Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❄️ The Frost Shop ❄️ We Create Quality Thumbnails, Banners, Art, and more! ❄️ Talented and Active Employees Wanted! ❄️ Order Today! ❄️ [RSS Feed]
Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

❄️ The Frost Shop ❄️ We Create Quality Thumbnails, Banners, Art, and more! ❄️ Talented and Active Employees Wanted! ❄️ Order Today! ❄️

openPoll wrote:

openPoll wrote:

NOTICE: I HAVEN'T FINISHED YET.
also formatting and BBCode <<<
What position(s) you are applying for? BBCode, I will help you with that
Are there any position(s) that aren't mentioned that you would like to apply for? Secretary, I will manage unclaimed orders and can call activity checks at least once a week
How active are you? Rate 1-10: 9
Any experience in other shops? (If so please list shop names) The Shop Of Scratch, Animal Gaming, ShopBux, Evolution Store, The Signature Shop, 8-Bit Store
Are you enrolled in ShopBux? Yes. (I am 2nd VP there)
Why should we pick you? I always have ideas. I have never received complaints from staff or customers about me or any orders I have done. I am good at store formatting.
Work Examples: Store Formatting - BBCode:
[] So, I left this one obsolete on purpose. {
[] ::stack obsolete #f93729
[] these not obsolete ::stack obsolete #f93729
[] ::stack hat #0000cc
} [] [] [] [] I was being lazy srry
How should we contact you? Profile page or here.
Are you following the thread and/or our studio? Not yet, but I will.
Other: Apple seeds are pips.
Done!

You are hired! You found the code word(s)

Visit The Frost Shop Today!
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❄️ The Frost Shop ❄️ We Create Quality Thumbnails, Banners, Art, and more! ❄️ Talented and Active Employees Wanted! ❄️ Order Today! ❄️

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Are there any position(s) that aren't mentioned that you would like to apply for? Secretary, I will manage unclaimed orders and can call activity checks at least once a week
Any experience in other shops? (If so please list shop names) The Shop Of Scratch, Animal Gaming, ShopBux, Evolution Store, The Signature Shop, 8-Bit Store
Why should we pick you? I always have ideas. I have never received complaints from staff or customers about me or any orders I have done. I am good at store formatting.
Done!

What am I hired for? (Store Formatting | BBCode | Secretary) (strikethrough as appropriate)
Also my name is not on the front page.

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Done!

What am I hired for? (Store Formatting | BBCode | Secretary) (strikethrough as appropriate)
Basically, You filled out an employee form. Also, you found the code word.

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

openPoll wrote:

snip
Done!

I know, but what jobs am I hired for?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

openPoll wrote:

snip
Done!

I do not know what BBc code is, but ask @ajsya. They will be able to help.

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

openPoll wrote:

snip
Done!

But what jobs?
I applied for multiple jobs

——

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

openPoll wrote:

snip
Done!

But what jobs?
Hey, Fronztess123 if you don't know what to say don't say anything I'll get to it.

To answer your question openPoll you are hirred to be a BBC Coder and Forum Formatter. If I decide to add a secretary you'll be one

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello,
This is Coder_Annika from The Scratch Observer, and I would like to run an advertisement for your shop. Before I do, I want to get a feel for your shop. So, I am going to be ordering just a few simple products to see if I will advertise The Frost Shop. Please note this will be posted to a few other shops and I can only choose one or two. And please, treat me like a normal customer. No need to don a virtual tie!

What you're ordering? Shop Banner
Description: Text: “The Scratch Observer” Subtitle: “Read Today!” Colors: A yellow color palette Background: A pic of a newspaper, blurred out
What you're ordering? Animated Words
Description: Text: “Your Text Here!” Color: Any, maybe a blueish?

Username: Coder_Annika
Deadline: I know this is rushed, and I apologize, but if you could get this to me by tomorrow night (4/25), that would be awesome! If not, then the next day is okay too.
Are you following this discussion? Yes
How should we contact you? My profile
Are you enrolled in ShopBux? Yes, I think so
Any more information? No, not really anything other than above

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Coder_Annika wrote:

Hello,
This is Coder_Annika from The Scratch Observer, and I would like to run an advertisement for your shop. Before I do, I want to get a feel for your shop. So, I am going to be ordering just a few simple products to see if I will advertise The Frost Shop. Please note this will be posted to a few other shops and I can only choose one or two. And please, treat me like a normal customer. No need to don a virtual tie!

Description: Text: “The Scratch Observer” Subtitle: “Read Today!” Colors: A yellow color palette Background: A pic of a newspaper, blurred out
What you're ordering? Animated Words
Description: Text: “Your Text Here!” Color: Any, maybe a blueish?

Username: Coder_Annika
Deadline: I know this is rushed, and I apologize, but if you could get this to me by tomorrow night (4/25), that would be awesome! If not, then the next day is okay too.
Are you following this discussion? Yes
How should we contact you? My profile
Are you enrolled in ShopBux? Yes, I think so
Any more information? No, not really anything other than above
I'll get to it right away

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Coder_Annika's Order

Here are the animated words that you requested!

Other products coming soon!

Right-Click “Save Image” to download to your computer!

Last edited by ajsya (April 25, 2019 01:00:53)

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

openPoll wrote:

snip
Done!

But what jobs?

Ohhhhh….. What jobs do you want?

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Coder_Annika wrote:

What size do you want the banner to be?

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

ajsya wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Hey I can make it but you can its your studio.

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

openPoll wrote:

snip
Done!

But what jobs?

I've hired her already, calm down and read the posts

Hi, I'm ajsya!

Fronztess123
Scratcher
100+ posts

ajsya wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Fronztess123 wrote:

openPoll wrote:

openPoll wrote:

snip
Done!

But what jobs?

OK.

ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fronztess123 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Hey I can make it but you can its your studio.
I haven't seen your work before and I've already started it.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

Him*

——

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

openPoll wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Him*
GENDER ASSUMING INTENSIFIES
lol, i think it's because you have pink in your profile pic? idk

President of Scratch ShopBux
openPoII
New to Scratch
24 posts

MClovers wrote:

openPoll wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Him*
GENDER ASSUMING INTENSIFIES
lol, i think it's because you have pink in your profile pic? idk
yea maybe

THE ALT OF OPENPOLL
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sorry, I didn't know

Hi, I'm ajsya!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ❄️ The Frost Shop ❄️ We Create Quality Thumbnails, Banners, Art, and more! ❄️ Talented and Active Employees Wanted! ❄️ Order Today! ❄️ [RSS Feed]