Removed)… How can he/she write that? This is really an inappropriate one.

Last edited by Troyer_Kem (June 25, 2019 10:19:57)



Gender: Female — Age: 12 — Country: Turkey — Posts: 1400+ — Making Projects: Sometimes
–Way To 1500 Posts–
█████████████████████████████

Click here for my newest project!
coder2045
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ability to Report Forum Signatures

Monniasza_spzoo wrote:

Support!
Why?

Thank you for reading this post. Your view to this topic has been submitted.
Monniasza_spzoo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ability to Report Forum Signatures

coder2045 wrote:

Monniasza_spzoo wrote:

Support!
Why?
It will be very useful.
coder2045
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ability to Report Forum Signatures

BumpSign wrote:

Duplicate, also

joshuaho wrote:

ProdigyZeta7 wrote:

How should we report signatures?
Since there is no report button for signatures, I would say use the “report this user” form, or the Contact Us form.
(Once again, I am in serious debt to thisandagain's forum search)
That duplicate is over 4 years old.

Thank you for reading this post. Your view to this topic has been submitted.
GullumIncComicz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ability to Report Forum Signatures

No support, just report the user saying their siggy is bad.

Generation 1. Copy and paste this into your siggy, then increase the generation by 1. Then say you continued the generation on @GullumIncComicz profile and the number of your generation. If your generation was already commented, then remove this from your siggy.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile