Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Should I be rehired?
https://www.strawpoll.me/17951683
Err you probably shouldn't make that poll considering you don't work here anymore, you can't decide that >.<
Look at my point of view.
————–
(continued from Part 3)
The 4th part: About the co-founders.
ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW
MY MESSAGE: PART 4
In this message, i will be talking about @Riddle_Man. When I do stuff, Riddle always responds with something demanding. Riddle is kind of like MCLovers, but with some extra punch. But still, anyone can hold a vote. It would be unfair if no one could vote? It's like no one can vote when Riddle said that. (more coming soon)
Alright, fine, you're right (ps you can call me jacey or jace, or even jai if you want). Yeah, I'm a pretty demanding person, and I'm sorry for that. Unlike you, I'm probably the person that shouldn't be here.

One of the things that have always aggravated are those silly, girly, pastel girls on scratch. They have little ‘friend’ chats and practically ignore anyone who's not a close friend. And then if one of their close friends mess up, oh, they're gone.

Well I think that's what we're doing- if someone messes up, we can't forgive, we can't just care about each other.

Actually, we can, we just refuse to do that.

So I am saying, right now, that I am going to give anyone who needs them a billion chances if they need 'em, and in return I need some chances too.

The only reason I was acting aggravated at you is because I was- you can't just decide that you should be hired again and make a poll when it's already been done.

And honestly, even tho I was pushing for it, you never should've been fired.

I guess we all need to fix our flaws, and then we'll have more, and we'll need to fix those too.

And yeah I understand you have a point of view. So do I.

But maybe instead of correcting each other all the time, we can react out of love. (ya'll probably hate me by now).

So nicely..

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

I got the idea:
ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW
MY MESSAGE: PART 5
@Riddle_Man and @FrenchBread49 are correct, but MCLovers is the main person that started SSB, so he's in charge. but just give chances. It's just an online community, there is about 10 pages of fighting in in the SSB thread. My golden rules are: Be nice. Be respectful. Be responsible. Think about it. do you think I deserve a higher rank? Maybe. Some people care about ranks, but the truth is, everyone helps at least one time. In all of that, it doesn't matter what happens, @MClovers said “Our VP had to go.” but that feels like I did it myself, but he FORCED me to, that message is a bit too mean. That breaks 1 of my golden rules, “Be nice”. We can't argue about it, MCLovers always forces everyone to do something, so really MCLovers is breaking the rules: “Be nice.” “Be responsible”. I remember one time he gave SSB to himself, and he didn't care, he wasn't responsible for it. and he says mean things to be me sometimes, The main point of the message is to show my point of view and what is happening around SSB and the community.

Honestly, I understand that it hurts. I get your point of view.

And everyone make mistakes- Mclovers, you, and I.

and honestly, I don't really care, but having ‘golden rules’ and making everyone obey them is probably not helping. Those need to be everyone's golden rules, and they're good golden rules.

Also, I've convinced a lot of people in my life to do things I want them to do- here's a tip: State why you should be hired/whatever, instead of arguing Try to state all sides of the argument.

Anyways yeah I've been a real dictator and I'm sorry.

I'm very sorry, actually, I just don't act right and I need more practice doing stuff. I'm not used to this.

by @athenenocturna
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

SHB News: Realizing our Mistakes- Kids, not Currency
Remember that time when you dreamed of running your own store or organization? Remember that day, when, a few years later, that dream came true? Remember that day when someone loved you and embraced you? Remember that day, when you were rejected, and hated, and not loved?

Yet again, a battle has started in this fake currency. Our co-founders, founders, and staff have forgotten love. Behind all the threads and clutter and pages, love is hiding somewhere, wanting to be found.

Will someone dig deep enough and find it, at the bottom of their hearts? Or will more hate and seriousness be spread?
by Jacey

Last edited by Riddle_Man (May 7, 2019 17:42:02)

by @athenenocturna
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW
(continued from Part 5)
MY MESSAGE: PART 6
Really, thank you for everyone that understands my point of view, but remember that we are ourselves, we are unique, and all together, we could create light (Community), or else the dark (99.9% Fights / 0.1% MCLovers ) will rule and we will be doomed, a community helps each other, they are nice, and a 4th golden rule: Help others. If you help each other, you could create a big currency, + We would not have the ShopBux Trello or/and The ShopBux Website / Web 100 would not exist without me, the point of this is to tell that everyone has a chance, sure, I had 2 chances, but still, I need to learn, a golden tip: “Learn from your mistakes.”. Because you can keep learning, then you can become a pro at it, for example, when I was new on scratch, i couldn't even create a maze. But now I know how to because I kept trying and trying, so really in the end everything pays off. It seems like MCLovers is afraid of mistakes, but he doesn't know the first golden tip: Learn from you mistakes. Because he just tries new stuff and goes off with the old, for example, everyone forgot about the lotto, no one enters anymore, but my mistakes have paid of to make me better and make me stronger, MCLovers is like some dictator, almost like he treats himself like a god, because he can get up to 500 SHOPBUX a week, but the presidents only can get 50, which is unfair, considering it makes it kind of rude, and also he is kind of demanding, even more demanding then Jace, and we should also treat everyone the same. The point? Mistakes.

Last edited by AFNNetworkK12 (May 7, 2019 19:58:34)

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW
Really, thank you for everyone that understands my point of view, but remember that we are ourselves, we are unique, and all together, we could create light (Community), or else the dark (99.9% Fights / 0.1% MCLovers ) will rule and we will be doomed, a community helps each other, they are nice, and a 4th golden rule: Help others. If you help each other, you could create a big currency, + We would not have the ShopBux Trello or/and The ShopBux Website / Web 100 would not exist without me, the point of this is to tell that everyone has a chance, sure, I had 2 chances, but still, I need to learn, a golden tip: “Learn from your mistakes.”. Because you can keep learning, then you can become a pro at it, for example, when I was new on scratch, i couldn't even create a maze. But now I know how to because I kept trying and trying, so really in the end everything pays off. It seems like MCLovers is afraid of mistakes, but he doesn't know the first golden tip: Learn from you mistakes. Because he just tries new stuff and goes off with the old, for example, everyone forgot about the lotto, no one enters anymore, but my mistakes have paid of to make me better and make me stronger, MCLovers is like some dictator, almost like he treats himself like a god, because he can get up to 500 SHOPBUX a week, but the presidents only can get 50, which is unfair, considering it makes it kind of rude, and also he is kind of demanding, even more demanding then Jace, and we should also treat everyone the same. The point? Mistakes.
umm ok I understand- but here's another ‘golden tip’: don't contradict people directly- try to sort of hint at it but don't mention names It helps prevent a lot of arguments.

by @athenenocturna
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW
umm ok I understand- but here's another ‘golden tip’: don't contradict people directly- try to sort of hint at it but don't mention names It helps prevent a lot of arguments.
There has been an page of a war with people trying to get me rehired
It's like the SSB War.
P.S.: It's not SHB anymore its SSB now

AFN!

HELLO
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

To: AFN
Amount: 11 shb
Other: none, I don't need a codeword

To: Mclovers

To: pandagamer1212

To: frenchbread

To: berryjam

To: jbrow

To: dt2000

To: zpgaming

To: ajsya

To: dragonlord767

I know this'll probably leave me with like 0.1 shb, but who cares, I love ya'll

ps if i need a loan for this just take it out of my salary

Last edited by Riddle_Man (May 7, 2019 18:10:19)

by @athenenocturna
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Oh thanks You didn't need to
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

REPORT FORM
Username: openPoll
Account your reporting: @MClovers
Reason of report: being inconsiderate of another user and not completing entrusted tasks when needed most
Do you want compensation? No, I'm not involved

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

openPoll wrote:

REPORT FORM
Reason of report: being inconsiderate of another user and not completing entrusted tasks when needed most
hey.

can we not report people, and can we just use what profiles are for?

by @athenenocturna
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

To: Riddle
Amount: 50
Other: Leaving you with money

AFN!

HELLO
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

openPoll wrote:

REPORT FORM
hey.

can we not report people, and can we just use what profiles are for?
Ok

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Why are you sending 11 SSB to 10 people each for 110 SSB?

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Why are you sending 11 SSB to 10 people each for 110 SSB?
Nobody will ever know
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

why??

by @athenenocturna
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

why??
The golden rule: Be nice.

AFN!

HELLO
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You could call me After or AfterNetwork.
——————–
(continued from Part 6)
ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW
MY MESSAGE: PART 7
My response to @MCLovers firing me was raging and crying. But after creating this REALLY big message, people believed me, people realized their mistakes, and it was coming together. It was creating a community that was nice, respectful, and helpful. It was glory to me, but I still want to write this message and continue the legacy, without anyone, SSB would not be the biggest currency on scratch, so everyone has 1 little part in the SSB community, and if we all work together, we could come up with new ideas, news, and make new services, for example. We made the trello to share ideas, and we made the website to stand out. With everything going on, we made a lot of debating (which is kind of bad), and SSB wouldn't have new ideas with CR. A point of view is just one of my messages…. The main point? Everyone has a chance.

Last edited by AFNNetworkK12 (May 7, 2019 19:57:55)

AFN!

HELLO
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here are ALL the messages combined.
——————–

MY POINT OF VIEW
MY MESSAGE: FULL MESSAGE
My point of view is that there are 3 roads, the common road, the broken road, and the planned to be built road. The common road is what is happening right now, and the broken road is all the bad things I have done to SSB, and the planned to be built road is the future. I mean, we are just a bunch of teens and kids, you take it seriously like it is real, this makes up a new road for me. The serious road. The serious road is the road of where you treat this like a currency, I'm reminding you that this is not a real currency, also that this shop currency is in the discussion forums of a educational coding website. You just became too serious for me, so I tried out the currency business by creating Kekcoin (previously The Kek Currency), It went well, but then you wanted to be rivals, then you created a joke article, I believed you, so that's why I tried getting back at you for creating a news article (also to get the 1,000th post,), but then you got angry, then it points to now. The lesson? You take the currency too seriously, the main point is to have fun. I mean, you debate a lot, also you are kind of picky. It makes up 3 places in my mind. A park, this is all the calm stuff, and when we just talk. City hall, this is all the debating stuff and stuff where you place votes, and then, ending up with jail. My mind comes up with jail because it seems like you are fighting, being mean, and a LOT of debating. Making up in my mind, I have some questions, Why does it feel like you act like SSB is a real currency? Why do debate so much? Why doesn't SSB have park-like talk? It seems like you never go to the park in my mind, in my mind it seems like you never make it up. When you make rivalry, it seemed like it was all real in my mind. Why? Because you made it like it was real. In my mind, it seems like you were talking to me in real life, but we aren't. Remember that scratch is for children, and to me, the discussion forums are like a community of people, and when there is fighting, it seems like the community falls apart. It also seems like the SSB community is also falling down. I would have quit by myself if you kept fighting for days, and it seems like when I was about to do you, you picked to do it. I never expected that. @FrenchBread49 said this in response of my message.

FrenchBread49 wrote:

I have seen people get mad because they don't get hired on Minecraft servers. I have also seen people whine about being fired or not accepted to be a Shop or Currency staff member. We need to act serious and like adults to some extent.
@MCLovers is kind of a teen that doesn't pick his choices correct. now that I think of it, he once gave SSB to HIMSELF, and he always makes the choices himself. He lets a vote, but sometimes he just picks it himself. That's just selfish. MCLovers can't really handle thinking of what to do, so he just does stuff that is random, in the SSB trello, he made a chat called “CHRISTIAN PRAYING”. That's kind of offensive to me, considering i'm christian. So he likes to be silly, but still, I don't think he is really suited to hold shopbux. Sometimes he acts TOO mature, and sometimes he acts he's a king. It's like he never shares. The lesson? MCLovers is not suited to be mature. Think of all the things he has done, then you will get the idea of him not really being mature, also i think he treats how he owns SSB as he owns Microsoft. He's thinking that this will become big, but all along, a bit of failure has bee n there. No one is perfect. No currency is perfect. You never know what can happen. It's the same with @MCLovers. The main point of part 3? @MCLovers is not perfect. MY MESSAGE: PART 4
In this message, i will be talking about @Riddle_Man. When I do stuff, Riddle always responds with something demanding. Riddle is kind of like MCLovers, but with some extra punch. But still, anyone can hold a vote. It would be unfair if no one could vote? It's like no one can vote when Riddle said that. @Riddle_Man and @FrenchBread49 are correct, but MCLovers is the main person that started SSB, so he's in charge. but just give chances. It's just an online community, there is about 10 pages of fighting in in the SSB thread. My golden rules are: Be nice. Be respectful. Be responsible. Think about it. do you think I deserve a higher rank? Maybe. Some people care about ranks, but the truth is, everyone helps at least one time. In all of that, it doesn't matter what happens, @MClovers said “Our VP had to go.” but that feels like I did it myself, but he FORCED me to, that message is a bit too mean. That breaks 1 of my golden rules, “Be nice”. We can't argue about it, MCLovers always forces everyone to do something, so really MCLovers is breaking the rules: “Be nice.” “Be responsible”. I remember one time he gave SSB to himself, and he didn't care, he wasn't responsible for it. and he says mean things to be me sometimes, The main point of the message is to show my point of view and what is happening around SSB and the community. Really, thank you for everyone that understands my point of view, but remember that we are ourselves, we are unique, and all together, we could create light (Community), or else the dark (99.9% Fights / 0.1% MCLovers ) will rule and we will be doomed, a community helps each other, they are nice, and a 4th golden rule: Help others. If you help each other, you could create a big currency, + We would not have the ShopBux Trello or/and The ShopBux Website / Web 100 would not exist without me, the point of this is to tell that everyone has a chance, sure, I had 2 chances, but still, I need to learn, a golden tip: “Learn from your mistakes.”. Because you can keep learning, then you can become a pro at it, for example, when I was new on scratch, i couldn't even create a maze. But now I know how to because I kept trying and trying, so really in the end everything pays off. It seems like MCLovers is afraid of mistakes, but he doesn't know the first golden tip: Learn from you mistakes. Because he just tries new stuff and goes off with the old, for example, everyone forgot about the lotto, no one enters anymore, but my mistakes have paid of to make me better and make me stronger, MCLovers is like some dictator, almost like he treats himself like a god, because he can get up to 500 SHOPBUX a week, but the presidents only can get 50, which is unfair, considering it makes it kind of rude, and also he is kind of demanding, even more demanding then Jace, and we should also treat everyone the same. The point? Mistakes. My response to @MCLovers firing me was raging and crying. But after creating this REALLY big message, people believed me, people realized their mistakes, and it was coming together. It was creating a community that was nice, respectful, and helpful. It was glory to me, but I still want to write this message and continue the legacy, without anyone, SSB would not be the biggest currency on scratch, so everyone has 1 little part in the SSB community, and if we all work together, we could come up with new ideas, news, and make new services, for example. We made the trello to share ideas, and we made the website to stand out. With everything going on, we made a lot of debating (which is kind of bad), and SSB wouldn't have new ideas with CR. A point of view is just one of my messages…. The main point? Everyone has a chance. People can also have mistakes, but they make up for it. For example, the fight going on right now. Someone learned that they did a big mistake, people wanted to re-hire me, I wanted a higher position. But I couldn't get it. I just want to tell everyone how I fell and how I think SSB is not very well in the community. How come no one codes on this website? It is almost like scratch's reputation is ruined. Why does no one care? I have so many questions, but I don't know which one to ask. The main point of this? People learn. So @MCLovers kind of made it unfair when he fired me. There was a tie. I thought he would pick the chairman to pick the vote, but he picked it himself, which is rude considering the chairman doesn't do his / her's job. The lesson here is to be fair. Like I said, everyone has a chance. That chance could have been given to the chairman, but @MClovers picked it instead. Do you think he betrayed me? Maybe. Rivals are still friends. But he HAD to pick it because he wanted to be a rival of KekCoin. I got mad at him because of this reason, but we still have are friends. The point? People can be still be friends even though they are rivals. I wrote this message to show my point of view and mind to you, and you may have learned a new lesson here. I also wrote this to share that scratch is a community together, and the main point isn't shops and currencies, you also learned that SSB is taken too seriously, and that we can learn from mistakes. I wanted to spread the word that the requests forum is like a mall, but sometimes people treat the fake currencies like real ones. But remember: Scratch is for ALL ages, so we should just have fun! -AFNNetworkK12
The End

Last edited by AFNNetworkK12 (May 7, 2019 21:20:54)

AFN!

HELLO
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The count of the message.
Words: 1407
Characters: 7363
Characters excluding spaces: 5960

AFN!

HELLO
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

The count of the message.
Words: 1407
Characters: 7363
Characters excluding spaces: 5960
Why is this important?

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]