:cool:

Hello, @scratchcat!
=^..^=
Scratchfurby
Scratcher
42 posts

Scratch Mobile App Concept!

Epic_TV wrote:

I give support for an Android offline editor, but not for an IOS version. Quoting a Scratch Wiki Article

From The Scratch Wiki

The Scratch Viewer was the first application created to play Scratch projects on mobile devices, specifically Apple's iOS. It was made by John McIntosh of Smalltalk Consulting Ltd, a Canadian Programmer who had before had had no affiliation with the MIT Media Lab. However, in April 2010 the application was removed from iTunes (Apple's app store) by Apple because it violates Section 3.3.1 of the company’s policy against applications that interpret or execute code.

They May Have TABLETS PHONES.

Hello, @scratchcat!
=^..^=
Wisst_Cat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchfurby wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

I think we could just use an offline editor for tablets, and that's it. Just an app for an offline editor.

The Scratch Team is trying to optimize the Scratch 3.0 website for tablets, so if you have an Internet connection, I don't see why one would need to use a separate app for the website when the actual website could work just fine.
But They Probably would want to make or Edit Projects Easy.

Please don't necropost…

(~˘▾˘)~ - This is HulaHula, she protects me from kumquats and helps correct my grammar.

Bored? Come play some of my games, here are some highlights:
An endless runner (kinda).
A cool space pong game.

or make your own! Wait… no ideas?
Use this link!

Remember, X Æ A-12 is pronounced Kyle!
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wisst_Cat wrote:

Scratchfurby wrote:

Za-Chary wrote:

I think we could just use an offline editor for tablets, and that's it. Just an app for an offline editor.

The Scratch Team is trying to optimize the Scratch 3.0 website for tablets, so if you have an Internet connection, I don't see why one would need to use a separate app for the website when the actual website could work just fine.
But They Probably would want to make or Edit Projects Easy.

Please don't necropost…
It isn't necroposting unless you aren't adding to the discussion.

k9chelsea2
Scratcher
500+ posts

tbh I wish scratch was fully responsive

#BlackLivesMatter

check out these delicious Asian Spring Rolls approved by paddle2see
AllLives can't matter until one “race” matters as much as the others
:3