Discuss Scratch

ArtSmartFun101
Scratcher
9 posts

Blog Of A Poor Unloved Panda

Hello everyone, this is my blog, please ask advice questions for me to answer, and also, I do art requests, art trades, and whatever else arty related. So, please comment what you want me to do. Thanks.

A Picture Of Me, A Poor Unloved Panda

Note: I did not draw this, I found it on Google
ArtSmartFun101
Scratcher
9 posts

Hello everyone, it's me again. I would like to tell you all a story. This is a story about my friend, me, my friend's sister, and my sister. Okay, so lets call my friend Shy Panda, and her sister I'll call Outgoing Panda, and my sister I'll call Messy Panda. So, about 9 years ago, I met Shy Panda and Outgoing Panda. We instantly became friends, me and Shy Panda. And, our little sisters Outgoing Panda and Messy Panda became friends too. It was awesome! We were a big group of Panda friends! We even made forts and would sneak up on our brothers. So, here are some steps on how to annoy your brothers (or sisters) with your friends.
Step 1: Hide in the plants or another place near them, but, don't let them know you're there
Step 2: Catch them doing something wrong
Step 3: Jump out of the plants and yell at them
Step 4: Laugh at their reaction
That's all! So on with the story, all of us were best friends. Until we stoped seeing each other, and then lost touch. And that is REASON #1 why I am a Poor Unloved Panda.

Another picture of me, A Poor Unloved Panda

jamer8
Scratcher
78 posts

Please don't overuse big, bold text, It feels like yelling

I recommend using that for titles or stuff like that instead.

Last edited by jamer8 (May 12, 2019 02:16:56)

ArtSmartFun101
Scratcher
9 posts

Hm, I'll think about it. But I like it. Also, It's easier to read. I hope you still liked the blog though
dancero6
Scratcher
5 posts

I LOVE THIS BLOG!
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wow, nice blog! If you want to do this professionally, you might want to check out this website: https://www.blogger.com/about/?r=2!

ArtSmartFun101 wrote:

Hello everyone, it's me again. I would like to tell you all a story. This is a story about my friend, me, my friend's sister, and my sister. Okay, so lets call my friend Shy Panda, and her sister I'll call Outgoing Panda, and my sister I'll call Messy Panda. So, about 9 years ago, I met Shy Panda and Outgoing Panda. We instantly became friends, me and Shy Panda. And, our little sisters Outgoing Panda and Messy Panda became friends too. It was awesome! We were a big group of Panda friends! We even made forts and would sneak up on our brothers. So, here are some steps on how to annoy your brothers (or sisters) with your friends.
Step 1: Hide in the plants or another place near them, but, don't let them know you're there
Step 2: Catch them doing something wrong
Step 3: Jump out of the plants and yell at them
Step 4: Laugh at their reaction
That's all! So on with the story, all of us were best friends. Until we stoped seeing each other, and then lost touch. And that is REASON #1 why I am a Poor Unloved Panda.

Another picture of me, A Poor Unloved Panda

Haha, I love this post! I wish I had a brother though, even though I am a boy myself. I feel sorry for you, I would also not be happy if I lost touch with some really good friends.

ArtSmartFun101 wrote:

Hm, I'll think about it. But I like it. Also, It's easier to read. I hope you still liked the blog though

I love the bold big-sized text much more than normal text! Keep up the good work, Art!

See ya around! I'll keep in touch with new posts in this blog!
~Nammy~

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
ArtSmartFun101
Scratcher
9 posts

Hello everyone, it's me again. This is a story about my first pet. Well, I and my panda family were taking a walk when I saw something laying on the ground. We walked over to it and saw a little baby bird. Well, we wanted to return it to its nest, but there weren't any trees around! We looked all over, but couldn't find its nest or tree or family. So, we took it home. We looked up how to take care of it, and bought it food. But, after a few days, as the baby bird, (which we had named Love) was being held by my older sister, she spit up all over my sister's hands and died :o Yup, it was incredibly sad :( We then set Love in a shoebox and buried it. We had a funeral service and everything.
And that is REASON #2 why I am a Poor Unloved Panda

Yet another picture of me A Poor Unloved Panda

P.S. Does anyone have there own sad story to share? If so, please comment it on my profile, and I will add it to the blog, but first please, read the rules:

1. Comment it On my profile not on this blog

2. It must end sadly

3. Must say panda, not person

4. Must be a true story

5. Must begin with, “Hello everyone, it's me, (your sad panda name such as ”Lonely Panda“ or ”Depressed Unhappy Panda“ etc.), and I'm here as a guest panda on Poor Unloved Panda's blog.” Then your story can start.

That's all the rules, please share your story. Thanks!

Last edited by ArtSmartFun101 (May 16, 2019 23:51:58)

dancero6
Scratcher
5 posts

that's so sad

Last edited by dancero6 (May 17, 2019 19:07:40)