Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

kandy13 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

kandy13 wrote:

Order
—–
Username: kandy13
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Work you want done: A review
Description of work: I want a review for my game, Never Green, the link can be found here.
Colors (if art):
Deadline: 1/24/2020
Are you following this discussion (optional): Yes
Any more information: To the person who reviews my game, thank you.
—–
End of Order
Taken!
Hello again! I just want an update on the status of the review. Thanks!
I am still thinking of how to put it in words.
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Unclaimed Orders Center wrote:

Username: @Light_Cloud
Preferred Pronouns: N/A
Work you want done: Cleaned Thread
Description of work: this an odd order but basically, I need to redesign my thread, If someone could help me do this that would be great
Deadline: N/A
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes
Any more information: I want all the content on my thread, here's the thread - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/381166/
Soup, has this order been taken? If not, I would gladly help on Saturday :)

NilsTheChair | 5 years on Scratch | 4000+ posts | former wiki editor | 332nd FPC | CoR founder
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

Username: b1048546
Position: Public Relations Officer
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) he/him
How active are you: (1-10) updated to 10
Total time on Scratch: 5 years. (Alt accounts)
Any experience in other shops?: I currently work here.
Are you following this thread?: Yes
Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because I think I am great at negotiating and doing business stuff.
Did you read the terms?: (found in extra info) Yes. Happy 2020!
I haven't opened PO applications yet, but feel free to apply when I do! I'll probably open applications later today or tomorrow.
Oh, sorry. When are you going to open it?
Oh sorry I didn’t see your post. Here is my application. Two above.
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

alexa3rdnov wrote:

Username: @alexa3rdnov
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Work you want done: i want ideas for my new project and review on my studio ‘Be Happy!’
Description of work:n/a
Colors (if art):n/a
Deadline:i'm flexible but it's better if you send it before February 2020
Any more information: please be honest in the review and creative in the ideas also please give me something very easy.
say [thank you] for (2) secs
I think a project idea for this is too hard. But I’ll tell you the review. The project starts from a random backdrop so you should fix that. Graphics are not good all. You can fix the graphics by going into the costumes and using the type feature. It’s a little too short. Make it a bit longer. Maybe tell a Christmas story. Overall the score is 3.5
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey guys, I'm sorry about this but schools getting harder and I'm getting busier and I'm bot on scratch much. As well as that I'm trying to concentrate on voice acting, my series, school friends and being social. I'm going to retire, I just dont really have time to do anything anymore

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
npjensen
Scratcher
100+ posts

WHERE IS MY THUMBNAIL I'VE BEEN WAITING AND WAITING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*gasp gasp gasp*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

just a usual scratcher, nothing interesting to see here =P
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Hey guys, I'm sorry about this but schools getting harder and I'm getting busier and I'm bot on scratch much. As well as that I'm trying to concentrate on voice acting, my series, school friends and being social. I'm going to retire, I just dont really have time to do anything anymore
You will be missed!

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

-ShadowsHiding-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Does everybody else see that thing about email disruption?It says “We are experiencing a disruption with email delivery. If you are not receiving emails from us, please try after 8am EST.”. It is 4.38am EST right now. I know this is random, but I have to know if it's just me or everyone. Thanks!

Get all your Scratch needs here! Almost always hiring, and can make almost anything!

Generation 3: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
-TheShadowQueen-
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

What's up guys and welcome to another episode of
Pie updating the UOC because the Secretaries aren't doing it again
The ones higher up are more urgent

Username: Liamdadude
Work you want done: (ex. logos, scripting, music) dweller sprite(s) from Fallout Shelter
Description of work: costume of every dweller in the real game
Colors (if art):
Deadline:ASAP
Any more information: I need it very soon
Username: Matjam02
Work you want done: (ex. logos, scripting, music) 4 sprites
Description of work: A pirate sprite, a cowboy sprite, a ninja sprite and a zombie sprite (not to scary)
Colors (if art): don't mind
Deadline: ASAP
Any more information: can the sprites all have there own backgrounds and each be in a corner each.
I need it fast but I need it MEGA good.
Username: happycat3333333
Work you want done: (ex. logos, scripting, music) intro
Description of work: a lion that opens it's mouth and roars then puts his paw on the screen and the paw print is red and says my username,
Colors (if art): like in the project I said down there
Deadline: I really want it done today, but it doesn't have to be
Are you following this discussion (optional): yes…
Any more information: use this for sound and an example: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/302585594/
Username:zoyahmmad
Preferred Pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them) it
Work you want done: (Ex. logos, scripting, music) art
Description of work: A drawing of the Hogwarts castle
Colors (if art):grey,black etc.
Are you following this discussion (optional):
Any more information: have a nice day!
9/8/2019
Username: -BestGames-
Preferred Pronouns: he
Work you want done: sprite art
Description of work: this is going to sound weird, but 4 sprites, of a man who is doing yoga poses and looking very chill. For example, one sprite could be doing the lotus, another the Tree, etc.
Colors (if art): none in particular, but cartoony, while still looking like a person, please?
Deadline: Take as long as you need, but obviously ASAP
Are you following this discussion (optional): no sorry
Any more information: Please notify me on my profile page when you are done.
Username: ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Work you want done: Art/Animation
Description of work: (Ok, here it goes, this many be gibberish or may be very explanative (is that a word?)) What I need is at least (but not restricted to (for those of you who love making things like this)) 6 sprites. Each sprite is to be a different person. The following details the costumes that each person should have, in the order that they will be programmed: Standing and looking towards you, then a 2-second long animation @5-7 costumes/second of them walking towards you (no size increasing please as I want to code that in myself on implementation), then quickly turning round to face towards the right, then a quick animation of one arm rising to point towards the right, then quickly putting their arm down again, then turning slightly counter-clockwise, then turning the rest of the way to face directly away from you, then a 2-3 second animation of them walking away from you (again, no size change in the actual costumes plz). I would like the people to all be different in terms of looks, clothing etc. because if they all looked the exact same then when I implement them in the project I plan on implementing them in it will look better if all the people look different.
Colors (if art): Described above.
Deadline: ASAP, end of this month if possible, if not as close to that as possible.
Are you following this discussion (optional): No (Reasons stated below).
Any more information: Please leave a comment on my profile when you accept this request, when it is completed and if there are any questions or clarification required. To avoid filling up my messages inbox I am not following this discussion so any contact you wish to make with me should be done via the comments section on my profile. I would ideally like this to be done by the end of the month but as soon as possible after will also work if by the end of this month is not long enough. This is so I can implement this request into the project I need it for, bug-test it to the max, then offer the file to a couple of people for offline beta-testing before announcing the release date for the project, and then releasing it live on that date. (It's a significant project if you couldn't tell by that info XD)
Username: @DarthGummyBear
Preferred pronouns: she/her
Work you want done: Art (profile picture)
Description of Work: I want a gummy bear holding a red sith lightsaber, like from Star Wars. Except, it's a cute gummy bear. Plus, I don't mind if the lightsaber is gummy, also.
Colors(if art): Red for the gummy and lightsaber. Grey for the lightsaber handle, and the rest can be whatever you think's best.
Deadline: January 10, 2020, or earlier.
Are you following this discussion: yes
Any more information: I ordered this same thing from two other shops, so there's a chance I'll use what I get from them instead. And, of course, I'll give credit.
Username: @penguincoder1190/@Snowypengi
Work you want done: a design, if that's okay~
Description of work: may I have a design of a cat based off snow and ice? I don't really mind (since it's a design), but eh.. make it not super complex? >w<
Colors (if art): blue, grayish, whatever you want.
Deadline: um, asap, but take your time )
Are you following this discussion: no, but I will now! <33
Any more information: <333 thank you!!
Username: @Light_Cloud
Preferred Pronouns: N/A
Work you want done: Cleaned Thread
Description of work: this an odd order but basically, I need to redesign my thread, If someone could help me do this that would be great
Deadline: N/A
Any more information: I want all the content on my thread, here's the thread - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/381166/
Username: npjensen
Preferred Pronouns: the (lol)
Work you want to be done: thumbnail
Description of work: so my statified project (here) got proposed by 2 people to be featured, and I want a better, more professional-looking thumbnail for it
Colors (if art): blue, green, black (including all shades of them)
Deadline: don't have one, but please do it quickly
Are you following this discussion (optional): used to when I was president, and I still am
Any more information: remember my preferred pronoun is The (I mean if you don't want to He is a fine alternative), and do it quickly pls
Username: AngelDemonHybrid
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Work you want done: A song.
Description of work: I want a song specifically describing musically the romantic relationship between my ocs Henry Fitzgerald (Fun loving artist who is pretty flirty) and Claude Pagen (Serious prince who acts semi-aggressive to most people.
Colors (if art):
Deadline:
Are you following this discussion (optional):
Any more information: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/355750377/ Henry and Claude's newest looks are in here.
Username: FizzyOS
Preferred Pronouns: him
Work you want done: logo
Description of work: A F that has fizzy particles on it
Colors (if art):
Deadline: asap
Are you following this discussion (optional): no
Any more information:
Username: alexa3rdnov
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Work you want done: i want ideas for my new project and review on my studio ‘Be Happy!’
Description of work:n/a
Colors (if art):n/a
Deadline:i'm flexible but it's better if you send it before February 2020
Any more information: please be honest in the review and creative in the ideas also please give me something very easy.

I can do zoyahmmad's order c:

cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: cubbywindowsdpc
Position: Assistant Secretary
Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
How active are you: (1-10) 10. I am more active in shops than I am in projects
Total time on Scratch: 2 years(!)
Any experience in other shops?: I am currently working in TIPS, this shop, Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop, The Waffle Shop, RAS Scratchstore and the Daboi Inc. Shop. I also run the Fusion Shop.
Are you following this thread?: True
Why should we pick you?: As a BoD member in two shops and an active member in all the other shops (checking the shops multiple times each day), I believe I can fulfil the role of Assistant Secretary. I know all of the formats of the UOC. If you accept this app I will be eternally grateful and give you a shoutout on my shop. I joined this shop some time ago, and I knew it was a great one. This shop has better-than-average services and is one of the few large shops that is still actively producing packages. I have never received a strike, firing or ban on any shop I have worked in, and I have never had an application form rejected by shop staff. I'm a very skilled shop worker, and I hope I get accepted into the BoD. All the best, -CWDPC
Did you read the terms?: (found in extra info): 2020

Last edited by cubbywindowsdpc (Jan. 11, 2020 09:42:25)

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: OurPrincess
Preferred pronouns: she/her
How active are you: 8.5/10
Total time on Scratch: Nearly 2 years
Any experience in other shops? Yes, Tally Shop, ShopBux and many others
Are you following this thread? Yes.
Why should we pick you? I am good at reviewing partnerships and helping with outside matters. I am applying for Public Relations Officer and picking me would make the new year, 2020!
Did you read the terms? Yes!

I am officially reopening my account. I decided this is the best way to go.
HazelStarRabbit
Scratcher
44 posts

Order form:
Username: HazelStarRabbit
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Work you want done: 2 banners
Description of work: One banner a quarter of a signature and another a full banner. Give them the same design with a starry background
Colors (if art): White text
Any more information: Leave a comment on one of my projects when you are done.

Last edited by HazelStarRabbit (Jan. 11, 2020 13:59:10)

This post was brought to you by HazelStarRabbit.
Big_Brick_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

HazelStarRabbit wrote:

Order form:
Description of work: One banner a quarter of a signature and another a full banner. Give them the same design with a starry background
Any more information: No

but what do you want in the foreground? You said a starry background, sooo…

Im 13 and /8. Thats all you need to know.
. ALSO, IM INACTIVE!
StrangerThingsFan365
Scratcher
500+ posts

Re-Application form:
Username: StrangerThingsFan365
Preferred pronouns: He/him
How active are you: 7
Total time on Scratch:1 year
Any experience in other shops?: Sí
Are you following this thread?:YESSS
Why should we pick you?: 1: PLUS ULTRA
2: 2020 is the best year yet
Did you read the terms?: yes! Also i only do voice acting

Death Grips Is Online.
Now so am i.
OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

SUGGESTION:
The gist of it is that we would not accept orders with the deadline of asap, since workers can't get an order done in less than a hour, accpeting it and all. Especially with more complex orders.
I propose that orders have to have a minimum deadline of the next day. Since as I repeat, orders cannot get finished that fast, and another thing, if you manage to complete an asap order in less than a hour, it usually turns out sloppy and not very good. Sorry if the writing or anything is weird, I'm on moblie.

Last edited by OrangeKitty30 (Jan. 11, 2020 14:25:30)

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
OrangeKitty30
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: FizzyOS
Preferred Pronouns: him
Work you want done: logo
Description of work: A F that has fizzy particles on it
Colors (if art):
Deadline: asap
Are you following this discussion (optional): no
Any more information:
That order already got finished by me yesterday.

Hello! Im Orangekitty. (English)
Hallo! Ich bin Orangekitty. (German/Deutsche)
Nihao! Wo Orangekitty. (Chinese/中文)
Planning to learn more languages!
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HazelStarRabbit wrote:

Order form:
Any more information: Leave a comment on one of my projects when you are done.
Taken! BTW, what do you want the text to say? HazelStarRabbit?

Last edited by OurPrincess (Jan. 11, 2020 15:51:47)

OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can I decline junepug's order? I can't find the order!

Arinapatina
Scratcher
47 posts

@DarthGummyBear’s project is finished
Arinapatina
Scratcher
47 posts

Did anyone do @penguincoder1190/@Snowypengi‘s order?
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]