Discuss Scratch

DireDise
Scratcher
5 posts

Bigger Costume Editor

I agree, I even found the 2.0 editor really small but this one is just way too small for me to use at all.
KirbyGames123
Scratcher
51 posts

Bigger Costume Editor

I suggest drawing in another program for now and then importing it over to Scratch 3.0.

I am working on a little RPG game.
It's a secret to everybody.

THEREALMRMANGO52
Scratcher
1 post

Bigger Costume Editor

would an onion skin on the costumes be good?
DanaMC
Scratcher
31 posts

Bigger Costume Editor

-Aqualime wrote:

The 3.0 costume editor is really tiny! This hinders many artists from working quickly and efficiently.
There's a bunch of white space on the right of the costume editor; why can't it be expanded?

I normally like to draw super small, so the main thing I've noticed about the costume editor is that I CAN FINALLY DRAW WITHOUT SHRINKING THINGS!
DanaMC
Scratcher
31 posts

Bigger Costume Editor

-Aqualime wrote:

rabbitsnowflake wrote:

I agree. xD
Thank you XD

SnowyPengi wrote:

Eek, ikr? I totally agree
Thank you! <33

--PastelArt-- wrote:

Ugh, I'm not really used to 3.0 yet, I hope I will soon…
Same here >o<

powercon5 wrote:

It needs to expand when you zoom in like it does in 2.0.
I don't really know what you're talking about? It does expand - I mean, the drawing expands XD But I wish the area to draw would be bigger TTnTT

elapsity wrote:

I totally agree with you also what I think is a really big problem for me is in the backpack! It can't fit loads of coding so
it's really hard if you do an outro and it has loads of coding for it you can't fit it in!
But I guess there always will be some minor problems they will have to fix and maybe in future it might be as good as 2.0
Ah! I haven't really tried out the backpack yet, I'll have to see how that works :0
Yes, maybe, let us all hope <33 XD

The backpack is definately better at showing what's in it, though I have noticed mine's getting a little bit full. Is there a way to scroll through the backpack?
bob101909
Scratcher
1 post

Bigger Costume Editor

rabbitsnowflake wrote:

-Aqualime wrote:

The 3.0 costume editor is really tiny! This hinders many artists from working quickly and efficiently.
There's a bunch of white space on the right of the costume editor; why can't it be expanded?
I agree. xD
i agree to the old scratch was a little bit better but its not the end of the world the 3.0 is
MaximunPokeMaster
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bigger Costume Editor

-Aqualime wrote:

it's actually the same size, but it just FELLS smaller.

H
Castle_Hippopotamus
Scratcher
9 posts

Bigger Costume Editor

They have made the costume editor bigger now. Yay! It's much better.
BlueStarPort
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bigger Costume Editor

Castle_Hippopotamus wrote:

They have made the costume editor bigger now. Yay! It's much better.
Hi, welcome to the forums! However, you have just done something called necroposting, which is frowned upon in the Scratch Forums. Here's a Scratch Wiki article about necroposting.
MyRioName
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bigger Costume Editor

It is? I thought that this wasn't implemented. Can anyone show me how this works?

Check out Aerial Madness 2 by me and Chomp_625 https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/403973448/
Harakou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bigger Costume Editor

MyRioName wrote:

It is? I thought that this wasn't implemented. Can anyone show me how this works?
It used to be a fixed size, as pictured in this thread: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/329586.

We've since fixed the issue, so I'm going to close this as implemented.