Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » DSA 2.0 (Draconic Shop for Art) HIRING!!! NEXT STAFF GETS A FREE FOLLOW!!! CLOSED BUT HIRING!!! [RSS Feed]
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DSA 2.0 (Draconic Shop for Art) HIRING!!! NEXT STAFF GETS A FREE FOLLOW!!! CLOSED BUT HIRING!!!

OwenRich wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

Would you like to join ScratchCoin?
Can I have a link?
I'll just give it to you. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/341588/
Thanks.
Three pages!

Last edited by Dragonlord767 (Feb. 22, 2019 05:36:44)

no signature plz
BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

DSA 2.0 (Draconic Shop for Art) HIRING!!! NEXT STAFF GETS A FREE FOLLOW!!! CLOSED BUT HIRING!!!

Welcome to the SSSU
Thank you for applying to join the SSSU! Your application has been accepted, and you are now a part of an ever-growing community. Yay!
As a member of the SSSU, you may use any of the services we provide. Here are some helpful links:
  • You can receive advice for your shop here! Running a shop can be challenging, especially when you are doing it alone. But in the SSSU, the good news is you are never alone! You can receive advice from any of our members, all who are also aware of what it takes to run a shop. The best part is, it won't be generic advice like ‘bump your shop, invite people’ (though that is good advice to listen to.) It will be tailored just to your shop!
  • You can receive banners and shop formatting for your shop here! Appearance can be a massive factor contributing to the amount of orders a shop gets. Customers will nearly always judge a shop by its first appearance and are less likely to order from a shop with a confusing, messy front page. Order a good banner or good format for your shop here!

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

Welcome to the SSSU
Thank you for applying to join the SSSU! Your application has been accepted, and you are now a part of an ever-growing community. Yay!
As a member of the SSSU, you may use any of the services we provide. Here are some helpful links:
  • You can receive advice for your shop here! Running a shop can be challenging, especially when you are doing it alone. But in the SSSU, the good news is you are never alone! You can receive advice from any of our members, all who are also aware of what it takes to run a shop. The best part is, it won't be generic advice like ‘bump your shop, invite people’ (though that is good advice to listen to.) It will be tailored just to your shop!
  • You can receive banners and shop formatting for your shop here! Appearance can be a massive factor contributing to the amount of orders a shop gets. Customers will nearly always judge a shop by its first appearance and are less likely to order from a shop with a confusing, messy front page. Order a good banner or good format for your shop here!

Thanks. What do you think of our new front page?

no signature plz
amazinggurliegurl1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:amazinggurliegurl1
Work you want done: sprite
Deadline (2+ days please): ASAP
Colors:
Text:none
Will you fill in the Work Review form yess
Other: pretty tween teen girl with long blonde hair and green eyes
BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dragonlord767 wrote:

I find it very bright, but definitely effective. One thing that confused me. Why is there a seperate post for services, when you could just put it on the same post as the order forms so people know what they can order?

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

Dragonlord767 wrote:

I find it very bright, but definitely effective. One thing that confused me. Why is there a seperate post for services, when you could just put it on the same post as the order forms so people know what they can order?
I thought it might be helpful to have them on the same screen, but spaced out, however, I think I might replace it.

no signature plz
Struggling_Demigods
Scratcher
33 posts

Ah great. A shop for art.
May I order?
Username: Struggling_Demigods (pretty ironic)
Work you want done: art or course
Deadline (2+ days please): 1 week I'm in no hurry
Colors: any
Text: none
Will you fill in the Work Review form: no, sorry, no time
Other: a man/a boy
use vector and make it realistic
but only use Scratch
and don't use imported images
or stuff like Canva

Last edited by Struggling_Demigods (Feb. 24, 2019 08:27:20)

Hello, its me.
(M(A(G(A :: #0000FF) :: #0000FF) :: #0000FF) :: #0000FF)

(Fly (American :: #0000FF) :: #0AF7FF )

(Love (The (New (American (Livery :: #0000FF) :: #19F7FF) :: #FF8CF0) :: #30FF21) :: #61FFD5)
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok, this is the one to review right.

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

Panda_Gamer1212
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: @Panda_Gamer1212
Work you want done: 3 Sprites
Deadline (2+ days please): 2 or 3 days
Colors: 1st Sprite: I want a girl with brown hair and teal eyes wearing black leggings and a blue sweatshirt. I want a costume where it looks like she is walking. Sprite 2: Same thing but add a sword in her right hand and add another costume where it lookslike she is going to slash something with her sword. Sprite 3: I want a blue dragon with light blue eyes and add 2 costume the first one is where it looks like the dragon is walking and the other costume is where it looks like the dragon is flying.
Will you fill in the Work Review form: Yes
Other: You guys are the fastest shop I can order from. I ordered from around 10 shops this past week none of them are finished and I need this ASAP.

Last edited by Panda_Gamer1212 (Feb. 24, 2019 16:30:12)

I have been on Scratch for a long time (almost 2 years) I have made friends and had a fun time. But now my time is here, I move my ways to the big social medias and start my future career there. This was like a practice social media but it will always remain in my heart. God bless all!

liamdadude
Scratcher
500+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Yes

Hi! Im liamdadude! check out my website
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

liamdadude wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Yes
8/10, Try getting the front page formatted, you should add a review form as well. And the part on the front page about payment makes people think they have to pay for items.

Would you like this snipped?

Your shop has been reviewed by The Evolution Store

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DefeattheHuns wrote:

liamdadude wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Yes
8/10, Try getting the front page formatted, you should add a review form as well. And the part on the front page about payment makes people think they have to pay for items.

Would you like this snipped?

Your shop has been reviewed by The Evolution Store
Thank you.

no signature plz
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here they are. The dreaded,
UNCLAIMED ORDERS CENTRE!!!

998930 wrote:

Username: 998930
Work you want done: banner
Deadline (2+ days please): feb 13, 2019
Colors: orange on one side yellow on the other
Text: PC on the orange side Shop on the side
Will you fill in the Work Review form: maybe yes maybe no
Other: have paint brushes rain from the sky and have some paper flying to
wait up never mind that

Struggling_Demigods wrote:

Username: Struggling_Demigods (pretty ironic)
Work you want done: art or course
Deadline (2+ days please): 1 week I'm in no hurry
Colors: any
Will you fill in the Work Review form: no, sorry, no time
Other: a man/a boy
use vector and make it realistic
but only use Scratch
and don't use imported images
or stuff like Canva

Panda_Gamer1212 wrote:

Username: @Panda_Gamer1212
Work you want done: 3 Sprites
Deadline (2+ days please): 2 or 3 days
Colors: 1st Sprite: I want a girl with brown hair and teal eyes wearing black leggings and a blue sweatshirt. I want a costume where it looks like she is walking. Sprite 2: Same thing but add a sword in her right hand and add another costume where it lookslike she is going to slash something with her sword. Sprite 3: I want a blue dragon with light blue eyes and add 2 costume the first one is where it looks like the dragon is walking and the other costume is where it looks like the dragon is flying.
Will you fill in the Work Review form: Yes
Other: You guys are the fastest shop I can order from. I ordered from around 10 shops this past week none of them are finished and I need this ASAP.

no signature plz
Dragonlord767
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I just reached 500+ posts!(actually, that was 11 posts ago.)
1 token to all staff!
Also I have an open logo contest here. (Actually, that was 10+ followers ago.)

Last edited by Dragonlord767 (Feb. 24, 2019 21:13:11)

no signature plz
amazinggurliegurl1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

amazinggurliegurl1 wrote:

Colors:
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: @1132262
Work you want done: 2 Backdrops for an os
Deadline (2+ days please): 1 week
Colors: backdrop no. 1:#90AFC5, #336B87, #2A3132, #763626
backdrop no. 2: #505160, #68829E, #AEBD38, #598234
Will you fill in the Work Review form: yes
Other: These backdrops could be geometric, low poly, photos that sort of match the colors I outlined, etc.Thank you for your help, and please read my signature.

!!
clarence112
Scratcher
500+ posts

1132262 wrote:

Other: These backdrops could be geometric, low poly, photos that sort of match the colors I outlined, etc.Thank you for your help, and please read my signature.
Taken

I'M the evil kumquat!
Want to help out with world building? Click here!
OH, DID U GET THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING? THEB ROOM CLOSET ENDING WAS MY FAVRITE!1 XD
Check out Byte, my W.I.P. scratch-inspired pygame IDE
620 posts as of Nov 7, 2019, 11:56 AM EST

clarence112
Scratcher
500+ posts

clarence112 wrote:

1132262 wrote:

Taken
Done! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/289305548/

I'M the evil kumquat!
Want to help out with world building? Click here!
OH, DID U GET THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING? THEB ROOM CLOSET ENDING WAS MY FAVRITE!1 XD
Check out Byte, my W.I.P. scratch-inspired pygame IDE
620 posts as of Nov 7, 2019, 11:56 AM EST

Scratcher
1000+ posts

clarence112 wrote:

clarence112 wrote:

1132262 wrote:

Taken
Done! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/289305548/
Thanks.

!!
amazinggurliegurl1
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

Bump

Colors:
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » DSA 2.0 (Draconic Shop for Art) HIRING!!! NEXT STAFF GETS A FREE FOLLOW!!! CLOSED BUT HIRING!!! [RSS Feed]