Discuss Scratch

MaximunPokeMaster
Scratcher
500+ posts

adjust the size of the drawing area

so, I've seen some people complain about the drawing area being to small (I also have this issue), so I was wondering, what if you could make the drawing area bigger or smaller?? that could fix the issue!!!

Last edited by MaximunPokeMaster (Jan. 24, 2019 04:48:53)

That's right I heard the story over and over again Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends That's right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends What did she say about me? What did she say? What did you do without me? What did you do? Did you play games without me? What did you play? Did you think all this time that I wouldn't find out about you? That's right I heard the story over and over again Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends Who am I? Who am I? What are you even saying? I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing! Let's play another game this time I get to win Lives on the line Winner takes all Ready or not Let's begin! oh, that's right I heard the story over and over again Gee, it's swell to finally beat her other friends Oh, that's right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends Gee, it's swell to finally beat her other Other Ooooooooootherrrrrrr friendddssssss
NilsTheBest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think I know what you're talking about. Support. I don't really find it much of an issue, but it's true that I would be more satisfied too!

MaximunPokeMaster
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

Last edited by MaximunPokeMaster (Jan. 29, 2019 01:24:41)

That's right I heard the story over and over again Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends That's right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends What did she say about me? What did she say? What did you do without me? What did you do? Did you play games without me? What did you play? Did you think all this time that I wouldn't find out about you? That's right I heard the story over and over again Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends Who am I? Who am I? What are you even saying? I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing! Let's play another game this time I get to win Lives on the line Winner takes all Ready or not Let's begin! oh, that's right I heard the story over and over again Gee, it's swell to finally beat her other friends Oh, that's right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends Gee, it's swell to finally beat her other Other Ooooooooootherrrrrrr friendddssssss
YubNubEwok
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support
I have problems with this as well, and it would be nice if it was bigger.

Hello! I'mYubNubEwok!
YubNubEwok | Star Wars Nerd | Marvel Fan | Hunger Games Fan | #1 Wisconsin cheese Fan | Female | Christian | Webkinz user/collector | 2000+ posts | Philippians 4:13, Colossians 3:23 |
-Stuff to check out-
TheJediMasters
Ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓣⓘⓥⓔ Bᴜᴍᴘs
Right now I challenge you to: go to my profile, follow me, and check out my featured project (it's important!)

;
rsiegel2
New to Scratch
2 posts

I agree! I teach elementary school and the students really miss being able to have a larger drawing section. It is much better for younger Scratchers to have a larger space to draw.
griffpatch
Scratcher
100 posts

rsiegel2 wrote:

I agree! I teach elementary school and the students really miss being able to have a larger drawing section. It is much better for younger Scratchers to have a larger space to draw.

I think I saw a bug report a while back that led to the canvas size being reduced to what it is now, but with a comment that it would be revisited later in to remedy the situation. I therefore think the scratch team are very aware of this issue. I certainly look forward to a larger area to work in! Also, it's very difficult to draw up to the edge of the canvas in vector mode at present too…
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

griffpatch wrote:

rsiegel2 wrote:

I think I saw a bug report a while back that led to the canvas size being reduced to what it is now, but with a comment that it would be revisited later in to remedy the situation. I therefore think the scratch team are very aware of this issue. I certainly look forward to a larger area to work in! Also, it's very difficult to draw up to the edge of the canvas in vector mode at present too…
Hey, we should feel lucky that the ultimate Scratcher posted here.

More professional signature coming soon. ~

On a Sunday, riding my bike,
I notice, I notice, different things that look alike
On a Sunday, riding my bike,
I notice, I notice, many many things that look alike
wowza_studio
Scratcher
35 posts

Actually, the size is the same as in 2.0.

I'm outta here! Gotta code more!
-wowza_studio
staffordboys
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support and I now have a post 3 posts behind griffpatch!