100+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

amazinggurliegurl1 wrote:

You’re welcome

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Username:amazinggurliegurl1
Service:logo
Details: s pretty anime style girl with green eyes and cute outfit and long blonde hair
Due date: as soon as possible
Specific details?:
Ok thank you!
amazinggurliegurl1
Scratcher
100+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

Is anyone gonna take my request

You’re welcome

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Details: s pretty anime style girl with green eyes and cute outfit and long blonde hair
Specific details?:
Ok thank you!
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

You’re welcome

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Specific details?:
Ok thank you!
Sorry, you may have to wait a bit.

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

amazinggurliegurl1
Scratcher
100+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

K

DefeattheHuns wrote:

You’re welcome

DefeattheHuns wrote:

Specific details?:
Ok thank you!
Sorry, you may have to wait a bit.
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

bump

~ They/Them ~ ~ Demiboy ~ ~ Quaker ~ ~ Anarcho-Communist ~ ~ Terms ~ ~ Gaeville ~

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

bump

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

Bump from the Scratch Shop Support Union!

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

bump

acooperw2018
Scratcher
100+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

Username: acooperw2018
Package includes:
  • Banner (description: I would like a banner that says: “Silver Shorthair Studios” in a silver-like gradient, with a 16-bit space background. feel free to put “Banner provided by Hedgehog corner” In the bottom corner in small text.)
  • An Advert (Text Description: Do you like terrible animations? Are you tired of seeing quality content? Are good projects causing you to feel not good enough? If so, visit Silver Shorthair Studios, where you'll find a steaming pot of terrible creations that are sure to make you feel great about yourself!! Visit Silver Shorthair Studios today!! (In small text, put “Advert Provided by Hedgehog Corner” in the bottom corner.)
Due by: No strict deadline. Just send it as soon as possible.
Sent to: acooperw2018

Signature:

Howdy, I'm Silver Shorthair. I don't really use Scratch anymore, and chances are, if you're seeing this signature, you're reading one of my old and embarrassing forum posts. I'd like to think I've grown as an individual since I first started using Scratch, so please don't judge me too harshly for any embarrassing or cringe things I've said or done in the past. Thank you!!!
acooperw2018
Scratcher
100+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

Also, I would like to have a partnership with “Hedgehog Corner”. My current shop is only “BANK OF SCRATCHTOPIA”, but I will have more in the future. I believe that collaborating would be beneficial because, first of all, it would be helpful to have your currency, “ChronoBucks”, as a supported currency. Also, I could have a “Hedgehog Corner” at my bank, (as in there's a link where you can head to “Hedgehog Corner” quickly). Thank you.

Howdy, I'm Silver Shorthair. I don't really use Scratch anymore, and chances are, if you're seeing this signature, you're reading one of my old and embarrassing forum posts. I'd like to think I've grown as an individual since I first started using Scratch, so please don't judge me too harshly for any embarrassing or cringe things I've said or done in the past. Thank you!!!
DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

acooperw2018 wrote:

Also, I would like to have a partnership with “Hedgehog Corner”. My current shop is only “BANK OF SCRATCHTOPIA”, but I will have more in the future. I believe that collaborating would be beneficial because, first of all, it would be helpful to have your currency, “ChronoBucks”, as a supported currency. Also, I could have a “Hedgehog Corner” at my bank, (as in there's a link where you can head to “Hedgehog Corner” quickly). Thank you.
we are not currently looking for more partnerships at this time, sorry.

PurpleRabbit07
Scratcher
100+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

Username: @PurpleRabbit07
Service: Banner
Details: A banner half-height with ‘Easter Party’ as a title and ‘Get super cheep rewards with Scratch+’ as a subtitle. Egg to left.
Due date: ASAP, but 1st March is the minimum
Specific details?: Preferably green: I started making one.
Note: Please notify me via my profile as Follow Discussion does not work for me.

This may not be used but if it is I will give credit.

acooperw2018
Scratcher
100+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

DefeattheHuns wrote:

acooperw2018 wrote:

we are not currently looking for more partnerships at this time, sorry.
Oh, ok.

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

Hey! I'll do Bulletin Board Code for you

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

DefeattheHuns wrote:

<snip snip snip>

i didnt do this
Wow

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
acooperw2018
Scratcher
100+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

Also, is my name supposed to be on the unclaimed orders list? I don't know.

DefeattheHuns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

acooperw2018 wrote:

Also, is my name supposed to be on the unclaimed orders list? I don't know.
I will put you down tomorrow.

openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

DefeattheHuns wrote:

BUMP (3) :: operators
hehehe
BUMP (4) :: operators

lul

——

DipLeChip
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

openPoll wrote:

DefeattheHuns wrote:

BUMP (3) :: operators
hehehe
BUMP (4) :: operators

lul
BUMP (5) :: operators
this has turned into blockspam.
don't fall for it

Last edited by DipLeChip (Feb. 28, 2019 10:51:20)

stop fuming and start loving :p
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➳HEDGEHOG CORNER➳ CLOSED

openPoll wrote:

Hey! I'll do Bulletin Board Code for you
I wanted to apply for BBCode, but there's no job application form
I tapped the studio link, but the link is ded (wat)
Now what

——