Discuss Scratch

2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

sippingcider wrote:

2Dproductions wrote:

The first ever ore is in the game:


Watcha goin to name it?

Also, looks like you have a mini-map. Nice!

Amethyst, it's the most common of ores and is going to be used for a lot of early and late game crafting, mainly things like rings, and powering up gear.

scratch is maayo kana.
2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

Poll! Would you play? Vote here: https://www.strawpoll.me/17552732

scratch is maayo kana.
2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

bump

scratch is maayo kana.
2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

bumperoo

scratch is maayo kana.
crazy_ted
Scratcher
20 posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

How close are you to being done? Also what first person script did you use? Do you have a beta release?
2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

crazy_ted wrote:

How close are you to being done? Also what first person script did you use? Do you have a beta release?

Not very close yet. I made my own first person script, if you want the code, I'll post it. Nope, I might release one after the fluids have been added though.

scratch is maayo kana.
wkmewsic
Scratcher
77 posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

does anyone even want to mention that this looks like Minecraft XDDDDDDD

It is Wednesday my dudes

2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

wkmewsic wrote:

does anyone even want to mention that this looks like Minecraft XDDDDDDD

No

Last edited by 2Dproductions (March 8, 2019 23:38:39)


scratch is maayo kana.
Scratch_Foxy_Rogues
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

2Dproductions wrote:

wkmewsic wrote:

does anyone even want to mention that this looks like Minecraft XDDDDDDD

No
Only because it's such an obvious observation to make
I am interested to know what this'll have to differentiate it from Minecraft though. I would guess you're gonna have some kind of magic system?
2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

Scratch_Foxy_Rogues wrote:

2Dproductions wrote:

wkmewsic wrote:

does anyone even want to mention that this looks like Minecraft XDDDDDDD

No
Only because it's such an obvious observation to make
I am interested to know what this'll have to differentiate it from Minecraft though. I would guess you're gonna have some kind of magic system?

Yep, if you take a look at Trove then it's going to be closer to that than Minecraft.

man, i miss trove.. :(

scratch is maayo kana.
2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

taco err, i mean bump

Last edited by 2Dproductions (March 9, 2019 21:06:05)


scratch is maayo kana.
sippingcider
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

2Dproductions wrote:

Scratch_Foxy_Rogues wrote:

2Dproductions wrote:

wkmewsic wrote:

does anyone even want to mention that this looks like Minecraft XDDDDDDD

No
Only because it's such an obvious observation to make
I am interested to know what this'll have to differentiate it from Minecraft though. I would guess you're gonna have some kind of magic system?

Yep, if you take a look at Trove then it's going to be closer to that than Minecraft.

man, i miss trove.. :(

Oh cool, trove was a great game!
2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

bumpakangaroo

scratch is maayo kana.
sippingcider
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

2Dproductions wrote:

bumpakangaroo

Do you change your sig every day?

I liked one a few days ago, but I can't remember what it said now..
2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

sippingcider wrote:

2Dproductions wrote:

bumpakangaroo

Do you change your sig every day?

I liked one a few days ago, but I can't remember what it said now..

Erm, yes no

scratch is maayo kana.
2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

New spoiler coming tomorrow!

scratch is maayo kana.
2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

bumparoo

scratch is maayo kana.
2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

bump

scratch is maayo kana.
Scratch_Foxy_Rogues
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

Any new development info?
2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Time Master, a MMORPG sandbox

Scratch_Foxy_Rogues wrote:

Any new development info?
Pretty soon - tomorrow or tonight probably.

scratch is maayo kana.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile