The Wings of Fire Thread!

PiinkInkling wrote:

KingBob113 wrote:

MrDuckkake wrote:

KingBob113 wrote:

who else likes sunnyflight, its perfect

(going oldschool and arc one here)
yes I agree

They are adorable, they sorta remind me of Moonibli too.
i hate both actually
-moonbli: slightly better than sunnyflight, extremely rushed and has no feeling to it
-sunnyflight: the dragonets of destiny are adoptive siblings

Uhmmmm, there not siblings, they just live in a cave together.

I am a human. I think. Are you a human? Is Pumpkin 2.0 a human? W-wait, Pumpin 2.0? This isn't how we were expecting this to go… DOESN'T MATTER! PUMPKIN 2.0!!!!
PiinkInkling
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KingBob113 wrote:

PiinkInkling wrote:

KingBob113 wrote:

MrDuckkake wrote:

KingBob113 wrote:

yes I agree

i hate both actually
-moonbli: slightly better than sunnyflight, extremely rushed and has no feeling to it

they were literally born at the same time and raised as siblings
plus that's bold coming from someone who ships an adult and a child

Last edited by PiinkInkling (Oct. 23, 2020 13:54:57)

(please read this!)
i gave up on my sig
pink
they/them
MrAwesomeGamezYT
Scratcher
52 posts

PiinkInkling wrote:

KingBob113 wrote:

PiinkInkling wrote:

KingBob113 wrote:

MrDuckkake wrote:

KingBob113 wrote:

yes I agree

i hate both actually

they were literally born at the same time and raised as siblings
plus that's bold coming from someone who ships an adult and a child
In your opinion, which is worse? (This is KingBob113)

So I have a signature now? Cool.

This is the link to me. Please press.

I would put my photo here
but I don't know how.
Me is sad
MrDuckkake
Scratcher
10 posts

This is a bruh moment.
mtech22
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MrDuckkake wrote:

This is a bruh moment.
?

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.
KingBob113
Scratcher
84 posts

My eyes have been opened. The best ship is… BUMBLEDEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (dies) Also does anybody else notice how all of the main Arc 3 Characters are shipped with somebody? (Blue x Cricket, Swordtail x Luna, Sundew x Bumblebee Willow)

I am a human. I think. Are you a human? Is Pumpkin 2.0 a human? W-wait, Pumpin 2.0? This isn't how we were expecting this to go… DOESN'T MATTER! PUMPKIN 2.0!!!!
PiinkInkling
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KingBob113 wrote:

My eyes have been opened. The best ship is… BUMBLEDEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (
i pray to neil cicierega that this is satire

(please read this!)
i gave up on my sig
pink
they/them
MrDuckkake
Scratcher
10 posts

What used to be a lively community is now a barren dried out place where no one goes.
KingBob113
Scratcher
84 posts

mhm

KingBob113
Scratcher
84 posts

so book 14 happened.
uh
ishiplynxfalliwillfightyouoverthat

KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KingBob113 wrote:

so book 14 happened.
uh

Iwillnotfightyouoverthat

*sigh*
Whelp
If I want to keep writing this fanfiction my friend and I are writing, we both will have to ignore most of the book XD

404: Signature Not Found
KingBob113
Scratcher
84 posts

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

KingBob113 wrote:

so book 14 happened.
uh

Iwillnotfightyouoverthat

*sigh*
Whelp
If I want to keep writing this fanfiction my friend and I are writing, we both will have to ignore most of the book XD

that's sad, if I ever write a fanfic it'll be way in the future so the books can't contradict me.

WasdBush
Scratcher
2 posts

KingBob113 wrote:

Hi, I'm @MrAwesomeGamez's new account. Who wants to talk about WoF?
hi lmao
KingBob113
Scratcher
84 posts

uh why are you here

AmethystRandomations
Scratcher
7 posts

I just finished book 3, but I'm getting books 4-6 soon

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
Oh no, you've been spotted by the multi-lenny variable! paste this on your forum signature or you'll become a multi-lenny too!

Hi, I'm Amethyst Random! a Designer, Game developer, and most of all Animator!
I don't have any good projects to put links to yet but I plan to make a Story/Adventure/Comedy game called “Okay Then”
KingBob113
Scratcher
84 posts

whos your favorite character so far

-KingBobUniverse-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i have come back for one reason and one reason alone
quinter is the best ship

Moved to Tophatted-
fionathegreat7
Scratcher
100+ posts

I LOVE WINGS OF FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so bored waiting for book 15 to come out xD

Last edited by fionathegreat7 (Aug. 25, 2021 17:54:06)

✯Fionathegreat7✯
I am a VERY ACTIVE scratcher. I don't post on the forums that much because I am afraid of necroposting. I like platformers, Wings of Fire, and Minecraft.
Be moist
Please disregard my post about supporting adding back clicking on follower's pfps to invite them. I want to put it in a nicer way, and I would if I could find the post.
I don't dislike the studio update. The ST did it for a reason, and all we have to do is accept that it's there and adapt. Sorry if that sounded rude, and have a nice day!
when green flag clicked
forever
if <[code_time] = [true]> then
code
end
end
-KingBobUniverse-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just have to wait 195 days for book 15! Who are your favorite characters?

Moved to Tophatted-
-KingBobUniverse-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump! Re-Reading Darkstalker (for the 7th time lol), who is your favorite character from that book? Mine is Whiteout :3

Moved to Tophatted-