Discuss Scratch

cs1093855
Scratcher
100+ posts

Growing with Scratch

MistyRain17 wrote:

ceebee wrote:

Hi Scratchers! We’re writing to let you know about some changes with the Scratch Team. Currently, Scratch is developed at MIT, in collaboration with a separate nonprofit organization called the Scratch Foundation. To support the continuing growth of Scratch, we’re planning to expand the Scratch Foundation and open a new location in Boston this summer. This will give us more room and flexibility for the future.

Scratchers won’t notice any changes: it will still be the same Scratch, developed by the same people, working at the Scratch Foundation in collaboration with MIT. And we’ll be better positioned to keep supporting and improving Scratch!

If you want to find out more, here’s a blog post about some of the upcoming changes.

Scratch on!
Oooh, is the new SDS also inspired by the theme of growing?

Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah SDS studios
mahianui
Scratcher
8 posts

Growing with Scratch

who knows how to write a good book because I'm writing one
starcat545
Scratcher
6 posts

Growing with Scratch

Good luck !!
memecandy
Scratcher
6 posts

Growing with Scratch

how do i make a disscution?
TinyLeaf
Scratcher
21 posts

Growing with Scratch

ceebee wrote:

Hi Scratchers! We’re writing to let you know about some changes with the Scratch Team. Currently, Scratch is developed at MIT, in collaboration with a separate nonprofit organization called the Scratch Foundation. To support the continuing growth of Scratch, we’re planning to expand the Scratch Foundation and open a new location in Boston this summer. This will give us more room and flexibility for the future.

Scratchers won’t notice any changes: it will still be the same Scratch, developed by the same people, working at the Scratch Foundation in collaboration with MIT. And we’ll be better positioned to keep supporting and improving Scratch!

If you want to find out more, here’s a blog post about some of the upcoming changes.

Scratch on!
i hope to join the scratch team when i'm older

This is a signature of mine. Do you like it? It's a bit boring.
There! I made bold text! A bit better, but maybe I can add some emojis!
Ooh! Cool! I have some emojis!
I wonder what the quote button does…
I don't really know what it oes, so… I might not mess around with it.
You know what would be fun? Let's make some code blocks!
when green flag clicked
say [Mashed Potatoes] for (2) secs
Well, That was fun, just like I said!
Hmm… This signature is kinda long. I wonder what my official signature should be.

I like Mashed Potatoes!

Well, that's nice, but I maybe I could add some more things!

TinyLeaf likes MashedPotatoes!

Oh! That looks really nice! That will be my official signature!

…Including this whole paragraph.
Truck11111
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Growing with Scratch

TinyLeaf wrote:

ceebee wrote:

Scratch on!
i hope to join the scratch team when i'm older
good luck

sufferin' succotash!