Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

pinkiepie710 wrote:

YOYITsM3M8 wrote:

is my order done? theres so many posts i have no idea where it would be
If it's done, then whoever took it should comment on your profile. If they haven't left a comment yet, they should.
if you took the order you should go comment on YOYITsM3M8's profile
i could try taking it
(new page)

Last edited by kevery1 (Feb. 19, 2020 20:18:51)

)
SpongebobOFFICAL
New to Scratch
4 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

SpongebobOFFICAL wrote:

Hello! This will help me ALOT with a project i'm gonna make about Patrick and I!
Username: @SpongebobOFFICAL (if I seem offline message @Nyanhamster102)
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): He/him on this account, she/her on @Nyanhamster102
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music): Art and music
Description of work: I would like some sad music that sounds like it's from an anime if possible, and Patrick and I holding hands while I'm crying in an (if possible) anime style!
Colors (if art): Yellow (my skin), Pink (Patrick's skin), Green (Patrick's pants), Purple (Pattern on Patrick's pants), Black (lines that aren't on our skin), Brown (my pants), Blue (second stripe on my socks), Red (first stripe on my socks and my tie)
Deadline: Take as much time as you need!
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes.
Any more information: Search up pictures of Patrick and I so that you can do it easier :3
I am not sure if my order has been started yet. If not, whoever's available, please start!

A lonely Sponge in a great big world. Currently working on an introduction. And an anime game. What?
This is a rainbow
Dat_Cellist538
Scratcher
63 posts

Muffins I made my own shop! Partners?
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dat_Cellist538 wrote:

What's the name, and please link to it so she can see it. Also, you posted in the wrong shop, you should have posted in The Strawberry Shop.

Currently recovering from a lot of drama I experienced, so sorry if I sound a bit harsh. I'm really sad about this, so the VERY LAST THINGS I WANT TO HEAR are “Shut up”, “You're a bully”, and “Stop being mean”. I already heard these words more than enough times, so make me feel better about it, instead of being mean to me.
Dat_Cellist538
Scratcher
63 posts

Oops yeah I’ll get the link
kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by me needing to study for and go to a Christian meeting called Awana I will be back around 8:00[

)
icArslanKa
Scratcher
100+ posts

how do i make a thread like this

pls join my studio and forum friendly scratchers or ill eat your toes like they are chips
We are urgently hiring!
join friendly scratchers forum here (please reply the order or hire form)
join friendly scratchers studio here (please ask in comments to be added)
i want cookies

Dat_Cellist538
Scratcher
63 posts

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dat_Cellist538 wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25823331/
Did you listen to these words I typed?

OurPrincess wrote:

Dat_Cellist538 wrote:

Also, you posted in the wrong shop, you should have posted in The Strawberry Shop.

Currently recovering from a lot of drama I experienced, so sorry if I sound a bit harsh. I'm really sad about this, so the VERY LAST THINGS I WANT TO HEAR are “Shut up”, “You're a bully”, and “Stop being mean”. I already heard these words more than enough times, so make me feel better about it, instead of being mean to me.
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
500+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Dat_Cellist538 wrote:

~Snip
Did you listen to these words I typed?

OurPrincess wrote:

Dat_Cellist538 wrote:

Also, you posted in the wrong shop, you should have posted in The Strawberry Shop.
Who says they didn't want it in this shop? Just because they started their post with Muffins doesn't mean it was directed to The Strawberry Shop.
Dat_Cellist538
Scratcher
63 posts

Ok cool. Partners?
Dat_Cellist538
Scratcher
63 posts

And yes I read what u typed
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dat_Cellist538 wrote:

Ok cool. Partners?
You'd have to talk to OurPrincess (the Public Relations Officer) about that. Could you go more in-depth on what you offer? Also, is the studio an extension of the shop, or is the shop a studio shop? (Like ours in a form shop)

give me an internet or i'll eat your toes

˙uʍop-ǝpᴉsd∩ ɯɐǝ┴ uᴉoſ

Hey Emerald Shop people! Check the UOC!
(You can ignore this message if you're not a member of The Emerald Shop)
mango38
Scratcher
77 posts

congyingzhou wrote:

~snipped~
by the way here's the new UOC banner, it's not quite good but I'll jazz it up some time later:
~image snipped~
This is great! I've added it to the UOC. The order checker upper thing is to just check if some of the unclaimed orders are still needed by the people who ordered them. This usually happens when there are old orders on the UOC.

Check the UOC people we already have unclaimed orders!

Click the banner for the Orders Center

thanks to congyingzhou for the banner
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
500+ posts

mango38 wrote:

~Snip
THE ORDERS CENTRE / UOC
~Snip

~Snip
Claimed by Dancer:

~Snip Muffin's order
Dancer's Note: Anyone else can feel free to do this, as I'll be away for the weekend. I'll definitely get it done by the deadline, but if anyone has spare time they can feel free to do it instead of me.
~Snip
Um, I never took that order, and I never said that…
whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
100+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

~Snip
Oh, I took that. Can I please un-take that order? So sorry, I completely forgot I took it

Last edited by whiteandblackcat (Feb. 20, 2020 03:13:04)

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~snip snip~

I don't understand whats the order checker-upper thingy…

By the way I also can't edit the UOC so do I just gather up the orders and tell the secretary
The order checker-upper thingy is actually pretty easy. If orders have been on the UOC for a while, you go to the profile of the person who ordered it and ask if they still need their order. If they don't need it, you tell the Secretary that it can be taken off of the UOC. In general, the Secretary should be able to gather orders on their own, but if she asks you to help her out, then do that.
ohhh

good

how about the banner I made

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: 11 and 7/12, Number of Posts: 6500+ help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
mango38
Scratcher
77 posts

whiteandblackcat wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

~Snip
Oh, I took that. Can I please un-take that order? So sorry, I completely forgot I took it
“Gah Sorry” -Mango
(tater here… also I fixed it :P)

Last edited by mango38 (Feb. 20, 2020 03:18:28)

Click the banner for the Orders Center

thanks to congyingzhou for the banner
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mango38 wrote:

whiteandblackcat wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

~Snip
“Gah Sorry” -Mango
(tater here… also I fixed it :P)
this…
is also a FOOD
this should be called the food shop
this is just a joke
no offense

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: 11 and 7/12, Number of Posts: 6500+ help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]