Discuss Scratch

Partial2Partials
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Vietnam Hack - A Scratch series (Looking for artists, animators, and voice actors)

heine wrote:

By the way, how are we doing on the script?
Sorry, I forgot to mention that. I'll be writing the script. Also, which of the characters would you like to voice act?
heine
Scratcher
85 posts

The Vietnam Hack - A Scratch series (Looking for artists, animators, and voice actors)

Partial2Partials wrote:

heine wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to mention that. I'll be writing the script. Also, which of the characters would you like to voice act?
Probably Alex or Sammy
Partial2Partials
Scratcher
100+ posts

heine wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

heine wrote:

Probably Alex or Sammy
Got it.
WhiirlWorld
Scratcher
54 posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

WhiirlWorld wrote:

Job wanted: Sound Effects.
Skill in job (1-10): 7
Activity (1-10): 9
Other things we should note: I'm not a professional, but I used to help my school friend with her little online skits by finding sounds on the internet, editing, then emailing the finish product. If I get the job, then I'll find the sounds, and transfer them into a shared project secretly instead of making a new one.
Accepted!
Thanks!

I'm moving sorry I'll only be active for necessary stuff such as entries, pptbf, and many more.
WhiirlWorld
Scratcher
54 posts

Anybody else keep saying Vitamin Hack instead of Vietnam Hack?

I'm moving sorry I'll only be active for necessary stuff such as entries, pptbf, and many more.
Partial2Partials
Scratcher
100+ posts

WhiirlWorld wrote:

Anybody else keep saying Vitamin Hack instead of Vietnam Hack?
I don't. I can definitely see how one might, though
Partial2Partials
Scratcher
100+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Application form (Applicants must be following the topic):
Job wanted: Voice acting
Skill in job (1-10): 9
Other things we should note: I am female
Accepted! Would you like to play the part of Phuong or Liza?
Liza please

((Jake the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#FF1493)::#00FFFF)
'Life is like a notebook. 2 pages are already written. First page is birth and last page is death. Center pages are empty.' 'One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.' ~ Brigitte Nicole 'Life is like a swimming pool, you dive into the water but can't see how deep it is. You never know what is coming next.' ~ Dennis Rodman 'Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.'

Partial2Partials
Scratcher
100+ posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

Application form (Applicants must be following the topic):
Skill in job (1-10): 9
Other things we should note: I am female
Accepted! Would you like to play the part of Phuong or Liza?
Liza please
Got it. I'll put you down for her.
Partial2Partials
Scratcher
100+ posts

Partial2Partials
Scratcher
100+ posts

Partial2Partials
Scratcher
100+ posts

Partial2Partials
Scratcher
100+ posts

Partial2Partials
Scratcher
100+ posts

Alright, we got a studio now! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/8134095/

Last edited by Partial2Partials (April 26, 2019 01:52:01)

heine
Scratcher
85 posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

Alright, we got a studio now! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/8134095/
Nice!
G_A_C
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey guys, are you still looking for people to join?

G_A_C -
Partial2Partials
Scratcher
100+ posts

G_A_C wrote:

Hey guys, are you still looking for people to join?
Yup!
Luna_Phoenix
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'd like to voice act!

Do you watch the Umbrella Academy? Do you like to make art as well? If so, keep on reading! I am hosting an Umbrella Academy Art Collab! Please join.
Partial2Partials
Scratcher
100+ posts

Luna_Phoenix wrote:

I'd like to voice act!
Okay! Could you please fill out an application form?
Luna_Phoenix
Scratcher
100+ posts

Partial2Partials wrote:

Luna_Phoenix wrote:

I'd like to voice act!
Okay! Could you please fill out an application form?

Skill in job (1-10): 7.8
Activity (1-10): 6
Other things we should note: I am female, so I'd prefer to voice act female parts. I also put voice acting projects on another account (@VoiceActingPerson).

Do you watch the Umbrella Academy? Do you like to make art as well? If so, keep on reading! I am hosting an Umbrella Academy Art Collab! Please join.