Discuss Scratch

lugia_scarlet
Scratcher
100+ posts

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fanfiction Topic

so here we go peeps: THE PLANT RULES

1. no fanfictions that contain nsfw content… everyone hates those..

2. not all fanfictions need to be ships.. we can make other, lesser kinds… like my character scenarios..

3. if it's a joke ship, it's excusable unless it contains nsfw.

4. too much discrimination outside of these problems is not aloud… it's a good idea to have criticism, but don't insult someone alot for one fanfic..

5. i demand this: NO MARY SUES, sure, i have been using calamity characters and many calamity fan-characters i made… but if i see a bad “edgy” oc or a sans oc, it will be taken as a offense to oc creation….

6. please refrain from making fanfics like this:

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

Sonic and Peach decided to get married and have human and hedgehog kids.

The end.

(except if it's a joke, like this

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

DISCLAIMER: 100% OF THIS FANFIC IS A JOKE. DO NOT TAKE SERIOUSLY.

One day, after a quick battle with Luigi (who did nothing) and King Dedede, Sonic ran over to a cave just to take a nap when he heard Princess Peach hiding in there reading a book. Peach had ditched Mario recently in Super Mario Odyssey and Sonic didn't want to let Amy touch him. So, after talking with each other, Peach and Sonic embraced each other and shared a big kiss. Then they decided to sleep together for the night, with Peach holding Sonic in her arms like a big teddy bear.

The next day, Princess Peach and Sonic got married at Peach's Castle. Peach was wearing the Lochlady Dress and Tiara, and Sonic was wearing a white tuxedo (he looked cute in it). All of the Mushroom Kingdom, Sonic's friends, and the Smash Bro gang were there to celebrate. Mario had brought Pauline as his date. A very jealous Amy Rose, wearing a white version of her dress, attempted to attack Peach with her Piko Piko Hammer, so she had to be kicked out.

TO BE CONTINUED.

are we good now? noice.
CrimsonCrusade
Scratcher
500+ posts

lugia_scarlet wrote:

2. not all fanfictions need to be ships.. we can make other, lesser kinds… like my character scenarios..

4. too much discrimination outside of these problems is not aloud… it's a good idea to have criticism, but don't insult someone alot for one fanfic..

5. i demand this: NO MARY SUES, sure, i have been using calamity characters and many calamity fan-characters i made… but if i see a bad “edgy” oc or a sans oc, it will be taken as a offense to oc creation….

The end.

One day, after a quick battle with Luigi (who did nothing) and King Dedede, Sonic ran over to a cave just to take a nap when he heard Princess Peach hiding in there reading a book. Peach had ditched Mario recently in Super Mario Odyssey and Sonic didn't want to let Amy touch him. So, after talking with each other, Peach and Sonic embraced each other and shared a big kiss. Then they decided to sleep together for the night, with Peach holding Sonic in her arms like a big teddy bear.

The next day, Princess Peach and Sonic got married at Peach's Castle. Peach was wearing the Lochlady Dress and Tiara, and Sonic was wearing a white tuxedo (he looked cute in it). All of the Mushroom Kingdom, Sonic's friends, and the Smash Bro gang were there to celebrate. Mario had brought Pauline as his date. A very jealous Amy Rose, wearing a white version of her dress, attempted to attack Peach with her Piko Piko Hammer, so she had to be kicked out.

TO BE CONTINUED.

are we good now? noice.
how about

JOKE SUES

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

erm

objection

Domo arigato.
lugia_scarlet
Scratcher
100+ posts

SolarKnight wrote:

mario embraced wario in his arms, wario’s bike still rolling off in the distance. wario was barely hanging on… he had just been devastated by a reverse aerial warlock punch… wario stopped breathing. mario let out a sad sob of despair
good show… good show.. a great, short and tragic drama between 2 rivals…
lugia_scarlet
Scratcher
100+ posts

CrimsonCrusade wrote:

lugia_scarlet wrote:

The end.

TO BE CONTINUED.

are we good now? noice.
how about

JOKE SUES

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

erm

objection

joke sues are only acceptable in very jokey fanfictions…. so yes AND no…

using a joke sue in a non-jokey fanfiction is a offense.
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

l[quote=lugia_scarlet wrote:

The end.

TO BE CONTINUED.

are we good now? noice.
wait, shouldn't the person who made the topic decide the rules?

(they/them)
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

If Kirby swallowed the Fierce Deity's Mask, he would probably become one of the most OP characters in the world.

MIITOPIA FOR SWITCH WAHOO
Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SolarKnight wrote:

l[quote=lugia_scarlet wrote:

The end.

TO BE CONTINUED.

are we good now? noice.
wait, shouldn't the person who made the topic decide the rules?
Eh, all of the rules sound solid to me
Basically, no nsfw or Noticeable Mary Sues

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

If Kirby swallowed the Fierce Deity's Mask, he would probably become one of the most OP characters in the world.
what if he swallowed thanos

(they/them)
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SolarKnight wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

What if he swallowed Matt from Wii Sports

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

btw Woah this topic already has 2 pages
i think this is my most successful topic

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

congratulate

whether or not this can compete with the Pokemon topic we'll have to find out

bottom text
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

congratulate

well, i meant one that i created… this topic won't be in the 100s for awhile…
unless people really like fanfics and make a lot of them then this topic might fill up

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
maxgap12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

inspector gadget joins smash bros ultimate

Spy sappin' my signature!

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

congratulate

well, i meant one that i created… this topic won't be in the 100s for awhile…
unless people really like fanfics and make a lot of them then this topic might fill up
okay time to come up with some epic fanfics

bottom text
Ryrie36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(THE FOLLOWING FANFIC IS A JOKE. PLEASE DON'T KICK ME.)
Well, time to get my fingers up and running.

It was a normal day in the Smash Mansion. Mario had just finished a day of Smashing, and was packing up after himself. However, he realized that he left something back in the preparation rooms, so he went back to go get it. However, inside he found that Palutena was still in the room, even though the match was over. While Mario was still salty about what happened, he decided to talk to her for a while. Several topics were discussed in the conversation, like Peach ditching Mario at the end of Super Mario Odyssey, and Palutena was sick of being another “problem center”. After the conversation, they realized one thing, they were perfect for each other. Shortly after realizing this fact, Mario suddenly rushed to Palutena, kissing her in the process, and as such, a new couple has started.

HAS ANYONE THROWN UP YET!?

when green flag clicked
move (2) steps
KABOOM
Nintendo Fan/Forum Hobbit/G-PG humor at the wrong time.
Over 2000 posts and counting.

Check out my second account, BiIvaMunner! It has high quality video game rips!
maxgap12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryrie36 wrote:

It was a normal day in the Smash Mansion. Mario had just finished a day of Smashing, and was packing up after himself. However, he realized that he left something back in the preparation rooms, so he went back to go get it. However, inside he found that Palutena was still in the room, even though the match was over. While Mario was still salty about what happened, he decided to talk to her for a while. Several topics were discussed in the conversation, like Peach ditching Mario at the end of Super Mario Odyssey, and Palutena was sick of being another “problem center”. After the conversation, they realized one thing, they were perfect for each other. Shortly after realizing this fact, Mario suddenly rushed to Palutena, kissing her in the process, and as such, a new couple has started.

The first part sounds so wrong

Spy sappin' my signature!

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryrie36 wrote:

okay how about pit x peach

bottom text
lugia_scarlet
Scratcher
100+ posts

yharim in smash..

after a day of smashing (refrence to ryrie36), marth and ganondorf decided to go vote for smash fighters.

ganondorf had recently played the calamity mod for terraria, and heard that some autistic guy was gonna make it an actual game.

ganondorf decided to vote for yharim, knowing it was his favorite character AND the main antagonist, marth voted another fe rep..

the hands were fighting over if yharim was acceptable for smash, and crazy hand one.. making the demon king's vote count.

k. rool also voted a calamity character… but it was calamitas.
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

What if he swallowed Matt from Wii Sports
What if he swallowed Mephiles the Dark
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

maxgap12345 wrote:

inspector gadget joins smash bros ultimate
“Infinity Wars was the most ambitionest crossover
Maxgap: ”inspector gadget joins smash bros ultimate"
Woah

Last edited by ScratchCatBoo (Feb. 8, 2019 15:36:41)

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire