Discuss Scratch

Operose
Scratcher
31 posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts


Welcome to ╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮
Here you can order banners, signatures, and aesthetic sets to fit your aesthetic!
Join Now To Get Access to Our Exclusive Manager Chat!


Order Form:
Username:
Preferred Staff:
Description:
Colors:
Miscellaneous:
Will You Review:
Following Thread:

Staff will notify you around the time it will be done.

Review Form:
Username:
What Staff:
Rating of Quality: _/5
Rating of Speed: _/5
Rating of Friendliness:_/5
Overall Rating:_/5

Ratings will be added together to form each staff's rating points.

Partners
Animal Gaming

| We Sell Ideas, Coding, Art, and Sometimes Banners!! |

Partnership Form:
Shop Name:
Shop Banner:
Description:
Following Thread:

Sign Up Form:
Username:
Activity Level:
Wanted Position(s):
Example:
Miscellaneous:
Following Thread:

By filling out this form you have read and agreed to all of the staff rules found below.

Staff Rules:
Staff must treat everyone equally
Staff must take this shop seriously
Staff may not use the thread as a chat room
Staff will be invited to a studio to chat
Staff may be promoted to another office if they are active
Staff must add the word “staff” casually into miscellaneous to be accepted
Staff must reply to occasional activity checks to remain in the shop.

Positions:
President:@Operose
The President has Complete Control Over the Shop and Decides When Any Event Shall Occur.

Vice President:@annahil
The Vice President Takes Over When the President is Away. They Also Have The Ability to Hire and Fire People.

Secretary:
The Secretary Will Keep Track of Incomplete Orders and Inform Others Once 2 Weeks Have Passed.

Managers (3):@AFNNetworkK12
Managers Can Hire Others, and Have More Authority Over the Shop Than Others.

Jobs:
Banners/Signatures
@Operose 5
@annahil
@AFNNetworkK12
Aesthetic Sets
@Operose 5
@AFNNetworkK12
Advertizers
@AFNNetworkK12

Last edited by Operose (Aug. 25, 2019 17:50:05)


Operose
Scratcher
31 posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

Reserved Just In Case

Operose
Scratcher
31 posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

Bump. Is that what people do?

Operose
Scratcher
31 posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

bump

Operose
Scratcher
31 posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

For the next 10 minutes we will be prioritizing orders! Order Now!

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

Username: AFNNetworkK12
Activity Level: 7/10 (Not active on weekdays)
Wanted Position(s): Vice President (VP)
Example: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/343347
Miscellaneous: I would like to be staff because i would like to help you to succeed, and i would get you some views if you partner with me!
Following Thread: Yes
Thank you!


AFN!


October 22nd is my Scratchverssary!


Please Give me an internet or ill starve
Operose
Scratcher
31 posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Username: AFNNetworkK12
Activity Level: 7/10 (Not active on weekdays)
Wanted Position(s): Vice President (VP)
Example: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/343347
Miscellaneous: I would like to be staff because i would like to help you to succeed, and i would get you some views if you partner with me!
Following Thread: Yes
Thank you!
For positions, what would you specialize in, or would you do everything?

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

Operose wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Username: AFNNetworkK12
Activity Level: 7/10 (Not active on weekdays)
Wanted Position(s): Vice President (VP)
Example: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/343347
Miscellaneous: I would like to be staff because i would like to help you to succeed, and i would get you some views if you partner with me!
Following Thread: Yes
Thank you!
For positions, what would you specialize in, or would you do everything?
I would do everything, and duh. I work in 4 Shops, Own 2 services for shops, and i own 1 shop.


AFN!


October 22nd is my Scratchverssary!


Please Give me an internet or ill starve
Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

Hello! Do you partner??

God is always with you - ?
~ @Panda_Gamer1212 ~
| Panda Studio's Owner | ~ Elemental Shop ~ (4.0)'s VP | T.I.P.S. (1.0 and 2.0) 2VP | Emerald Shop's 2VP | Scratchbux's Asst. Chairman | The Cloud Shop's Founder |

Operose
Scratcher
31 posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Operose wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Username: AFNNetworkK12
Activity Level: 7/10 (Not active on weekdays)
Wanted Position(s): Vice President (VP)
Example: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/343347
Miscellaneous: I would like to be staff because i would like to help you to succeed, and i would get you some views if you partner with me!
Following Thread: Yes
Thank you!
For positions, what would you specialize in, or would you do everything?
I would do everything, and duh. I work in 4 Shops, Own 2 services for shops, and i own 1 shop.
Alright, thanks!

Operose
Scratcher
31 posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Hello! Do you partner??
Yes, we do!

Operose
Scratcher
31 posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

Bump

annahil
Scratcher
500+ posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

Order Form:
Username:@annahil
Preferred Staff: Whoever's open I guess
Description: A simplistic sketch of a few characters over a white backdrop, with brown words spelling @annahil
Colors: white, brown, blue, green, purple, all matte/dull
Miscellaneous: If you do this well I might start ordering here more. I like to give less popular shops a chance (no offence of course)
Will You Review: Sure I'd be happy to help
Following Thread: yes

Operose
Scratcher
31 posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

annahil wrote:

Order Form:
Username:@annahil
Preferred Staff: Whoever's open I guess
Description: A simplistic sketch of a few characters over a white backdrop, with brown words spelling @annahil
Colors: white, brown, blue, green, purple, all matte/dull
Miscellaneous: If you do this well I might start ordering here more. I like to give less popular shops a chance (no offence of course)
Will You Review: Sure I'd be happy to help
Following Thread: yes
Taken! Instant reply XD

annahil
Scratcher
500+ posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

Operose wrote:

annahil wrote:

Order Form:
Username:@annahil
Preferred Staff: Whoever's open I guess
Description: A simplistic sketch of a few characters over a white backdrop, with brown words spelling @annahil
Colors: white, brown, blue, green, purple, all matte/dull
Miscellaneous: If you do this well I might start ordering here more. I like to give less popular shops a chance (no offence of course)
Will You Review: Sure I'd be happy to help
Following Thread: yes
Taken! Instant reply XD
Yay! Ty!

Operose
Scratcher
31 posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

annahil wrote:

Operose wrote:

annahil wrote:

Order Form:
Username:@annahil
Preferred Staff: Whoever's open I guess
Description: A simplistic sketch of a few characters over a white backdrop, with brown words spelling @annahil
Colors: white, brown, blue, green, purple, all matte/dull
Miscellaneous: If you do this well I might start ordering here more. I like to give less popular shops a chance (no offence of course)
Will You Review: Sure I'd be happy to help
Following Thread: yes
Taken! Instant reply XD
Yay! Ty!
It's done!
I know it's not exactly what you asked for, but I thought it was close.
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/users/annahil/][img]http://u.cubeupload.com/2_Friends_Together/534evieshaffer741030uns.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited by Operose (March 23, 2019 22:44:38)


annahil
Scratcher
500+ posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

Review Form:
Username:@annahil
What Staff:@Operose
Rating of Quality:5/5 although not exactly what I asked for, it was perfect for me.
Rating of Speed:5/5 totally. Got it finished in like, 10 seconds!
Rating of Friendliness: 5/5
Overall Rating: 5/5

It was great! Wow, I hope more customers come, because this was amazing!

Operose
Scratcher
31 posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

annahil wrote:

Review Form:
Username:@annahil
What Staff:@Operose
Rating of Quality:5/5 although not exactly what I asked for, it was perfect for me.
Rating of Speed:5/5 totally. Got it finished in like, 10 seconds!
Rating of Friendliness: 5/5
Overall Rating: 5/5

It was great! Wow, I hope more customers come, because this was amazing!
Aww, thanks!

Operose
Scratcher
31 posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

bump
up
my
post

Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

╰☆☆ thє αєsthєtícs shσp ☆☆╮вαnnєrs|sígnαturєs|sєts

Partnership Form:
Shop Name: Animal Gaming
Shop Banner:
[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/10fyt8k.jpg[/IMG]
Description: | We Sell Ideas, Coding, Art, and Sometimes Banners!! |
Following Thread: Yes

God is always with you - ?
~ @Panda_Gamer1212 ~
| Panda Studio's Owner | ~ Elemental Shop ~ (4.0)'s VP | T.I.P.S. (1.0 and 2.0) 2VP | Emerald Shop's 2VP | Scratchbux's Asst. Chairman | The Cloud Shop's Founder |

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile