Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

gdaggs-tcscary wrote:

thank you and to all emerald shop For 1 amazing year, but 2019 was just the beginning, there's more to come than you think… HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, in 2020, there will be more orders, more employees, more emeralds to the emerald shop. (also, I still need a emerald shop studio)

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.14.5, Safari 12.1.1, Flash 32.0 (release 0)
… What? 1) You're not a member of the shop. 2) We don't have actual emeralds??? 3) As OurPrincess said, we already have three studios. 4) Are you even following this thread? You don't seem to be seeing any post we make replying to you.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

pinkiepie710 wrote:

(More) BoD Applications!

Since Nils left the shop and Dancer got promoted, we now have two new empty spots on the Board of Directors. You know what that means: BoD applications! (I could probably make Dancer make this post but I'm not mean, lol.)

First order of business: Since the 1VP and Secretary positions were empty, but we had a 2VP and Assistant Secretary, I've promoted FloatingMuffins and mango38 to 1VP and Secretary, respectively. That leaves the positions of 2VP and Assistant Secretary open!

I am now opening applications for 2VP and Assistant Secretary through Sunday, February 16th. You can apply on the 16th, but that's the last day. The results should be out soon after that.

Important note: I've just added a BoD specific application form to the front page! (Thanks to Muffins for the idea.) Make sure to apply using that!
Bump! Remember, tomorrow's the last day to apply!
kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:
kevery1
What position you're applying for:
assistant secretary
How active are you: (1-10)
7 or 8 or 9 it depends, some days I'm not even here!
Experience in other shops:
yes red shop, I work here, and honey breezes
What contributions have you made to the shop?:
I've done orders, and I'm working on the trainee shop logo.
What would some of your first actions be?:
it's not an immense job I would probably just settle in maybe help with a few things.
Why should we pick you?:
I feel it's simple to say “I want the best for this shop!” it's not that I don't want it.
I just think that's what everybody says. its a low responsibility job and I could try it. of course, I'm not on every day.
but I could still be of some use. I doubt I will get hired, there are people with miles more involvement, skill, and passion
than me. but I hope that I could be of some use to this shop if I were to be hired!

(p.s. i feel like i made this way to professional. I went to the thesaurus to write it out and i made sure there were no errors XD)

)
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Activity Check Announcement

Before now, the activity check has been at the beginning of every month, but now we are changing it up a bit. Instead of being a set time (the beginning of every month), we are going to have the activity checks at random. This will keep everyone on their toes, and also making sure that our employees are staying active. Let me know if you have any questions about this, I'd love to help answer them.
Yes I have a question. Is there ANY basis on time, like two per month, just randomly spaced through the month, or something like that? Or is it just completely, absolutely, random? Also, is that post an activity check or just a announcement about future activity checks? Thanks!

Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Activity Check Announcement

~Snip~ Let me know if you have any questions about this, I'd love to help answer them.
Yes I have a question. Is there ANY basis on time, like two per month, just randomly spaced through the month, or something like that? Or is it just completely, absolutely, random? Also, is that post an activity check or just a announcement about future activity checks? Thanks!
1.) Yes there is. It'll probably be once or twice per month, not more then that, because since I'm organizing them, I don't want that to be the only thing I do all day every day every month. And 2) This isn't an activity check, just an announcement about them.

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
xxHam_Sandwichxx
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username:xxHam_Sandwichxx
Preferred Pronouns:she/her
Work you want done:a logo
Description of work:please can I have a logo of an angel
Colors (if art):pastel colours please
Deadline:whenever
Are you following this discussion (optional):yes
Any more information:nothing else

kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Work you want done: a logo
Description of work: please can I have a logo of an angel
Colors (if art): pastel colors, please
Deadline: whenever
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
taken! but what size banner, square, small square for a pfp, or portrait?

Last edited by kevery1 (Feb. 16, 2020 18:56:43)

)
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

I would like to partner my new shop, The Strawberry Shop with TES: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/386143/

I would appreciate if some TES members could join my shop to get it off the ground.

OurPrincess, when you get a chance, can you review my request. Thanks!

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (Feb. 16, 2020 19:01:43)

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

xxHam_Sandwichxx
Scratcher
500+ posts

kevery1 wrote:

Whatever size is needed for a scratch profile pic

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

kevery1 wrote:

so a 500x500 pixels

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

kevery1 wrote:

here's your order if you don't like it I could change it

)
xxHam_Sandwichxx
Scratcher
500+ posts

kevery1 wrote:

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

kevery1 wrote:

I was thinking maybe bigger wings if you don’t mind (sorry for not including that in the order form)

kevery1
Scratcher
100+ posts

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

kevery1 wrote:

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

kevery1 wrote:

I was thinking maybe bigger wings if you don’t mind (sorry for not including that in the order form)
will this work

Last edited by kevery1 (Feb. 16, 2020 21:47:57)

)
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

(More) BoD Applications!

Since Nils left the shop and Dancer got promoted, we now have two new empty spots on the Board of Directors. You know what that means: BoD applications! (I could probably make Dancer make this post but I'm not mean, lol.)

First order of business: Since the 1VP and Secretary positions were empty, but we had a 2VP and Assistant Secretary, I've promoted FloatingMuffins and mango38 to 1VP and Secretary, respectively. That leaves the positions of 2VP and Assistant Secretary open!

I am now opening applications for 2VP and Assistant Secretary through Sunday, February 16th. You can apply on the 16th, but that's the last day. The results should be out soon after that.

Important note: I've just added a BoD specific application form to the front page! (Thanks to Muffins for the idea.) Make sure to apply using that!
Bump! Remember, tomorrow's the last day to apply!
I suppose I cannot apply?

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
xxHam_Sandwichxx
Scratcher
500+ posts

kevery1 wrote:

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

kevery1 wrote:

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

kevery1 wrote:

will this work
/quote]
Definitely thanks

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

General Announcements

1. Board of Directors Meeting
There was a BoD meeting from the 10th February to the 17th February. It has now concluded and it was a very productive meeting. Some changes we introduced include:
  • Activity checks will not necessarily be at the start of the month, but can occur at any time. There will still only be one activity check a month.
  • Trainees can now get promoted to full members if two BoD members agree to it, even if the trainee hasn't responded to three checks. This allows for hard-working trainees to get promoted quicker. Trainees can still get promoted by responding to three activity checks.
  • We discussed the spam.
  • We are talking about changing the application form.

2. Board of Directors Applications
The deadline to apply for the positions of Assistant Secretary and Second Vice President has passed. Results will be out in a few days.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

icArslanKa
Scratcher
100+ posts

can you make moving profile pictures?

henlo! am cookie guy! i like cookie!
awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa. awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa! awawawawa! awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa!!!!
try to decode that!
wait i think i made that too complicated-
join the emerald shop today!
I've resigned from it but I suggest you join it

-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

icArslanKa wrote:

I can make one, if it is relatively simple.

Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

icArslanKa wrote:

I can make one, if it is relatively simple.
Same

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
capow12345
Scratcher
69 posts

I put in an order over a month ago now and have never got it back.

Please get back to me soon.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]