broadcast [Be a Scratcher!]
end

bibleboy789
Scratcher
37 posts

New batch of updates!

ceebee wrote:

Hi again!

We wanted to give you an update on some of the things we’ve been working on since our last post. We are still working on many features and some remaining bugs, but here are some notes about the progress we have made!

Features

• New extension: Vernier Force & Acceleration Sensor. You can find it in the extension library under “Go Direct Force & Acceleration”
  • Uploading a project from your computer now replaces the contents of the current project (rather than creating a new project). You can find more information about that here
  • Added support for Hindi to the Translate and Text-to-Speech extensions
  • Lots and LOTS of performance improvements ^.^

Bug fixes

• Adding items to your project from the backpack can no longer result in issues with the project loading on the project page
  • Fixed issues where certain types of variable and list names could cause blocks to not appear when loading a project in the editor
  • Various fixes to the “touching color” blocks to better match performance and behavior from Scratch 2.0
  • Various fixes to the Micro:bit and LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 extensions that prevent issues when attempting to send lots of commands (e.g. set LED matrix or turn motor) at the same time
  • Lots and LOTS of smaller bug fixes ^.^

As always, if you find a bug or are still having problems with something above that we say is fixed, please let us know in the Bugs & Glitches forum: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/3/

If you would like to share your ideas or suggestions for future iterations of Scratch, please share them with us in the Suggestions forum: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/1/

Scratch on!
the new extension is amazing! great job, guys!
BryndanM
Scratcher
2 posts

New batch of updates!

when green flag clicked
forever
Use Scratch
end
BorisM724
Scratcher
2 posts

New batch of updates!

LOVE IT
bananasgs
Scratcher
100+ posts

New batch of updates!

when this sprite clicked
say [IMA BANANA]
pen down
set pen color to [#867feb]

Known as EpicCandleHolder on Minecraft, not very active on scratch though.
kritav
Scratcher
100+ posts

New batch of updates!

Well, cool! I can't wait to see when the whole Scratch 3.0 will be completely finished!
DynamiteAnimation
Scratcher
6 posts

New batch of updates!

when green flag clicked
forever
define SCRATCH
end

Can you please make imovie movies compatiable to scratch. I have a great intro on imovie but it wont load onto the editor.

when green flag clicked
say [DynamiteAnimation] for (2) secs

pfffttt, you haven't even seen my full power
- Me after my family has seen me eat the last cookie
kirbyzaz
Scratcher
53 posts

New batch of updates!

Scratch is still great here! Keep it up

Bacon_and_Toast
Scratcher
16 posts

New batch of updates!

k

!!!ATTENTION!!! T-Series is catching up with PewDiePie at an alarming rate! Do your part by subscribing to PewDiePie!
when green flag clicked 
[Subscribe To Pewdiepie]
if <[T-Series's subscribers] > [PewDiePie's subscribers]> then
forever
play sound [cry] until done

end
adobe-brick
Scratcher
52 posts

New batch of updates!

So happy for performance improvements. One of my projects is a total lag machine, hopefully it will be better now.

https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25149859/ <~~~~~ Go here if you need help with anything scratch related, the people there will be happy to help.
lienzli
Scratcher
39 posts

New batch of updates!

Yay!
when green flag clicked
forever
say [Yay!]
end

when green flag clicked
forever
if <(scratching) = [0]> then
set [(scratching)] to [1]
end
end
Filereq
Scratcher
100+ posts

New batch of updates!

ceebee wrote:

Hi again!

We wanted to give you an update on some of the things we’ve been working on since our last post. We are still working on many features and some remaining bugs, but here are some notes about the progress we have made!

Features

• New extension: Vernier Force & Acceleration Sensor. You can find it in the extension library under “Go Direct Force & Acceleration”
  • Uploading a project from your computer now replaces the contents of the current project (rather than creating a new project). You can find more information about that here
  • Added support for Hindi to the Translate and Text-to-Speech extensions
  • Lots and LOTS of performance improvements ^.^

Bug fixes

• Adding items to your project from the backpack can no longer result in issues with the project loading on the project page
  • Fixed issues where certain types of variable and list names could cause blocks to not appear when loading a project in the editor
  • Various fixes to the “touching color” blocks to better match performance and behavior from Scratch 2.0
  • Various fixes to the Micro:bit and LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 extensions that prevent issues when attempting to send lots of commands (e.g. set LED matrix or turn motor) at the same time
  • Lots and LOTS of smaller bug fixes ^.^

As always, if you find a bug or are still having problems with something above that we say is fixed, please let us know in the Bugs & Glitches forum: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/3/

If you would like to share your ideas or suggestions for future iterations of Scratch, please share them with us in the Suggestions forum: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/1/

Scratch on!
I'm really excited!

Play filerecraft and drink your milk
Natey_is_cool
New to Scratch
1 post

New batch of updates!

Plz can u update to 2.0?
LegoManiac04
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New batch of updates!

Yay! Great job!

PotatoMaster15
Scratcher
2 posts

New batch of updates!

when green flag clicked
forever

wait (69) seconds
PotatoMaster15
Scratcher
2 posts

New batch of updates!

Check out some of my best projects! : BITJUMP, Space Sentinel, and a new one that I am still working on: Void runner. Hope you all have a great day!!!
CreamSong-
Scratcher
1 post

New batch of updates!

Yay! Thanks ST!!
AnneShirley11
Scratcher
4 posts

New batch of updates!

:o
Lilly63227639
Scratcher