Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Suggestions
  • » New Feature [RGB and hexcodes in costume/background editor] / Near 100% Support! / Over 20 reasons to support! [RSS Feed]
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New Feature [RGB and hexcodes in costume/background editor] / Near 100% Support! / Over 20 reasons to support!

congyingzhou wrote:

bump
want any bump jokes?

I almost forgot this suggestion lol.
Also my 100th post on this account.

NONSENSE SPACE QUOTE OF THE WEEK
*coming this day*

Hi this is a signature, this appears under my posts k bye
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New Feature [RGB and hexcodes in costume/background editor] / Near 100% Support! / Over 20 reasons to support!

Morimop wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

bump
want any bump jokes?

Haha 13th page good job Mori.

*coming this day*

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Morimop wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

bump
want any bump jokes?

ooh that's good it's in your siggy

no bump jokes please, I don't need more derailing

Morimop wrote:

Morimop wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

bump
want any bump jokes?

https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Scratch_Trends#New_Page_Without_Edit

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs

Age: 11 and 5/12, Number of Posts: 5400+ help me feature this, discover how chickens help you $10 every 2 seconds
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Morimop wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

bump
want any bump jokes?

Morimop wrote:

Morimop wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

bump
want any bump jokes?

Actually you derail topic by sending a Wiki link XD
Anyways, no more derailing. You don't made it to derail, right?

*coming this day*

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Morimop wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Morimop wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

bump
want any bump jokes?

Morimop wrote:

Morimop wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

bump
want any bump jokes?

Actually you derail topic by sending a Wiki link XD
Anyways, no more derailing. You don't made it to derail, right?
yeah (the wiki link was just for information)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian

Age: 11 and 5/12, Number of Posts: 5400+ help me feature this, discover how chickens help you $10 every 2 seconds
gamebeater187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support. The sliders seem very counter-intuitive and makes it look like Scratch is unique (in a bad way). 1.4 did the colors right. But unless we make the color picker much better, it just make it look like Scratch's color system is outstanding (in a bad way). Adding more options to picking colors would be an easy positive, not a negative. The sliders don't have to be removed, it is just that picking colors can be updated more.

My 1000th post!
I haven't changed my logo since my 96th post on 2014. Now at 1000 posts, I changed my logo!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gamebeater187 wrote:

Support. The sliders seem very counter-intuitive and makes it look like Scratch is unique (in a bad way). 1.4 did the colors right. But unless we make the color picker much better, it just make it look like Scratch's color system is outstanding (in a bad way). Adding more options to picking colors would be an easy positive, not a negative. The sliders don't have to be removed, it is just that picking colors can be updated more.
Added!

Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I want the color pallete as well.

Most of the time my posts are sarcastic or a joke. Please don't take most of my posts seriously.
I'm @MrFluffyPenguins on Snap!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

Both is good. Although you can download 2.0

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

WindOctahedron
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support, because different people prefer different methods of selecting colours.

But before I go away, I'll tell you one thing that'll hopefully make the original post shorter and the discussion less repetitive: the number of supporters doesn't matter at all. It's the Scratch Team who makes decisions, not Scratchers, and it's not the number, but the reasons that is more important. That's why you also shouldn't say what has already been said.
Therefore, I suggest you to remove the list of supporters and replace it with reasons why to support/not support, and add the username of the personwho originally stated the reason. In the title, you can write something like “Over 8 reasons to support!”
I'm sorry if I sound annoying or unconstructive. It's an idea that'll make this thread follow the purpose of discussion, and using things in the way they are supposed to be used is good, isn't it?

Last edited by WindOctahedron (Aug. 19, 2019 16:25:17)

Avocado--
Scratcher
11 posts

Support!! This would be super useful. I never really thought about it but that could be part of the reason why I like outside editors like vectr.com and pixlr.com/x/ better than the Scratch editors (also they have more features but still)

Hi! I'm @Avocado- -
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••
no, my username does not have to do with billie eilish.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WindOctahedron wrote:

Support, because different people prefer different methods of selecting colours.

But before I go away, I'll tell you one thing that'll hopefully make the original post shorter and the discussion less repetitive: the number of supporters doesn't matter at all. It's the Scratch Team who makes decisions, not Scratchers, and it's not the number, but the reasons that is more important. That's why you also shouldn't say what has already been said.
Therefore, I suggest you to remove the list of supporters and replace it with reasons why to support/not support, and add the username of the personwho originally stated the reason. In the title, you can write something like “Over 8 reasons to support!”
I'm sorry if I sound annoying or unconstructive. It's an idea that'll make this thread follow the purpose of discussion, and using things in the way they are supposed to be used is good, isn't it?
Title changed, thanks and added!

Avocado-- wrote:

Support!! This would be super useful. I never really thought about it but that could be part of the reason why I like outside editors like vectr.com and pixlr.com/x/ better than the Scratch editors (also they have more features but still)
Thanks and added!

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

If you run a topic in the “Advanced Topics” forum, please apply it in my new stickied directory!
ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Bump

Alright…

Hello!

I am a worker from the Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop and we would like to sponsor your suggestion! This means that we will advertise your suggestion in our shop and ask others to view it and see how it is! If you would want to remove your suggestion from the sponsoring event, you can always notify us in the shop!

Thank you for reading this letter,
- Res

Nammy, with all due respect, why didn't you do it when you came here before me?

—–

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

Could you explain what the color palette from 2.0 was?

WindOctahedron wrote:

—–

Why hasn't this been added yet? Or at least some announcement that officially considered this suggestion?

Last edited by ResExsention (Aug. 21, 2019 11:26:28)

Hi, I'm ResExsention, that New Scratcher who refuses to promote themself! I really do look forward to getting to know you!

If you see "[DATA EXPUNGED]", you'll know it was deleted by me. It's a lot easier.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ResExsention wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Bump

Alright…

Hello!

I am a worker from the Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop and we would like to sponsor your suggestion! This means that we will advertise your suggestion in our shop and ask others to view it and see how it is! If you would want to remove your suggestion from the sponsoring event, you can always notify us in the shop!

- Res

—–

~snip~
oof please don't do this here

-Reshiram-
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

ResExsention wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Bump

Alright…

Hello!

- Res

—–

~snip~
They're not advertising, they want to sponsor your suggestion…

Sayonara! You won't find me active here anymore — try Arceu.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Reshiram- wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

ResExsention wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Bump

Alright…

Hello!

- Res

—–

~snip~
They're not advertising, they want to sponsor your suggestion…
No, I'm not saying they're advertising, but I didn't read it thoroughly and I saw ‘Ultimate Coding Shop’ and I thought @ResExsention was contacting @Nambaseking01 here. I will contact them on that page. Thanks!

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

• Discussion Forums
  • » Suggestions
  • » New Feature [RGB and hexcodes in costume/background editor] / Near 100% Support! / Over 20 reasons to support! [RSS Feed]