Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

@CaptainRatlex, would you like to partner to create a show for The ShopBux Round?
Then, it would be a collaboration between the requests forum and the collaboration forum.
============
You would get credit.
What is required of me?Just writing the history of ShopBux? I can do that, I was here since Day 1! Let me know what you'd like me to do, I would love to help, this looks fun.
We just need you to help us write the scripts and get with shopbux to advertise it.We also need you to produce, and writing the history.
Ok cool. I’ll write the history. Give me 1 month. (It’ll take me a week but school and stuff so give me a month)… What do you mean by “get with ShopBux”?
Talk with MC about showing a partner sign somewhere.
Can't you just use the history thing on the OP? (or post 1)
I can advertise

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

$$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$

jbrow78 wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

@CaptainRatlex, would you like to partner to create a show for The ShopBux Round?
Then, it would be a collaboration between the requests forum and the collaboration forum.
============
You would get credit.
What is required of me?Just writing the history of ShopBux? I can do that, I was here since Day 1! Let me know what you'd like me to do, I would love to help, this looks fun.
We just need you to help us write the scripts and get with shopbux to advertise it.We also need you to produce, and writing the history.
Ok cool. I’ll write the history. Give me 1 month. (It’ll take me a week but school and stuff so give me a month)… What do you mean by “get with ShopBux”?
Talk with MC about showing a partner sign somewhere.
Can't you just use the history thing on the OP? (or post 1)
I can advertise
Okay.

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just got back home!

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ajsya wrote:

Just got back home!
Yay!
Do you want to voice yourself in The ShopBux Round?
It's based on that 20-page fight and shopbux.

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

ajsya wrote:

Just got back home!
Yay!
Do you want to voice yourself in The ShopBux Round?
It's based on that 20-page fight and shopbux.
No thank you

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
Virus000
Scratcher
100+ posts

Virus000 wrote:

This is sorta off-topic but can someone make me a team member on Trello?
btw is JSB a thing now?
Welcome back ajsya!

Last edited by Virus000 (June 5, 2019 03:44:22)

Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I go to play Minecraft for an hour and a half, then go to scouts, then go to bed, and you lot make 4.5 new pages! Can I have a map of them?

no signature plz
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dragonlord767 wrote:

I go to play Minecraft for an hour and a half, then go to scouts, then go to bed, and you lot make 4.5 new pages! Can I have a map of them?
Well, After created this thing where it's basically a reenactment of the whole After vs. MC, and ajsya came back

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Well, After created this thing where it's basically a reenactment of the whole After vs. MC, and ajsya came back
Ooooohhhh nooooo. Is it still going?

no signature plz
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dragonlord767 wrote:

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

No, After is making a project reenacting it

FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

No, After is making a project reenacting it
Ahhhh…

no signature plz
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: @Dragonlord767
Role: President/editor
How have you helped ShopBux: I think it was me that came up with the idea for second accounts and splitting salary. I came up with the idea for a permanent backup thread (by the way, what happened about that?). I am also advertising us in my signature(not that my signature advertising for big shops ans organisations is effective, everyone on the requests forum (which contains about 90% of my posts) knows about them)
What could we do to make ShopBux better: A simpler version of ShopBux for small kids. I don't get those inflation reports… And I think we should change the rules format. I was checking the new thing-that-must-not-be-mentioned-or-have-its-location-told-of, and my brain started to melt. I think the [center] makes it hard to read.
Other notes: Yeh, I was talking about the thing-that-must-not-be-mentioned-or-have-its-location-told-of earlier.

no signature plz
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dragonlord767 wrote:

How have you helped ShopBux: I think it was me that came up with the idea for second accounts and splitting salary. I came up with the idea for a permanent backup thread (by the way, what happened about that?). I am also advertising us in my signature(not that my signature advertising for big shops ans organisations is effective, everyone on the requests forum (which contains about 90% of my posts) knows about them)
What could we do to make ShopBux better: A simpler version of ShopBux for small kids. I don't get those inflation reports… And I think we should change the rules format. I was checking the new thing-that-must-not-be-mentioned-or-have-its-location-told-of, and my brain started to melt. I think the [center] makes it hard to read.
Other notes: Yeh, I was talking about the thing-that-must-not-be-mentioned-or-have-its-location-told-of earlier.
Frying Pan

Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Frying Pan
Go check.

no signature plz
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dragonlord767 wrote:

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

Frying Pan
Go check.
I know it changed.

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ok so i've just read the past 4 pages:
openPoll is not fired
jbrow78 is not re-hired
i am tempted to re-hire after for that thing lol

the jbrow thing is nonnegotiable
also don't complain to cr about it. that's kind of childish (sorry if that was rude).
also zpgaming has some techinal difficulites with his compoopputer so he cant be on
so he's not fired
also also also i'll update everything in a few hours
kthbai
also also also also yayy ajsya's back
kthxrealbai

President of Scratch ShopBux
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dragonlord767 wrote:

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Also I'm gonna add a banner here but cubeupload is blocked at my school so I'll do it later lol.
CaptainRatlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

openPoll is not fired
jbrow78 is not re-hired

also don't complain to cr about it. that's kind of childish (sorry if that was rude).
also zpgaming has some techinal difficulites with his compoopputer so he cant be on
so he's not fired
kthbai
kthxrealbai
Ok, tell me, why can't jbrow78 come back? WHY?

CHECK OUT MY SHOP

Also I'm gonna add a banner here but cubeupload is blocked at my school so I'll do it later lol.
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainRatlex wrote:

MClovers wrote:

openPoll is not fired
jbrow78 is not re-hired

so he's not fired
kthbai
kthxrealbai
He quit. When that decision is made, there is no turning back. I don't want to disappoint everybody by demoting them. Plus, the staff team has already changed quite a bit. It would require some other adjustments.

President of Scratch ShopBux
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

CaptainRatlex wrote:

MClovers wrote:

openPoll is not fired
jbrow78 is not re-hired

so he's not fired
kthbai
kthxrealbai
He quit. When that decision is made, there is no turning back. I don't want to disappoint everybody by demoting them. Plus, the staff team has already changed quite a bit. It would require some other adjustments.
YOU BANNED ME!!!! WHAT ELSE AM I TO DO???
captainratlex, come with me to peacebux because you don't get very much power here

Last edited by jbrow78 (June 5, 2019 11:49:20)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » $$$ ~ Scratch ShopBux ~ OUR 2ND FOUNDER HAS RETURNED! ~ BIGGEST CURRENCY ON SCRATCH! ~ Shop Smart, ShopBux ~ $$$ [RSS Feed]