Scratcher
1000+ posts

✦✧✦ BOSS BATTLE ✦✧✦ A Scratch Game Writing Shop [Need writers!]

Kneebones wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Kneebones wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Kneebones wrote:

I really believe in this shop, I sent an application to get the shop stickied to the Shop Directory but it's taking forever. But no worries, it will come through.
If we get bigger, we could probably start talking about plans to expand beyond writing. Maybe even programmers or artists helping our customers someday. We could do art for some super cool games that come along.
Sounds good. I'll advertise it in my newspaper. I need more content anyways.

I'm not actually confident. I'm just very straightforward. One of my goals in life are not to be ushy-whooshy.
Sounds awesome to advertise it.
Yeah. I just did yesterday and I will next week again. The only problem is that I don't think I have more than three readers.
One of my strategy ideas to try get this place going is to go look around at some game creators, their projects and let them know we're here.
cool. good idea.

by @athenenocturna
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i'm sorry, I'm quitting the forums. Welp, bye.

by @athenenocturna
Kneebones
Scratcher
87 posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

i'm sorry, I'm quitting the forums. Welp, bye.
Aw, that's unfortunate. Sorry to see you off. Thanks for applying anyway.

Kneebones
Scratcher
87 posts

I'm actually sad how we never got one order… I think I might just close this shop. I always wanted to help other Scratchers write stories for their games. Maybe Scratch forums just isn't ready for that. I wanted to be able to share my skills with others. Maybe I'll just join a different shop…

Maybe none at all.

Last edited by Kneebones (Jan. 24, 2019 08:22:14)

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Riddle_Man
Title:RCOMIX #1
Type of Game: It's a comic, and I need a good plot. I have a bad guy, and two good guys (plus a cat) and I need a good plot.
Setting: Well, it could go anywhere, but it starts off in a house with the two good guys (plus a cat).
Time: Mmm, modern
Theme: kinda dark, not scary, it has good guys (plus a cat)
Genre: Fiction altho the characters are based off real people
Details: I'm not sure this is what this shop really does, but since your good at writing GAME plots, can you write THIS plot? It'd help a lot.

by @athenenocturna