Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎ [RSS Feed]
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎





✎ Shop Reviews, free of charge ✎ See the positive and negative aspects of your shop ✎ Improve on your shop with your positive and negative aspects ✎ Bring out the best in YOU ✎


To apply your shop for a review:

Shop Name:
Shop banner:
Link to shop:
Username of shop owner:
Start date of shop:

I will grade your shop on these criteria:
I will be hoping to see:
-
✔ An organised shop with multiple sections dedicated to different functions.
✔ Friendly, helpful staff.
✔ Orders done on time.
✔ Lots of communication and interaction between staff and customers.
✔ Good co-ordination between members and staff.
✔ An original shop name, with a good slogan.
✔ Strategic advertising that could not be considered spam but conveys the shop to other users.
✔ A banner, to help advertise and elaborate on your shop's atmosphere further.
I do not want to see:
-
✘ Cluttered threads with no assistance from staff.
✘ Staff squabbling over milestones.
✘ Staff consistently going off-topic, or spamming.
✘ Too many threads or studios for one shop.
✘ Slack employment requirements and example checks.
✘ No rules - there must be guidelines for staff and customers to follow in the shop
✘ Too many rules - long and complicated rules that people will be unhappy to read.
✘ Confusion on what is happening in a thread.
✘ Orders consistently not being completed to their deadline, or orders consistently being completed
to a low quality.

I will review the shops using this format:
(Shop Banner)
(Shop Name)
(Description)
(List of positive qualities)
(List of negative qualities)
Score out of 20:

✍ Reviewed Shops (1) ✍



The AfterNetwork Shop
This shop has friendly staff, although they do not make an effort to spark conversation. Orders are done quite quickly, and to the expected standard. Staff don't really go off-topic, so you can expect attention to your order.

Positive Qualities wrote:

✔ Staff are kind.
✔ Orders done quickly.
✔ Staff are very active.
✔ Banner and name creative.
✔ Owner active in the store.
✔ Staff always ready to complete your order.
✔ The owner always co-operative with the staff.

Negative Qualites wrote:

✘ Staff do not display will to take part in the shop.
✘ Whilst there are separate sections for each function of the shop, they are also crammed into the first post.
✘ Following up on that, the menu is at the bottom of the long post.
✘ The motto is hidden and unoriginal.
✘ Requirements to join the BoD are quite strict, although this is not clear.
✘ One section of the jobs, Design, has lots of jobs clumped together and can confuse anyone wanting to apply.
Score out of 20: 14.
Apart from the fact that the store formatting is not great, this is a good shop to go to!

Last edited by openPoll (May 16, 2019 19:17:34)


Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI use DiscordI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎

Shop Name: The AfterNetwork Shop
Shop banner: http://i65.tinypic.com/2cgbp5j.png
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/343347/
Username of shop owner: AFNNetworkK12
Start date of shop: March 7, 2019

AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |


HELLO
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Shop Name: The AfterNetwork Shop
Shop banner: http://i65.tinypic.com/2cgbp5j.png
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/343347/
Username of shop owner: AFNNetworkK12
Start date of shop: March 7, 2019
Okay, your shop is currently in the process of being reviewed.

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI use DiscordI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎

openPoll wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Shop Name: The AfterNetwork Shop
Shop banner: http://i65.tinypic.com/2cgbp5j.png
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/343347/
Username of shop owner: AFNNetworkK12
Start date of shop: March 7, 2019
Okay, your shop is currently in the process of being reviewed.
Your review is in!

The AfterNetwork Shop
This shop has friendly staff, although they do not make an effort to spark conversation. Orders are done quite quickly, and to the expected standard. Staff don't really go off-topic, so you can expect attention to your order.

Positive Qualities wrote:

✔ Staff are kind.
✔ Orders done quickly.
✔ Staff are very active.
✔ Banner and name creative.
✔ Owner active in the store.
✔ Staff always ready to complete your order.
✔ The owner always co-operative with the staff.

Negative Qualites wrote:

✘ Staff do not display will to take part in the shop.
✘ Whilst there are separate sections for each function of the shop, they are also crammed into the first post.
✘ Following up on that, the menu is at the bottom of the long post.
✘ The motto is hidden and unoriginal.
✘ Requirements to join the BoD are quite strict, although this is not clear.
✘ One section of the jobs, Design, has lots of jobs clumped together and can confuse anyone wanting to apply.
Score out of 20: 14.
Apart from the fact that the store formatting is not great, this is a good shop to go to!

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI use DiscordI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎

Bump

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI use DiscordI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎

Please re-review my shop again.
Shop Name: The AfterNetwork Shop
Shop banner: http://i65.tinypic.com/2cgbp5j.png
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/343347/
Username of shop owner: AFNNetworkK12
Start date of shop: March 7, 2019

AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |


HELLO
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Please re-review my shop again.
Shop Name: The AfterNetwork Shop
Shop banner: http://i65.tinypic.com/2cgbp5j.png
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/343347/
Username of shop owner: AFNNetworkK12
Start date of shop: March 7, 2019
Okay, but because of my time zone, it will be done in roughly 12+ hours

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI use DiscordI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎

Would you be interested in doing a deal with the SPA where you can review all our members shops?

inactive : )
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Would you be interested in doing a deal with the SPA where you can review all our members shops?
I would be glad to partner with you. However, I will be leaving my house soon so I won't be able to review them all.

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI use DiscordI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎

openPoll wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Would you be interested in doing a deal with the SPA where you can review all our members shops?
I would be glad to partner with you. However, I will be leaving my house soon so I won't be able to review them all.
That’s alright. Just let me know when you have time and I’ll send some in.

inactive : )
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎

Since I'm a part of SPA, do I get a free shop review? The owner said yes.

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder, TRO Shop Owner
How well do you know me?
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Since I'm a part of SPA, do I get a free shop review? The owner said yes.
All shop reviews are free

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI use DiscordI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎

Shop Name: Buzzy Bee Banners
Shop banner:
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/321816/
Username of shop owner: LotusLavender
Start date of shop: November 20th 2018
Notes: We are a SPA member but we don't have the partner list up at the moment. Also, I'm not following the topic so please could you notify me via profile. Thanks!

Last edited by LotusLavender (June 14, 2019 17:49:58)

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎

LotusLavender wrote:

Shop Name: Buzzy Bee Banners
Shop banner:
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/321816/
Username of shop owner: LotusLavender
Start date of shop: November 20th 2018
OMG OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THIS
ILL GET STARTED STRAIGHT AWAY PARDNER

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI use DiscordI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎

openPoll wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

Shop Name: Buzzy Bee Banners
Shop banner:
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/321816/
Username of shop owner: LotusLavender
Start date of shop: November 20th 2018
OMG OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THIS
ILL GET STARTED STRAIGHT AWAY PARDNER
I'm glad I reminded you - there isn't another good shop review shop open that I know of right now
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎

LotusLavender wrote:

How is my review coming on?
yeah, about that…
my laptop broke, im typing this @ school

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI use DiscordI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎

openPoll wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

How is my review coming on?
yeah, about that…
my laptop broke, im typing this @ school
Ahh. Are you still doing it (if so, how long ish)? No problem if not
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✎ The Shop Reviewer ✎ Get your shop reviewed today ✎ Professional opinion ✎ Constructive criticism ✎ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile