Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

MClovers wrote:

1132262 wrote:

Oh, yeah. MCLovers, can I please be the chairperson again… I helped a bit I didn't cause to much brain frying…
Sorry, the best I can offer you is Vice Secretary
rip
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

MClovers wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

IT IS OFFICIAL
Our VP @AFNNetworkK12 is being let go.
@openPoll is promoted to Vice President.
Second Vice President is reserved.
Who for?
I hired @ZPgaming as we were talking in discord.
Why'd you promote him?


Christain, Notable Chair, Wikian, Owner of The Frost Shop, ShopBux Governor and Vice President, 2.3k Posts

You can contact me on my profile or alternatively on my wiki talk page!
#AddImgBB
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

That's it. I'm leaving the discussion forums. Bye.
I may come back for a rivalry….
Anyways, I'm RAGING right now and i can't calm down and my eyes are having tears in them.
I'm making this point.
MY POINT OF VIEW
MY MESSAGE
My point of view is that there are 3 roads, the common road, the broken road, and the planned to be built road. The common road is what is happening right now, and the broken road is all the bad things I have done to SSB, and the planned to be built road is the future. I mean, we are just a bunch of teens and kids, you take it seriously like it is real, this makes up a new road for me. The serious road. The serious road is the road of where you treat this like a currency, I'm reminding you that this is not a real currency, also that this shop currency is in the discussion forums of a educational coding website. You just became too serious for me, so I tried out the currency business by creating Kekcoin (previously The Kek Currency), It went well, but then you wanted to be rivals, then you created a joke article, I believed you, so that's why I tried getting back at you for creating a news article (also to get the 1,000th post,), but then you got angry, then it points to now. The lesson? You take the currency too seriously, the main point is to have fun.
Thank you.

Last edited by AFNNetworkK12 (May 7, 2019 16:08:54)


AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

That's it. I'm leaving the discussion forums. Bye.
I may come back for a rivalry….
Anyways, I'm RAGING right now and i can't calm down and my eyes are having tears in them.
I'm making this point.
MY POINT OF VIEW
MY MESSAGE
My point of view is that there are 3 roads, the common road, the broken road, and the planned to be built road. The common road is what is happening right now, and the broken road is all the bad things I have done to SSB, and the planned to be built road is the future. I mean, we are just a bunch of teens and kids, you take it seriously like it is real, this makes up a new road for me. The serious road. The serious road is the road of where you treat this like a currency, I'm reminding you that this is not a real currency, also that this shop currency is in the discussion forums of a educational coding website. You just became too serious for me, so I tried out the currency business by creating Kekcoin (previously The Kek Currency), It went well, but then you wanted to be rivals, then you created a joke article, I believed you, so that's why I tried getting back at you for creating a news article (also to get the 1,000th post,), but then you got angry, then it points to now. The lesson? You take the currency too seriously, the main point is to have fun.
Thank you.
m'kay, bye
I missed out on getting the 1,000th post

Last edited by berryjam3506 (May 7, 2019 16:14:32)

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

(continued)
I mean, that's my point. It seems like it's real to you. Why does it feel real to you?
ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW
MY MESSAGE: PART 2
I mean, you debate a lot, also you are kind of picky. It makes up 3 places in my mind. A park, this is all the calm stuff, and when we just talk. City hall, this is all the debating stuff and stuff where you place votes, and then, ending up with jail. My mind comes up with jail because it seems like you are fighting, being mean, and a LOT of debating. Making up in my mind, I have some questions, Why does it feel like you act like SSB is a real currency? Why do debate so much? Why doesn't SSB have park-like talk? It seems like you never go to the park in my mind, in my mind it seems like you never make it up. When you make rivalry, it seemed like it was all real in my mind. Why? Because you made it like it was real. In my mind, it seems like you were talking to me in real life, but we aren't. Remember that scratch is for children, and to me, the discussion forums are like a community of people, and when there is fighting, it seems like the community falls apart. It also seems like the SSB community is also falling down. I would have quit by myself if you kept fighting for days, and it seems like when I was about to do you, you picked to do it. I never expected that. That's my 2nd message.

AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

That's it. I'm leaving the discussion forums. Bye.
I may come back for a rivalry….
Anyways, I'm RAGING right now and i can't calm down and my eyes are having tears in them.
I'm making this point.
MY POINT OF VIEW
MY MESSAGE
My point of view is that there are 3 roads, the common road, the broken road, and the planned to be built road. The common road is what is happening right now, and the broken road is all the bad things I have done to SSB, and the planned to be built road is the future. I mean, we are just a bunch of teens and kids, you take it seriously like it is real, this makes up a new road for me. The serious road. The serious road is the road of where you treat this like a currency, I'm reminding you that this is not a real currency, also that this shop currency is in the discussion forums of a educational coding website. You just became too serious for me, so I tried out the currency business by creating Kekcoin (previously The Kek Currency), It went well, but then you wanted to be rivals, then you created a joke article, I believed you, so that's why I tried getting back at you for creating a news article (also to get the 1,000th post,), but then you got angry, then it points to now. The lesson? You take the currency too seriously, the main point is to have fun.
Thank you.
Now I feel bad. Also, he is right, you treat it a bit too serious. You have to keep in mind, we are all mostly under 15. Not 25 with jobs and huge multi-million dollar companies. We can't treat this too seriously. But, we also need to be strong and not cry about losing fake jobs. I have seen people get mad because they don't get hired on Minecraft servers. I have also seen people whine about being fired or not accepted to be a Shop or Currency staff member. We need to act serious and like adults to some extent. MClovers took it a little too far. ShopBux was made to be fun, not serious. We ruined that.

LGBTQ+ Supporter
ShopBux Chairman
RAS Scrollar President
The Frost Shop Secretary
The Giraffe Store Founder
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

(continued from Part 2)
@FrenchBread49's post gave me an idea for my message and point of view. I'm going to share the topic. be strong.
ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW
MY MESSAGE: PART 3
@FrenchBread49 said this in response of my message.

FrenchBread49 wrote:

I have seen people get mad because they don't get hired on Minecraft servers. I have also seen people whine about being fired or not accepted to be a Shop or Currency staff member. We need to act serious and like adults to some extent.
@MCLovers is kind of a teen that doesn't pick his choices correct. now that I think of it, he once gave SSB to HIMSELF, and he always makes the choices himself. He lets a vote, but sometimes he just picks it himself. That's just selfish. MCLovers can't really handle thinking of what to do, so he just does stuff that is random, in the SSB trello, he made a chat called “CHRISTIAN PRAYING”. That's kind of offensive to me, considering i'm christian. So he likes to be silly, but still, I don't think he is really suited to hold shopbux. Sometimes he acts TOO mature, and sometimes he acts he's a king. It's like he never shares. The lesson? MCLovers is not suited to be mature. Think of all the things he has done, then you will get the idea of him not really being mature, also i think he treats how he owns SSB as he owns Microsoft. He's thinking that this will become big, but all along, a bit of failure has bee n there. No one is perfect. No currency is perfect. You never know what can happen. It's the same with @MCLovers. The main point of part 3? @MCLovers is not perfect.
————-

Last edited by AFNNetworkK12 (May 7, 2019 16:42:17)


AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

Should I be rehired?
https://www.strawpoll.me/17951683

AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Should I be rehired?
https://www.strawpoll.me/17951683
I put maybe
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Should I be rehired?
https://www.strawpoll.me/17951683
Err you probably shouldn't make that poll considering you don't work here anymore, you can't decide that >.<


by @athenenocturna
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

Riddle_Man wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Should I be rehired?
https://www.strawpoll.me/17951683
Err you probably shouldn't make that poll considering you don't work here anymore, you can't decide that >.<
Yeah true
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

Riddle_Man wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Should I be rehired?
https://www.strawpoll.me/17951683
Err you probably shouldn't make that poll considering you don't work here anymore, you can't decide that >.<
Look at my point of view.
————–
(continued from Part 3)
The 4th part: About the co-founders.
ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW
MY MESSAGE: PART 4
In this message, i will be talking about @Riddle_Man. When I do stuff, Riddle always responds with something demanding. Riddle is kind of like MCLovers, but with some extra punch. But still, anyone can hold a vote. It would be unfair if no one could vote? It's like no one can vote when Riddle said that. (more coming soon)

AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

That's it. I'm leaving the discussion forums. Bye.
I may come back for a rivalry….
Anyways, I'm RAGING right now and i can't calm down and my eyes are having tears in them.
I'm making this point.
MY POINT OF VIEW
MY MESSAGE
My point of view is that there are 3 roads, the common road, the broken road, and the planned to be built road. The common road is what is happening right now, and the broken road is all the bad things I have done to SSB, and the planned to be built road is the future. I mean, we are just a bunch of teens and kids, you take it seriously like it is real, this makes up a new road for me. The serious road. The serious road is the road of where you treat this like a currency, I'm reminding you that this is not a real currency, also that this shop currency is in the discussion forums of a educational coding website. You just became too serious for me, so I tried out the currency business by creating Kekcoin (previously The Kek Currency), It went well, but then you wanted to be rivals, then you created a joke article, I believed you, so that's why I tried getting back at you for creating a news article (also to get the 1,000th post,), but then you got angry, then it points to now. The lesson? You take the currency too seriously, the main point is to have fun.
Thank you.

I am so, so, sorry.

I've been blind and blunt and now I realize: there's a person behind that screen.

FrenchBread49 was right, we gotta be somewhat realistic and mature, and not get upset about losing a pretend job.

But FrenchBread49 was also wrong.

When someone rejects you or leaves you, even online, yeah, it hurts. It's not the fact that you're being fired that hurts, it's the fact that these people don't like you and don't need you there.

But that's not true. We need you, we honestly, truly need you, and we need each other. Why? Because, we're a team, and you're part of it. If you weren't here, you'd be missing, not ‘let go’. You'd be missing from the team.

And you know what, I like you. You're the type of person I like. You're the type of person who a shop needs.

And why? Because. You're blunt. You're straightforward and sort of bossy.

“Those are bad things,” you think. Maybe in some cases. But a shop needs that. Why? Because. For one thing, people need to learn that there are bossy people in the world, and there really are dictators. And for another thing, if nobody takes control or keeps us on our feet- the shop/currency is gone.

And honestly you're not that bossy. Probably not any more than Mclover's or I.

And everyone here thinks we need to face reality- but they've got the wrong idea. When I was a squirt, I'd dreamt of running a shop, of being in one, of working with other people- well you know what, this is that- except it's a currency, and it's fake, and we're just a bunch of kids pretending to do stuff with pretend money. That's reality. We're not adults, we're just kids having a whole bunch of fun

So you know what, nobody should care if you make jokes constantly on the thread. Nobody should care if someone rights a fake news article. Because all of our news articles are ‘fake’, and we're having fun.

So yeah, we can be somewhat serious, but let's be kids. Let's be teens.

And AFN, I am so, so, sorry. I have been way stupider than you have, and I just realized it. And I know you also have a heart, and I know you're not perfect- neither am I, or Mclovers, or cr, or FrenchBread49, or berryjam, or anybody.

So yeah. I think we've all made a huge mistake. We've decided not to ever goof off on this thread and we've decided that this is real and that we need to treat it like it's real, and that we need to treat AFN like he/she's an adult.

But no.

And by the way, Scratch isn't for firing, or demoting, or banning. It's for learning, and sharing, and helping each other. And if someone needs an infinite amount of chances, I'll give you that many.

So Mclovers, can you re-hire AFN and give him/her back his/her original spot, and please don't ban or fire anyone- we're kids. There are so many chances we can give each other, so let's all show some love and care and give out those chances.






by @athenenocturna
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

Riddle_Man wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

That's it. I'm leaving the discussion forums. Bye.
I may come back for a rivalry….
Anyways, I'm RAGING right now and i can't calm down and my eyes are having tears in them.
I'm making this point.
MY POINT OF VIEW
MY MESSAGE
My point of view is that there are 3 roads, the common road, the broken road, and the planned to be built road. The common road is what is happening right now, and the broken road is all the bad things I have done to SSB, and the planned to be built road is the future. I mean, we are just a bunch of teens and kids, you take it seriously like it is real, this makes up a new road for me. The serious road. The serious road is the road of where you treat this like a currency, I'm reminding you that this is not a real currency, also that this shop currency is in the discussion forums of a educational coding website. You just became too serious for me, so I tried out the currency business by creating Kekcoin (previously The Kek Currency), It went well, but then you wanted to be rivals, then you created a joke article, I believed you, so that's why I tried getting back at you for creating a news article (also to get the 1,000th post,), but then you got angry, then it points to now. The lesson? You take the currency too seriously, the main point is to have fun.
Thank you.

I am so, so, sorry.

I've been blind and blunt and now I realize: there's a person behind that screen.

FrenchBread49 was right, we gotta be somewhat realistic and mature, and not get upset about losing a pretend job.

But FrenchBread49 was also wrong.

When someone rejects you or leaves you, even online, yeah, it hurts. It's not the fact that you're being fired that hurts, it's the fact that these people don't like you and don't need you there.

But that's not true. We need you, we honestly, truly need you, and we need each other. Why? Because, we're a team, and you're part of it. If you weren't here, you'd be missing, not ‘let go’. You'd be missing from the team.

And you know what, I like you. You're the type of person I like. You're the type of person who a shop needs.

And why? Because. You're blunt. You're straightforward and sort of bossy.

“Those are bad things,” you think. Maybe in some cases. But a shop needs that. Why? Because. For one thing, people need to learn that there are bossy people in the world, and there really are dictators. And for another thing, if nobody takes control or keeps us on our feet- the shop/currency is gone.

And honestly you're not that bossy. Probably not any more than Mclover's or I.

And everyone here thinks we need to face reality- but they've got the wrong idea. When I was a squirt, I'd dreamt of running a shop, of being in one, of working with other people- well you know what, this is that- except it's a currency, and it's fake, and we're just a bunch of kids pretending to do stuff with pretend money. That's reality. We're not adults, we're just kids having a whole bunch of fun

So you know what, nobody should care if you make jokes constantly on the thread. Nobody should care if someone rights a fake news article. Because all of our news articles are ‘fake’, and we're having fun.

So yeah, we can be somewhat serious, but let's be kids. Let's be teens.

And AFN, I am so, so, sorry. I have been way stupider than you have, and I just realized it. And I know you also have a heart, and I know you're not perfect- neither am I, or Mclovers, or cr, or FrenchBread49, or berryjam, or anybody.

So yeah. I think we've all made a huge mistake. We've decided not to ever goof off on this thread and we've decided that this is real and that we need to treat it like it's real, and that we need to treat AFN like he/she's an adult.

But no.

And by the way, Scratch isn't for firing, or demoting, or banning. It's for learning, and sharing, and helping each other. And if someone needs an infinite amount of chances, I'll give you that many.

So Mclovers, can you re-hire AFN and give him/her back his/her original spot, and please don't ban or fire anyone- we're kids. There are so many chances we can give each other, so let's all show some love and care and give out those chances.
We together make ShopBux whole, imagine what it would be like with only MClovers. ShopBux isn't just a currency, it's a community. Without ShopBux, I would probably be spending most of my time on YouTube, instead of something productive like this. To be honest, ShopBux really changed me. I have been going out into the Scratch community more, because I found ShopBux. ShopBux is like my gateway away from bad things. ShopBux makes us all friends, we can't kick AFN out becuase of some fake drama that turned real. We also can't fault MClovers because he was trying to make it fun. We crossed that line. AFN should be reinstated as Vice President of ShopBux once again and we can never try to make a feud out of KekCoin and ShopBux. They brought us together, let's not tear it apart.

LGBTQ+ Supporter
ShopBux Chairman
RAS Scrollar President
The Frost Shop Secretary
The Giraffe Store Founder
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

That's it. I'm leaving the discussion forums. Bye.
I may come back for a rivalry….
Anyways, I'm RAGING right now and i can't calm down and my eyes are having tears in them.
I'm making this point.
MY POINT OF VIEW
MY MESSAGE
My point of view is that there are 3 roads, the common road, the broken road, and the planned to be built road. The common road is what is happening right now, and the broken road is all the bad things I have done to SSB, and the planned to be built road is the future. I mean, we are just a bunch of teens and kids, you take it seriously like it is real, this makes up a new road for me. The serious road. The serious road is the road of where you treat this like a currency, I'm reminding you that this is not a real currency, also that this shop currency is in the discussion forums of a educational coding website. You just became too serious for me, so I tried out the currency business by creating Kekcoin (previously The Kek Currency), It went well, but then you wanted to be rivals, then you created a joke article, I believed you, so that's why I tried getting back at you for creating a news article (also to get the 1,000th post,), but then you got angry, then it points to now. The lesson? You take the currency too seriously, the main point is to have fun.
Thank you.

I am so, so, sorry.

I've been blind and blunt and now I realize: there's a person behind that screen.

FrenchBread49 was right, we gotta be somewhat realistic and mature, and not get upset about losing a pretend job.

But FrenchBread49 was also wrong.

When someone rejects you or leaves you, even online, yeah, it hurts. It's not the fact that you're being fired that hurts, it's the fact that these people don't like you and don't need you there.

But that's not true. We need you, we honestly, truly need you, and we need each other. Why? Because, we're a team, and you're part of it. If you weren't here, you'd be missing, not ‘let go’. You'd be missing from the team.

And you know what, I like you. You're the type of person I like. You're the type of person who a shop needs.

And why? Because. You're blunt. You're straightforward and sort of bossy.

“Those are bad things,” you think. Maybe in some cases. But a shop needs that. Why? Because. For one thing, people need to learn that there are bossy people in the world, and there really are dictators. And for another thing, if nobody takes control or keeps us on our feet- the shop/currency is gone.

And honestly you're not that bossy. Probably not any more than Mclover's or I.

And everyone here thinks we need to face reality- but they've got the wrong idea. When I was a squirt, I'd dreamt of running a shop, of being in one, of working with other people- well you know what, this is that- except it's a currency, and it's fake, and we're just a bunch of kids pretending to do stuff with pretend money. That's reality. We're not adults, we're just kids having a whole bunch of fun

So you know what, nobody should care if you make jokes constantly on the thread. Nobody should care if someone rights a fake news article. Because all of our news articles are ‘fake’, and we're having fun.

So yeah, we can be somewhat serious, but let's be kids. Let's be teens.

And AFN, I am so, so, sorry. I have been way stupider than you have, and I just realized it. And I know you also have a heart, and I know you're not perfect- neither am I, or Mclovers, or cr, or FrenchBread49, or berryjam, or anybody.

So yeah. I think we've all made a huge mistake. We've decided not to ever goof off on this thread and we've decided that this is real and that we need to treat it like it's real, and that we need to treat AFN like he/she's an adult.

But no.

And by the way, Scratch isn't for firing, or demoting, or banning. It's for learning, and sharing, and helping each other. And if someone needs an infinite amount of chances, I'll give you that many.

So Mclovers, can you re-hire AFN and give him/her back his/her original spot, and please don't ban or fire anyone- we're kids. There are so many chances we can give each other, so let's all show some love and care and give out those chances.
We together make ShopBux whole, imagine what it would be like with only MClovers. ShopBux isn't just a currency, it's a community. Without ShopBux, I would probably be spending most of my time on YouTube, instead of something productive like this. To be honest, ShopBux really changed me. I have been going out into the Scratch community more, because I found ShopBux. ShopBux is like my gateway away from bad things. ShopBux makes us all friends, we can't kick AFN out becuase of some fake drama that turned real. We also can't fault MClovers because he was trying to make it fun. We crossed that line. AFN should be reinstated as Vice President of ShopBux once again and we can never try to make a feud out of KekCoin and ShopBux. They brought us together, let's not tear it apart.
Agreed ^^


by @athenenocturna
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

I know this is unrelated to the current discussion, but why did Riddle change their profile pic? XD
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

berryjam3506 wrote:

I know this is unrelated to the current discussion, but why did Riddle change their profile pic? XD
No one cares about that.

LGBTQ+ Supporter
ShopBux Chairman
RAS Scrollar President
The Frost Shop Secretary
The Giraffe Store Founder
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

FrenchBread49 wrote:

berryjam3506 wrote:

I know this is unrelated to the current discussion, but why did Riddle change their profile pic? XD
No one cares about that.
I know
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

I got the idea:
ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW
MY MESSAGE: PART 5
@Riddle_Man and @FrenchBread49 are correct, but MCLovers is the main person that started SSB, so he's in charge. but just give chances. It's just an online community, there is about 10 pages of fighting in in the SSB thread. My golden rules are: Be nice. Be respectful. Be responsible. Think about it. do you think I deserve a higher rank? Maybe. Some people care about ranks, but the truth is, everyone helps at least one time. In all of that, it doesn't matter what happens, @MClovers said “Our VP had to go.” but that feels like I did it myself, but he FORCED me to, that message is a bit too mean. That breaks 1 of my golden rules, “Be nice”. We can't argue about it, MCLovers always forces everyone to do something, so really MCLovers is breaking the rules: “Be nice.” “Be responsible”. I remember one time he gave SSB to himself, and he didn't care, he wasn't responsible for it. and he says mean things to be me sometimes, The main point of the message is to show my point of view and what is happening around SSB and the community.

AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

Hey Riddle, can you write a news topic about my message please? It might convince MCLovers more if it is around SSB.
Remember the first golden rule: “Be nice.”

AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile