Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

YAY ANNIVERSARY p.s. do you know when the anniversary of 1.0 is?



Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

TaterTime wrote:

Hey pie, its the secretary, did u finish the order you took from our princess?
actually, i asked a question on his profile and he said he didn't need it anymore. (oh, how i wish i had a sibling who could make posts for me… sadly, my sister's not a nerd. sigh.)

-ShadowsHiding- wrote:

YAY ANNIVERSARY p.s. do you know when the anniversary of 1.0 is?
hrm.. let me check my calendar… or just the actual forum topic…
May 20th! At 11:42 am Scratch time!

Hey Emerald Shop people! Check the UOC!
(You can ignore this message if you're not a member of The Emerald Shop)

give me an internet or i'll eat your toes (click ↓)
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

TaterTime wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

sadly, my sister's not a nerd. sigh.
My sister's not a nerd… she doesn't do much else on the computer… also I was busy… ()
i mean, my sis is a kpop nerd, but i don't think she's touched scratch in her life. ()

Hey Emerald Shop people! Check the UOC!
(You can ignore this message if you're not a member of The Emerald Shop)

give me an internet or i'll eat your toes (click ↓)
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

pinkiepie710 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

THE EMERALD SHOP'S EXACT ANNIVERSARY
give or take thirty seconds… :p
didn't edit because… idk. here's -shadowshiding-'s banner

woah

I did not think of exact on the day of TIPS 1-year anniversary

I was just thinking about the banner…

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: 11 and 3/4, Number of Posts: 6800+ help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Please partner with my shop and take this order!


Name: Perfect Pearls
Type (shop, association, federation, currency, etc.): shop
Location(s) (forum, studio, project, profile, etc.): forum
Link(s): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/382664/?page=1#post-3810805
Banner: https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/4070/iEgzRZ.png


Username: OrangeKitty30
What do you need: A banner for my new studio, LLSC (Language learning shop and courses)
Detailed description: I want 5 people, make them look like they are from different countries, and have them be saying: Nihao, hello, guten tag, dia duit, and bonjour.
Link(s) (if needed): Link to the studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25715068/
He/she: She
Deadline: February 10th
Who would you like to do it?: I dont care
By putting your username here, you agree with the Patron Rules: OrangeKitty30
Other:
icArslanKa
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

RedGuy7 wrote:

Please partner with my shop and take this order!


Name: Perfect Pearls
Type (shop, association, federation, currency, etc.): shop
Location(s) (forum, studio, project, profile, etc.): forum
Link(s): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/382664/?page=1#post-3810805
Banner: https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/4070/iEgzRZ.png


Username: OrangeKitty30
What do you need: A banner for my new studio, LLSC (Language learning shop and courses)
Detailed description: I want 5 people, make them look like they are from different countries, and have them be saying: Nihao, hello, guten tag, dia duit, and bonjour.
Link(s) (if needed): Link to the studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25715068/
He/she: She
Deadline: February 10th
Who would you like to do it?: I dont care
By putting your username here, you agree with the Patron Rules: OrangeKitty30
Other:
uh its past february 10th when you made this

henlo! am cookie guy! i like cookie!
i help exceltude incorporated, the emerald shop, and much more!
awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa. awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa! awawawawa! awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa!!!!
try to decode that!
join the emerald shop today!


RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

icArslanKa wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Please partner with my shop and take this order!


Name: Perfect Pearls
Type (shop, association, federation, currency, etc.): shop
Location(s) (forum, studio, project, profile, etc.): forum
Link(s): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/382664/?page=1#post-3810805
Banner: https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/4070/iEgzRZ.png


Username: OrangeKitty30
What do you need: A banner for my new studio, LLSC (Language learning shop and courses)
Detailed description: I want 5 people, make them look like they are from different countries, and have them be saying: Nihao, hello, guten tag, dia duit, and bonjour.
Link(s) (if needed): Link to the studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25715068/
He/she: She
Deadline: February 10th
Who would you like to do it?: I dont care
By putting your username here, you agree with the Patron Rules: OrangeKitty30
Other:
uh its past february 10th when you made this
yeah i know that's the problem
TomNola
Scratcher
28 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Taken!
mango38
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅


THE ORDERS CENTRE / UOC
cause I thought I might as well include the ones people have already ordered (and haven't finished).
Don't quote the entire UOC, please snip out/delete the orders you're not talking about


Unclaimed Orders

Username: @SpongebobOFFICAL (if I seem offline message @Nyanhamster102)
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): He/him on this account, she/her on @Nyanhamster102
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music): Art and music
Description of work: I would like some sad music that sounds like it's from an anime if possible, and Patrick and I holding hands while I'm crying in an (if possible) anime style!
Colors (if art): Yellow (my skin), Pink (Patrick's skin), Green (Patrick's pants), Purple (Pattern on Patrick's pants), Black (lines that aren't on our skin), Brown (my pants), Blue (second stripe on my socks), Red (first stripe on my socks and my tie)
Deadline: Take as much time as you need!
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes.
Any more information: Search up pictures of Patrick and I so that you can do it easier :3
Ordered on: 2/21/20
Username: weikefei
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them): He
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music): Art
Description of work: 16-bit Knight walking, attacking, and costumes for getting hurt
Colors (if art): Just a normal knight with a sword. Armor is gray and add eyes!
Deadline: March 18, 2020
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
Any more information: Add the animations for walking up and walking down too!

Claimed Orders

Okay People! This section is for orders people have already taken so don't take them unless that employee said you can. I wanted to clarify since people seem to be getting confused.


Claimed by TaterTime
Ordered on 2/29/20

Username: accountcraft123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Work you want done: Advertising
Description of work: I have a studio called ADD 5 PROJECTS = WE FOLLOW YOU. I was wondering if you could advertise it for me because it would be greatly appreciated. This is the link to the studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25630316/
Colors (if art): N/A
Deadline: March 3rd
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
Any more information: NONE
Claimed by weikefei
Ordered on: 2/29/20

Username: kevery1
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) the guy who likes sweet and sour on sandwiches
Work you want to be done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) review
Description of work: I want i review on my game meat thing its a horror game
Colors (if art): n/a
Deadline: somewhere idc as long as its soon
Are you following this discussion (optional): YES why wouldn't I have
Any more information: here's a link its a horror game its night 3 and I want it to be good https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/370129154/
Claimed by KneeBones
Ordered on 3/2/20

Peaceful_Dork wrote:
Username: Peaceful_Dork
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Work you want done: Review
Description of work: Some art critiques for this project.
Deadline: Take your time.
Are you following this discussion (optional): No.
Any more information: Thank you!

If there is any orders you've claimed that I don't have on here just tell me k?

Last edited by mango38 (March 3, 2020 01:34:27)


Click the banner for the Orders Center

thanks to congyingzhou for the banner
icArslanKa
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

mango38 wrote:

Here is the new UOC!
THE ORDERS CENTRE / UOC
cause I thought I might as well include the ones people have already ordered (and haven't finished).

Don't quote the entire UOC, please snip out/delete the orders you're not talking about

Claimed Orders
Claimed by TomNola:

*snip*

^^This order is kinda weird cause of where it came from.^^ Can someone figure it out pls?

If there is any orders you've claimed that I don't have on here just tell me k?

Unclaimed Orders

NONE! Whooo!
its from perfect pearls shop

Last edited by icArslanKa (Feb. 14, 2020 17:51:41)


henlo! am cookie guy! i like cookie!
i help exceltude incorporated, the emerald shop, and much more!
awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa. awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa! awawawawa! awawawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa!!!!
try to decode that!
join the emerald shop today!


AngelDemonHybrid
Scratcher
20 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Uh hey! I'm just checking on my order.

OwO

UwU
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Username: FloatingMuffins
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) he/him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Banner
Description of work: I want a banner reading ‘The Strawberry Shop’ in light red comic sans lettering. I would like a pink background with white polka dots and strawberries drawn on the background.
Colors (if art): Light red, pink, white
Deadline: 20/02/20
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes, always have been
Any more information:

whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

FloatingMuffins wrote:

Username: FloatingMuffins
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) he/him
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) Banner
Description of work: I want a banner reading ‘The Strawberry Shop’ in light red comic sans lettering. I would like a pink background with white polka dots and strawberries drawn on the background.
Colors (if art): Light red, pink, white
Deadline: 20/02/20
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes, always have been
Any more information:
Taken!
Note: Anyone else can feel free to do this, as I'll be away for the weekend. I'll definitely get it done by the deadline, but if anyone has spare time they can feel free to do it instead of me.


(lol the link sends you to the trailer check it out pleaaaseeeee)
weikefei
Scratcher
87 posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Where did you get the Banner Design?

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

I would like to partner my new shop, The Strawberry Shop with TES: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/386143/

I would appreciate if some TES members could join my shop to get it off the ground.

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

nevermind

Last edited by FloatingMuffins (Feb. 14, 2020 21:19:13)


-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

FloatingMuffins wrote:

nevermind
oof well I applyed already…



Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile