Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

capow12345 wrote:

I put in an order over a month ago now and have never got it back.

Please get back to me soon.
What order was it?

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
icArslanKa
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Username: icArslanKa
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Work you want done: gif
Description of work: the gif should have asriel (goat boy from undertale) have a cookie in his mouth and about 2 seconds later he eats it and then it restarts
Colors (if art): white background, outlines around asriel, white asriel, light green and yellow shirt stripes, brown chocolate chip cookie, black eye, white pupil, small white hair, white ears
Deadline: as soon as its done
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
Any more information: please notify on profile

Last edited by icArslanKa (Feb. 18, 2020 01:27:42)

henlo! am cookie guy! i like cookie!
awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa. awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa! awawawawa! awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa!!!!
try to decode that!
wait i think i made that too complicated-
join the emerald shop today!
I've resigned from it but I suggest you join it

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey guys! Not much to reply to, but I wanted to let you know that I should actually have BoD results out sooner than usual! Very few people applied, so it should be easier to decide this time. I will still need to confirm with Muffins, but that shouldn't take long. Hopefully, I'll be back soon with the results!
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Trainee Promotions

Under the new trainee promotion system, trainees can be promoted if two people on the BoD agree to promote them. FloatingMuffins recently nominated both congyingzhou and whiteandblackcat to be promoted, and they were seconded by me, making them both full members of the shop! Congrats, guys!
whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Trainee Promotions

Under the new trainee promotion system, trainees can be promoted if two people on the BoD agree to promote them. FloatingMuffins recently nominated both congyingzhou and whiteandblackcat to be promoted, and they were seconded by me, making them both full members of the shop! Congrats, guys!
Thank you!
Can't wait for the BoD results! Good luck to everyone who applied!

Hi, I'm Kat!
I'm not too active in the forums anymore, but I'm still active on scratch!
I'm a cohost of Scratch Writing Camp, running it with Alba, Birdi, Bakie, and Honey.

I love coding, maths (especially simultaneous equations and the quadratic formula!!!), art and writing (and also spreadsheets and responsibilities-)! I used to know 157 digits of pi, but I can only get to around 110 at the moment. I also love Minecraft :]

Here's some things I have been in the past:
- Forum helper member
- Buzzy Bee Banners secretary & banner maker
- Emerald Shop 4.0 Vice President
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Update: We've also decided to promote TaterTime! (I nominated him and mango seconded it.)
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Trainee Promotions

hah, YES being active paid off
(gotta update that wiki page)
Mission 1: complete
Mission 2: BoD, 50% complete (WAS completed before but not now)
Mission 3: VP, 25% complete
Mission 4: ???, 0% complete
TYSM muffin and pie, I guess I can apply for BoD afterwards if there are vacant spots

I need to find the UOC it's much easier now that it's in Pie's siggy

wait no orders
Username: FloatingMuffins
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) he/him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Banner
Description of work: I want a banner reading ‘The Strawberry Shop’ in light red comic sans lettering. I would like a pink background with white polka dots and strawberries drawn on the background.
Colors (if art): Light red, pink, white
Deadline: 20/02/20
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes, always have been
Any more information:
BTW can I take this

I want to

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 18, 2020 05:06:48)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Trainee Promotions
snip
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) he/him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Banner
Description of work: I want a banner reading ‘The Strawberry Shop’ in light red comic sans lettering. I would like a pink background with white polka dots and strawberries drawn on the background.
Colors (if art): Light red, pink, white
Deadline: 20/02/20
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes, always have been
Any more information:
BTW can I take this

I want to
i accualy just did the order not seeing he did an order XD i saw the shop had no logo did it and i saw this you want the image or should i just take up the order

ARGH!!!!!
formating

Last edited by kevery1 (Feb. 18, 2020 05:02:18)

)
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kevery1 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~order snipped~
BTW can I take this

I want to
i accualy just did the order not seeing he did an order XD i saw the shop had no logo did it and i saw this you want the image or should i just take up the order
quoting fixed

so, you took it, Dancer took it, and now I want to take it too?

this order is popular

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

kevery1 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~order snipped~
BTW can I take this

I want to
quoting fixed

this order is popular
i edited my post i take it i didnt know it existed when i did the art XD you could do it i just did that

Last edited by kevery1 (Feb. 18, 2020 05:04:34)

)
kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

kevery1 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

kevery1 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~order snipped~
BTW can I take this

I want to
quoting fixed

this order is popular
i edited my post i didnt take it i didnt know it existed when i did the art XD you could do it i just did that

)
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kevery1 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

kevery1 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~order snipped~
BTW can I take this

I want to
quoting fixed

this order is popular
i edited my post i take it i didnt know it existed when i did the art XD you could do it i just did that
ah good taken

kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

i accualy work there so i could just make mine the thumbnail until you finish yours. i just want to know if i should do that. (maybe i should cunsult muffins about this since its his shop and order .)
(i made a new comment so it doesnt get confusing

Last edited by kevery1 (Feb. 18, 2020 05:10:04)

)
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

~snippy~

TYSM muffin and pie

wait no orders
~snipped order~
BTW can I take this
I want to
1) Welcome! 2) Yep, I can get to the front page really fast too with the other hyperlink. 3) If someone already took it, then I'd ask the customer and whoever took it to see if they're okay with you making another one.
kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

page 227 no edit
i probaly wont get tthis

)
SpongebobOFFICAL
New to Scratch
4 posts

Hello! This will help me ALOT with a project i'm gonna make about Patrick and I!
Username: @SpongebobOFFICAL (if I seem offline message @Nyanhamster102)
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): He/him on this account, she/her on @Nyanhamster102
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music): Art and music
Description of work: I would like some sad music that sounds like it's from an anime if possible, and Patrick and I holding hands while I'm crying in an (if possible) anime style!
Colors (if art): Yellow (my skin), Pink (Patrick's skin), Green (Patrick's pants), Purple (Pattern on Patrick's pants), Black (lines that aren't on our skin), Brown (my pants), Blue (second stripe on my socks), Red (first stripe on my socks and my tie)
Deadline: Take as much time as you need!
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes.
Any more information: Search up pictures of Patrick and I so that you can do it easier :3

A lonely Sponge in a great big world. Currently working on an introduction. And an anime game. What?
This is a rainbow
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

~snippy~

TYSM muffin and pie

wait no orders
~snipped order~
BTW can I take this
I want to
1) Welcome! 2) Yep, I can get to the front page really fast too with the other hyperlink. 3) If someone already took it, then I'd ask the customer and whoever took it to see if they're okay with you making another one.
nvm then…

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ah! I see 2nd VP and Assistant Secretary spots are open. I think there's somebody there tho since I saw this post:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Update: We've also decided to promote TaterTime! (I nominated him and mango seconded it.)
I wasn't paying any attention to BoD posts as a trainee…
and now I'm confused…
Mission Checklist:
  1. Become full member: DONE 100%
  2. BoD: 50%
  3. 1VP or 2VP: 25% -> need to make an account called pizza to complete this mission, since president, 1VP and 2VP are all food (Pie, Muffin, Tater…)
  4. Take over TES: 0%
before… you said TES people are taking over TIPS
now… my turn
JK this is all a joke please don't take this seriously we are good partners I crossed out mission 4 don't look at it
also I don't mean to be rude about the food thing… eh… no offense ~cong rats

Username: congyingzhou
What position you're applying for: Assistant Secretary
How active are you: (1-10) 10
Experience in other shops: T.I.P.S. (this is my joker card now )
What contributions have you made to the shop?: I was on BoD some time ago
What would some of your first actions be?: To revamp the UOC, I will make a better format for it.
Why should we pick you?: next post

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This was made by me and not ordered from another shop.
Also the diamond things are at an odd angles, it was meant to be a GIF with the diamonds swaying around

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

By the way, I have to say: Page 227 no edit!

kevery1 wrote:

page 227 no edit
i probaly wont get tthis
ah-hah

also my siggy is fixed and you can see the whole banner now

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]