say [Puppy Love!] for (10) secs
end

Puppies1000
Scratcher
95 posts

Mario Kart 9 Collaboration *Now hiring*

ZerosSoCute wrote:

family2 wrote:

I feel like this project is dead, maybe I just gave up on Scratch, oh yeah, I did give up on Scratch.
Dead, I agree. Perhaps it will be revived when the summer comes, people are probably busy with homework.
yea thats whats happened with me :I darn homework
matey1234
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

I edited all the wiki pages (or all that I could find): the wiki

| Artist | Gamer | Roleplayer | Weirdo | Lazy |

PiOfRaspberries
Scratcher
5 posts

Yeah. I haven't even logged in since mid- December. I just don't have the time anymore.

'

#2Spoopy4Kumquat

; <——- Also a member of the Semicolon Preservation Society! :)
Puppies1000
Scratcher
95 posts

Is this still going? or is it going to be stopped till like summer?
ZerosSoCute
Scratcher
500+ posts

Puppies1000 wrote:

Is this still going? or is it going to be stopped till like summer?
I think it is naturally stopped until summer is my guess…

when I think of [MINECRAFT!!!!! v]
switch costume to [Zombie v]
say [... MINECRAFT GRAAA NOTHING IS STOPPING ME NOW!!!]
go to [Computer v]
Open and play Minecraft FOREVER!!!!!!
Signature eaten by evil Kumquat. You see the signature because you're also in the Kumquat's stomach.
scratchT7
Scratcher
8 posts

I am ScratchT7.
I have on Scratch for about 10 months and I am a good programmer.
I want to be an editor because all the things that I have edited on Scratch have been almost always successful.
I am really good at fixing most bugs and glitches.
I solemnly swear that I will contribute to the group and not ruin the project in any circumstance. I also swear that I will be an active member for the MK9 collab.
scratchT7
Scratcher
8 posts

Actually 9 months and 1 week. Didn't Check until after I subbed. I still wanna be editor tho.
alexphan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratchT7 wrote:

I am ScratchT7.
I have on Scratch for about 10 months and I am a good programmer.
I want to be an editor because all the things that I have edited on Scratch have been almost always successful.
I am really good at fixing most bugs and glitches.
I solemnly swear that I will contribute to the group and not ruin the project in any circumstance. I also swear that I will be an active member for the MK9 collab.

I'll add you as soon as I have everything active
trex3002
Scratcher
500+ posts

Much inactivity happening!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BEHOLD, MY KING!
the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sounds cool! Just one thing:
You do NOT want to call it Mario Kart 9. Think of the confusion it might cause when the actual Mario Kart 9 comes out!
A better title might be “Mario Kart: Scratch Edition” or “Mario Kart S”.

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
ZerosSoCute
Scratcher
500+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

You do NOT want to call it Mario Kart 9. Think of the confusion it might cause when the actual Mario Kart 9 comes out!
I agree, unfortunately they'd apparently already advertised it as Mario Kart 9 by the time it was suggested.

go to [Computer v]
Signature eaten by evil Kumquat. You see the signature because you're also in the Kumquat's stomach.
the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZerosSoCute wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

I agree, unfortunately they'd apparently already advertised it as Mario Kart 9 by the time it was suggested.
Well maybe they can just say, “Hey everybody, we’re changing the name to Mario Kart S!"

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
Jek_14no
Scratcher
83 posts

Jek_14no
I've been on scratch for about 2 years (i think) and i'd say i'm pretty good at it.
I would like to be a tester, because i want to be able to report glitches to further help this collab.
Although i would like to be a tester, i am decent at coding as well.
I solemnly swear that I will contribute to the group and not ruin the project in any circumstance. I also swear that I will be an active member for the MK9 Collab.

Last edited by Jek_14no (Feb. 1, 2016 23:06:19)

I have no signature
ZerosSoCute
Scratcher
500+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

ZerosSoCute wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

Well maybe they can just say, “Hey everybody, we’re changing the name to Mario Kart S!"
I wish they would change the name too. xD

go to [Computer v]
Jek_14no
Scratcher
83 posts

am i in now?

I have no signature
ZerosSoCute
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jek_14no wrote:

am i in now?
Alexphan I think is intending to add more members once the collaboration becomes active again, so just wait for him to reply please, thanks for your application

go to [Computer v]
trex3002
Scratcher
500+ posts

Alright every one. You need to stop playing out side and come inside and spend hours on the computer for, this studio has be come extremely inactive! What are y'all doing huh? So in conclusion i herby decree BUMP

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BEHOLD, MY KING!
the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZerosSoCute wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

ZerosSoCute wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

I think you can change a topic's title if you're the one who started the topic.

ZerosSoCute
Scratcher
500+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

ZerosSoCute wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

ZerosSoCute wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

I think you can change a topic's title if you're the one who started the topic.
Aye, I think it was Alexphan who started it though. xD

go to [Computer v]