Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

pinkiepie710 wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Hey Pie, am I allowed to put someone on leave? It's my friend, no_nickname_for_me. She joined this shop a little before she had to go on break, and she made a huge announcement about it (you can find the link here), but she never told the shop that she should be on leave… So I was wondering if-after seeing that link-if that's enough to get her excused.

Thanks for taking your time to read this!
Sure, that's fine! Where's the link, though? It's not in your post.
Awesome, thanks! Here the link should be. Sorry it didn't work in the original post, I don't know what happened to it.

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
No_Nicky
Scratcher
1 post

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Hello, I'm @no_nickname_for_me ‘s alt account.
I’m currently on a break till about the end of April, I hope you understand that I had forgotten to inform you sooner;;;
So… I'll probably be inactive on here for awhile;;;
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can someone take this order? I think we have a couple of good pixel artists, right?
Ordered on: 3/11/20
Username: Bendy128
Preferred Pronouns: (None)
Work you want done: (Art)
Description of work: NES-Style Flappy Bird and Pipe-Looking Tetris Blocks
Colors (if art): 8-bit Colour Palette (NES)
Deadline: 3/15/20 (Optional)
Are you following this discussion (optional):
Any more information: Thanks!
AwesomeSauce59
Scratcher
27 posts

Hi, um, so it's been almost a month since I submitted my first order, has it been claimed?

'Eyo

if <minecraft> then
i am pleased
end
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Please find the link if possible. (BTW, currently on mobile rn)

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
Kneebones
Scratcher
87 posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Can someone take this order? I think we have a couple of good pixel artists, right?
Ordered on: 3/11/20
Username: Bendy128
Preferred Pronouns: (None)
Work you want done: (Art)
Description of work: NES-Style Flappy Bird and Pipe-Looking Tetris Blocks
Colors (if art): 8-bit Colour Palette (NES)
Deadline: 3/15/20 (Optional)
Are you following this discussion (optional):
Any more information: Thanks!
Sounds easy, I'll make some pipe-looking tetris blocks and a bird. Taken. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll try get it done fast since it is past the deadline. Poor customer, been waiting all this time! I'll go notify them that I've taken the order and apologize to them on behalf of the shop.

Responded:
-DancerRJV-, FloatingMuffins*, whiteandblackcat, Kneebones^, b1048546, TaterTime, OurPrincess, pinkiepie710, icArslanKa*^^, congyingzhou, cubbywindowsdpc, Kevery1, mango38, -ShadowsHiding-

Not Responded:
adsuri**, D-07N2**, -TheShadowQueen-*, Big_Brick_Studios, KittenDude172", wave678^^, weikefei^^, no_nickname_for_me*, happycat3333333*, chubby142857^

By the way, I have currently two activity checks, not one.

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Yeah, we're trying to deal with that. We need to keep off-topic conversations in the studio instead of here.
That's fantastic to hear.

Dubble_Bubble
New to Scratch
2 posts

Order form:
Username: @Dubble_Bubble
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them)- she/her
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music)-logo/profile picture
Description of work: A girl with light skin and blonde hair blowing a bubble from gum
Colors (if art): Make the gum pink, make the background whatever color you think looks good
Deadline: As soon as possible
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
Any more information: Nope
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just another edition of… General Announcements!

1. Activity Check
Please respond to the activity check -DancerRJV- before 24th March.

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Activity check as of right now:

Responded:
-DancerRJV-, FloatingMuffins*, whiteandblackcat, Kneebones^, b1048546, TaterTime, OurPrincess, pinkiepie710, icArslanKa*^^, congyingzhou, cubbywindowsdpc, Kevery1, mango38, -ShadowsHiding-

Not Responded:
adsuri**, D-07N2**, -TheShadowQueen-*, Big_Brick_Studios, KittenDude172", wave678^^, weikefei^^, no_nickname_for_me*, happycat3333333*, chubby142857^

Everyone who hasn't responded, please go respond to the shop studio before 3/24/2020 or you will receive a strike.

2. Board of Directors Decision
There was a suggestion being debated in the BoD whether an employee can have strikes removed. The details of it are:
  • If a member responds to three consecutive activity checks, they can get a strike removed. The vice-chairman would probably keep track of this as the chairman and president have enough to do.
  • For strikes delivered by spamming, strikes can be removed by a BoD vote. If the majority of the BoD vote to remove the strike, it will be removed.
This system comes into effect, well right now I guess. If you respond to three activity checks in a row, you can have one of your strikes removed.

3. Remember to wash your hands
Stay safe y'all.

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (March 21, 2020 21:21:11)

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ordered on: 3/6/20
Username: AwesomeSauce59
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) she/her
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Thumbnail
Description of work: A dark cave w/ glowing gems and cat sihloettes (pardon my spelling) and the words “The Gem Clans” on the top and “a Warriors roleplay” on the bottom.
Colors (if art): black, any pastel color, white
Deadline: 4/10/2020
Are you following this discussion (optional): ummmmmmm…. no, not yet
Any more information: plz make it scratch thumbnail size
Taken! I will try my best; at the very least I will manage the cave and gems, not so sure about cat silhouettes, but I'll give it my best shot

Hi, I'm Kat!
I'm not too active in the forums anymore, but I'm still active on scratch!
I'm a cohost of Scratch Writing Camp, running it with Alba, Birdi, Bakie, and Honey.

I love coding, maths (especially simultaneous equations and the quadratic formula!!!), art and writing (and also spreadsheets and responsibilities-)! I used to know 157 digits of pi, but I can only get to around 110 at the moment. I also love Minecraft :]

Here's some things I have been in the past:
- Forum helper member
- Buzzy Bee Banners secretary & banner maker
- Emerald Shop 4.0 Vice President
delorian1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: delorian1
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Work you want done: music
Description of work: techno music, upbeat and groovy
Colors (if art):
Deadline: 3/22/2020
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
Any more information: yes, must be imported to scratch no external webpages :3

Last edited by delorian1 (March 21, 2020 23:09:38)

Hello
Keyboard-Cat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Keyboard-Cat (call me Keyboard if you need to talk to me)
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) She/her
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Art
Description of work: A cat (Kind of like Warrior Cats, if anyone knows what they are)
Colors (if art): Orangish fur, Green eyes, flame colored pelt (If anyone knows Warrior Cats, it's like FireStar)
Deadline: Anytime you can get it done, it's not vital to my profile or anything
Are you following this discussion (optional): No
Any more information: Can you put the link (finished) on my profile?

“Destiny isn't a path that any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest.” ~Leafpool
“We must face destiny, not run from it. Our destiny is our path that we must follow.” ~Cinderpelt
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I got an order!
Username: congyingzhou
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) he
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Not quite sure how to put it, you'll understand when you see the description.
Description of work: A coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
Colors (if art): not art
Deadline: ASAP (be really fast)
Are you following this discussion (optional): ya
Any more information: Don't just give it to me, give it to the whole world!

Also, I checked in with @SpongeBobOFFICIAL about their order, they didn't respond. Does this mean we can take that off the UOC? Also…
Username: Bluie-x
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Work you want done: logos
Description of work: Something related to the colour blue and fantasy, surprise me It doesn't have to be too good, just fast, as I plan to make my own in the future
Colors (if art): Blue, grey, what do you think
Deadline: ASAP, I need to get rid of this terrifying icon soon, but honestly whenever you can do it, I'm sure you're busy with other orders and I'll survive
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yep!
Any more information: I've ordered from a number of shops so I won't necessarily pick this one
Ah! Only speed, not quality (well not much)
I can do dis (well I'll at least provide SOME quality and a lot of speed)

It's not quite centered, because the fairy flies around but cubeupload doesn't support videos.
also hey everyone Canva public profile shut down

Last edited by congyingzhou (March 22, 2020 09:48:59)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

What do you mean by Canva public profile? Literally going through grief rn because I can't use my phone anymore

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

whiteandblackcat wrote:

Ordered on: 3/6/20
Username: AwesomeSauce59
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) she/her
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Thumbnail
Description of work: A dark cave w/ glowing gems and cat sihloettes (pardon my spelling) and the words “The Gem Clans” on the top and “a Warriors roleplay” on the bottom.
Colors (if art): black, any pastel color, white
Deadline: 4/10/2020
Are you following this discussion (optional): ummmmmmm…. no, not yet
Any more information: plz make it scratch thumbnail size
Taken! I will try my best; at the very least I will manage the cave and gems, not so sure about cat silhouettes, but I'll give it my best shot
Finished!

Hi, I'm Kat!
I'm a cohost of Scratch Writing Camp, running it with Alba, Birdi, Bakie, and Honey.

I love coding, maths (especially simultaneous equations and the quadratic formula!!!), art and writing (and also spreadsheets and responsibilities-)! I used to know 157 digits of pi, but I can only get to around 110 at the moment. I also love Minecraft :]

- Forum helper member
cool2rabbit
Scratcher
21 posts

how does this work?

delorian1
Scratcher
100+ posts

cool2rabbit wrote:

how does this work?
I think you order smting and dey giv 2 u

Hello
cool2rabbit
Scratcher
21 posts

delorian1 wrote:

cool2rabbit wrote:

how does this work?
i dont understand

Bluie-x
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Username: Bluie-x
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Work you want done: logos
Description of work: Something related to the colour blue and fantasy, surprise me It doesn't have to be too good, just fast, as I plan to make my own in the future
Colors (if art): Blue, grey, what do you think
Deadline: ASAP, I need to get rid of this terrifying icon soon, but honestly whenever you can do it, I'm sure you're busy with other orders and I'll survive
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yep!
Any more information: I've ordered from a number of shops so I won't necessarily pick this one
Ah! Only speed, not quality (well not much)
I can do dis (well I'll at least provide SOME quality and a lot of speed)

~had to remove image because I'm a new Scratcher~

It's not quite centered, because the fairy flies around but cubeupload doesn't support videos.
Thank you so much! That's so cool!

Please call me she/her on this account and he/him on @callmehe . I know its confusing and i understand if you make mistakes but it would mean the world to me if you could try. Thank you so much!

Banner created by @lightningspark6545
whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cool2rabbit wrote:

delorian1 wrote:

cool2rabbit wrote:

how does this work?
i dont understand
On the front page, there are some “forms” that you can fill out if you would like something, for instance if you would like a new logo or a project thumbnail. Then you post it here and one of the people that work here will make it for you.
Edit: Shameless advertising plug:
If you are still confused, you can go to this studio and ask someone to explain.
Scratch Mentors Group

Last edited by whiteandblackcat (March 23, 2020 01:30:02)

Hi, I'm Kat!

- Forum helper member
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]