Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

Hey! Important thing!*
*Not shop related but still important!

So as you may know, ~climate change~ is a thing. A bad thing! And virtually no one is doing anything about it! So! We have to stand up and do it ourselves! But it's kind of hard to stop climate change without the government's help, so we'll make them help.

From September 20th-27th (but mostly the 20th), many people around the world are participating in global climate strikes, where we leave work and school to strike/rally/etc. (mostly outside of government facilities; like courthouses, capitol buildings, and such) and try to get The Government to pay attention to the climate.

I'm going to try to participate in a strike at a nearby courthouse, which I found with a hand-dandy website called globalclimatestrike.net, which helps you plan and RSVP to local strikes! And you guys should strike with me! Check out the website to join a strike near you so that the earth doesn't die in our lifetimes!

draaaagonfiiiire, you stole page 148 from meeeee
KittenDude172
Scratcher
100+ posts

✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅

dragonfire37 wrote:

~snip~
Uh, I finished the song. It's currently sitting as an mp3 file in my drive, so what do you want to me do with it? I can put it in a scratch project, turn on link sharing and send the guy or you the link… any preferences?
oh cool that was fast! uh try putting it into a project (uh is it in 8-bit? also the um I had another 8Bit song-theme-thing I did… uh if not I can just use the weekend to transcribe it into garage band and use my magical8 to 8bit-fy it…) uhh… and maybe put the link to the project in my profile if you can I guess… (I just wanna check it out :P) yeah… and maybe if it is in 8bit but not rendered or whatever with magical 8, I can alsdfkhashdjfglsdbf whatever… uh im not good at giving instructions…
Edit : there are 7 “uh”s in this post

Last edited by KittenDude172 (Sept. 19, 2019 14:18:52)

Status of KittenDude: Online/Offline
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

b-
bu-
bump???
i think it's bump time and i'm scared

edit: it's 7 hours past bump time oh no

Last edited by pinkiepie710 (Sept. 20, 2019 21:31:51)

KittenDude172
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

b-
bu-
bump???

ahhhh sorry my computer was wonky yesterday and I couldn't get on

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittenDude172 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

b-
bu-
bump???

ahhhh sorry my computer was wonky yesterday and I couldn't get on
): it's okie

Alright! The discussion is over! I'll start the vote later today it's 9 am where i am hehe and then we'll do the vote thing!
1HappyFroYo1
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

1HappyFroYo1 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

~snip~
Discussion time!
We'll discuss for two days (last day is 9/20) and then move on to the vote! Get to the studio!
goin' on, 20th september
51, we're all in this together
let's take a stand
so we can see dem alieeeeeeens
what's that to the tune of
CG5's Area 51 song: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/322018003/
(I can't get it on youtube bc im on a school computer)

Last edited by 1HappyFroYo1 (Sept. 21, 2019 23:01:00)

ay wasup
GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
KittenDude172
Scratcher
100+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

~snip~

Alright! The discussion is over! I'll start the vote later today it's 9 am where i am hehe and then we'll do the vote thing!

LOL Im usually on at around 7am (before school after school is way too busy lol grade 11 gives you tons of homework… in fact, Ive got to finish my socials homework rn…
Edit: Also later today was gone, it was later yesterday… and u didn't post the vote yesterday…

Last edited by KittenDude172 (Sept. 22, 2019 14:54:08)

KittenDude172
Scratcher
100+ posts

ok, bump time!

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittenDude172 wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

~snip~

LOL Im usually on at around 7am (before school after school is way too busy lol grade 11 gives you tons of homework… in fact, Ive got to finish my socials homework rn…
Edit: Also later today was gone, it was later yesterday… and u didn't post the vote yesterday…
asgfjasghkag i'll try to do it later today but i have rehearsaaaaal
kittiesrule247
Scratcher
100+ posts

I need my order please?

LGBTQIAPNDO+ PRIDE
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kittiesrule247 wrote:

I need my order please?
sorry, that's the cat, right? i've been really busy lately and haven't had much time to work on it. i should be able to finish it tonight if i try hard enough, though!
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey there everyone! I would like to ask all employees in either the animation department, and or art department, if you would like to take an ergant order that has been sitting there for a while.

Username: ZZ9PluralZAlpha

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Work you want done: Art/Animation

Description of work: (Ok, here it goes, this many be gibberish or may be very explanative (is that a word?)) What I need is at least (but not restricted to (for those of you who love making things like this)) 6 sprites. Each sprite is to be a different person. The following details the costumes that each person should have, in the order that they will be programmed: Standing and looking towards you, then a 2 second long animation @5-7 costumes/second of them walking towards you (no size increasing please as I want to code that in myself on implementation), then quickly turning round to face towards the right, then a quick animation of one arm rising to point towards the right, then quickly putting their arm down again, then turning slightly counter-clockwise, then turning the rest of the way to face directly away from you, then a 2-3 second animation of them walking away from you (again, no size change in the actual costumes plz). I would like the people to all be different in terms of looks, clothing etc. because if they all looked the exact same then when i implement them in the project i plan on implementing them in it will look better if all the people look different.

Colors (if art): Described above.

Deadline: ASAP, end of this month if possible, if not as close to that as possible.

Are you following this discussion (optional): No (Reasons stated below).

Any more information: Please leave a comment on my profile when you accept this request, when it is completed and if there are any questions or clarification required. To avoid filling up my messages inbox I am not following this discussion so any contact you wish to make with me should be done via the comments section on my profile. I would ideally like this to be done by the end of the month but as soon as possible after will also work if by the end of this month is not long enough. This is so I can implement this request into the project I need it for, bug-test it to the max, then offer the file to a couple of people for offline beta-testing before announcing the release date for the project, and then releasing it live on that date. (It's a significant project if you couldn't tell by that info XD)
Thanks for reading!

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
KittenDude172
Scratcher
100+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Hey there everyone! I would like to ask all employees in either the animation department, and or art department, if you would like to take an ergant order that has been sitting there for a while.

Description of work: (Ok, here it goes, this many be gibberish or may be very explanative (is that a word?)) What I need is at least (but not restricted to (for those of you who love making things like this)) 6 sprites. Each sprite is to be a different person. The following details the costumes that each person should have, in the order that they will be programmed: Standing and looking towards you, then a 2 second long animation @5-7 costumes/second of them walking towards you (no size increasing please as I want to code that in myself on implementation), then quickly turning round to face towards the right, then a quick animation of one arm rising to point towards the right, then quickly putting their arm down again, then turning slightly counter-clockwise, then turning the rest of the way to face directly away from you, then a 2-3 second animation of them walking away from you (again, no size change in the actual costumes plz). I would like the people to all be different in terms of looks, clothing etc. because if they all looked the exact same then when i implement them in the project i plan on implementing them in it will look better if all the people look different.

Deadline: ASAP, end of this month if possible, if not as close to that as possible.

Any more information: Please leave a comment on my profile when you accept this request, when it is completed and if there are any questions or clarification required. To avoid filling up my messages inbox I am not following this discussion so any contact you wish to make with me should be done via the comments section on my profile. I would ideally like this to be done by the end of the month but as soon as possible after will also work if by the end of this month is not long enough. This is so I can implement this request into the project I need it for, bug-test it to the max, then offer the file to a couple of people for offline beta-testing before announcing the release date for the project, and then releasing it live on that date. (It's a significant project if you couldn't tell by that info XD)
Thanks for reading!
I think he has that in several shops, however I might be able to take it soon. I will check on my progress on a school project first, if I have time, I will take it.

-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittenDude172 wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

Thanks for reading!
I think he has that in several shops, however I might be able to take it soon. I will check on my progress on a school project first, if I have time, I will take it.
Awesome, thanks!

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittenDude172 wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

~order snipped~
Thanks for reading!
If it's in multiple shops, then we should probably check to see if he still needs it. Dancer, could you do the order-checker-upper thingy?
If it's still needed, then I think I can do part of it. If someone else can draw the people (in a vector scratch project, preferably), then I can attempt to animate it. or I can draw/animate/something some bases (stick figures lol) and someone can draw over them.
HamsterCat330
Scratcher
62 posts

Username: HamsterCat330 (I chose this name a long time ago, I wish i could change it)
Preferred Pronouns: “the one who eats apple jacks” “he who eats apple jacks” or just he/him
Work you want done: a few sounds
Description of work: I need a collection of synth noises for this music maker project I am making. Preferably a few synth bass(es), a few synth leads, and maybe a pad or two.
Colors (if art): n/a
Deadline: i don't care tbh
Are you following this discussion (optional): no
Any more information: n/a

https://soundcloud.com/the-milkman-973539630
always be plugging
open for making music and stuff.

play sound [music v]
KittenDude172
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi, I might be a bit more inactive for a week, I have a intense bit of socials studies video editing I need to do, but I will try to keep updating the UOC so yeah

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Vote!
(finally)

Alrighty, the discussion ended like three days ago, so it's time to vote on my suggestion!
I've edited the suggestion a bit, so here's what we're voting on:
I want to remove the animations, pen, and GIFs departments and merge sound into music. It's all or nothing in the vote. I've posted a comment in the studio that you'll need to comment on to vote. It makes it easier to track all of the votes.
Alright, voting time! Vote yes or no in the comments section (under my comment, please!), the last day to vote will be September 30th (because it's an easy to remember date, hehe).
KaTchinG
New to Scratch
1 post

Hello!
I am @npjensen

Last edited by KaTchinG (Sept. 25, 2019 22:30:37)

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KaTchinG wrote:

Hello!
I am @npjensen
confirmation??
Edit: got confirmation, it is his alt

Last edited by pinkiepie710 (Sept. 26, 2019 00:07:40)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✔✅ THE EMERALD SHOP 3.0 ✔✅ Quality orders done by friendly, reliable, and professional staff! ✔✅ [RSS Feed]