Discuss Scratch

iris009
New to Scratch
3 posts

(LOOKING FOR NEW DIRECTORY OWNER) QAS directory Ver. 2

can anybody tell me how to use this platform ?

I always help the people who are visually impaired and want to use https://irisvision.com/low-vision-aids. Thanks
iris009
New to Scratch
3 posts

This would be like this Your text to link here…

I always help the people who are visually impaired and want to use https://irisvision.com/low-vision-aids. Thanks
mike4578
Scratcher
19 posts

when green flag clicked
ask [will scratch ever end?] and wait

really, will it happen?

NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mike4578 wrote:

when green flag clicked
ask [will scratch ever end?] and wait

really, will it happen?
Not anytime soon. Right now, there isn't really a reason for Scratch to end. Adobe Flash is no longer a threat to Scratch, since 3.0 came out.

Last edited by NilsTheBest (June 30, 2019 13:57:41)

iamtheawesomeness
Scratcher
26 posts

I am trying to make a cloud project about who chooses what (not released) but the thing that is FREAKIN ME OUT is this block:
delete ( 1v) of [list v]
And it will delete 1 item out of the list BUT I wanted a specific thing out of the list (delete (username) out of the list.

Can you allow to delete a SPECIFIC thing out of list?

theawesomness07
iamtheawesomeness
Scratcher
26 posts

when green flag clicked
ask [Is Scratch becoming worse?] and wait

theawesomness07
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iamtheawesomeness wrote:

I am trying to make a cloud project about who chooses what (not released) but the thing that is FREAKIN ME OUT is this block:
delete ( 1v) of [list v]
And it will delete 1 item out of the list BUT I wanted a specific thing out of the list (delete (username) out of the list.

Can you allow to delete a SPECIFIC thing out of list?
Please don't ask your questions here, make a new topic.

iamtheawesomeness wrote:

when green flag clicked
ask [Is Scratch becoming worse?] and wait
That's subjective. Personally I prefer 3.0.

MaximunPokeMaster
Scratcher
500+ posts

due to my lack of interest in helping on the forums, and despite only owning this directory for about 65 days, I'm deciding to move ownership to someone else.

That's right I heard the story over and over again Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends That's right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends What did she say about me? What did she say? What did you do without me? What did you do? Did you play games without me? What did you play? Did you think all this time that I wouldn't find out about you? That's right I heard the story over and over again Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends Who am I? Who am I? What are you even saying? I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing! Let's play another game this time I get to win Lives on the line Winner takes all Ready or not Let's begin! oh, that's right I heard the story over and over again Gee, it's swell to finally beat her other friends Oh, that's right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends Gee, it's swell to finally beat her other Other Ooooooooootherrrrrrr friendddssssss
PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MaximunPokeMaster wrote:

due to my lack of interest in helping on the forums, and despite only owning this directory for about 65 days, I'm deciding to move ownership to someone else.

I'm considering making my own QAS topic; i'll link on this thread if I end up making it.

PrincessFlowerTV ✿
but you can call me PFTV for short.
Just your average teen girl who is a Christian, peacemaker, artist, writer, flutist, Forum Helper, Wiki editor, and is homeschooled. Oh yeah, and i'm obsessed with pastels. Okay, maybe i'm not as normal as I think...
The PFP Crew QAS Question Dictionary Rejected Suggestions
Posting since 2016 - 2,000+ posts

(Old)My Blog
Milkysplash
Scratcher
100+ posts

MaximunPokeMaster wrote:

I am intrested, though i think let others have a go.

~ Milky

Original WC songs
Wings of Fire: The Musical
PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Finished! QAS 3.0 Dictionary now completed!

PrincessFlowerTV ✿
but you can call me PFTV for short.
Just your average teen girl who is a Christian, peacemaker, artist, writer, flutist, Forum Helper, Wiki editor, and is homeschooled. Oh yeah, and i'm obsessed with pastels. Okay, maybe i'm not as normal as I think...
The PFP Crew QAS Question Dictionary Rejected Suggestions
Posting since 2016 - 2,000+ posts

(Old)My Blog