New to Scratch
1 post

Scratch 3.0 is here!

im sad
Cooliamachicken
Scratcher
4 posts

Scratch 3.0 is here!

Is there an eyedropper in any form in Scratch 3.0?
AkshitAggarwal
New to Scratch
1 post

Scratch 3.0 is here!

Is there no Offline version?
ilostmyaccount
Scratcher
7 posts

Scratch 3.0 is here!

when green flag clicked
forever awesome

end

Last edited by ilostmyaccount (Jan. 3, 2019 10:05:13)

Zj555
Scratcher
19 posts

Scratch 3.0 is here!

g
Andrei5iunie
Scratcher
11 posts

Scratch 3.0 is here!

When I open the backpack, I get an error!
booandfriends
Scratcher
13 posts

Scratch 3.0 is here!

I am sry If I anoy anyone but I HATE 3.0

. why did they have to change it!
-MrChurroCat-
Scratcher
3 posts

Scratch 3.0 is here!

<3
codecodcodecod
Scratcher
34 posts

Scratch 3.0 is here!

play sound [hurray! v] until done
booandfriends
Scratcher
13 posts

Scratch 3.0 is here!

When I try to get my backpack back from my backup it says EROR LOADING BACKPACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CreativeWolfHollow
Scratcher
7 posts

Scratch 3.0 is here!

The backpack won't work
xzsb
Scratcher
6 posts

Scratch 3.0 is here!

My so many project is broken!
YakoIsHere
Scratcher
5 posts

Scratch 3.0 is here!

The backpack is broken.
I can't put NEARLY as much as i could in 2.0.
I can only put 3 items in.
Medericoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch 3.0 is here!

Hello,

My best project MII MAKER 2 - Edit And Share Your Avatar can't be loaded ! I have spent hours and hours… No ! I have spent days and days to improve my project, but it does not work anymore, since yesterday.
What is happening ? How to solve this problem ?

Waiting for your reply.

Best regards.

Last edited by Medericoder (Jan. 3, 2019 10:31:46)

○•-••○••-•••○•••-••••○••••MY BEST PROJECTS••••○••••-•••○•••-••○••-•○

- - - -Mii Maker 2- - - - -Find the Odd One Out- - -Messages Windows- - -Selection Square- - - - - - -Master Mind - - - -
○•-••○••-•••○•••-••••○••••-•••••○•••••-•-•-•••••○•••••-••••○••••-•••○•••-••○••-•○

PikachuFan-948437
Scratcher
28 posts

Scratch 3.0 is here!

ceebee wrote:

Hi folks! It’s here! We are excited to let you know that Scratch 3.0 has launched!

As of today, Scratch 3.0 has officially become part of the Scratch Online Community (scratch.mit.edu). With the introduction of Scratch 3.0 comes lots of exciting new features. There are dozens of new sprites, backgrounds, and sounds for you to play with. The brand new extension library lets you add new sets of blocks that connect to hardware and software services and do even more with Scratch.

We encourage you to check out the new editor and play around with some of the new features. You can do so here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/editor/. What will you create?

Things to Try:
+ Check out the sprite library
+ Add an extension
+ Record and edit a sound
+ Create a project for the Design Studio

To learn more about Scratch 3.0, check out the FAQ page and answers to some commonly asked questions below.

Scratch (3.0) On!
ceebee, on behalf of the Scratch Team

- - - - -

Commonly Asked Questions

What is Scratch 3.0?
Scratch 3.0 is the next generation of Scratch – designed to expand how, what, and where you can create with Scratch. It includes dozens of new sprites, a totally new sound editor, and many new programming blocks. And with Scratch 3.0, you are able to create and play projects on your tablet, in addition to your laptop or desk computer.

When will Scratch 3.0 launch?
Today! January 2, 2019.

Where are all my old projects?
Your projects are still in all of the places they were previously. You can see all of your projects at https://scratch.mit.edu/mystuff/

What are Scratch 3.0 extensions?
In the Scratch 3.0 programming editor, you can add collections of extra blocks called “extensions.” For example, there will be extensions that enable you to program physical devices (such as micro:bit and LEGO robotics kits) and to translate text within your Scratch projects. We will continue to add new extensions over time, so what you can do with Scratch will continue to grow over time.

Where are the pen blocks? And the play-note blocks?
These blocks are now contained in Scratch extensions. To add them, click on the extensions button in the bottom left corner of the screen, and then select the extension that you want.

If I find a bug in Scratch 3.0, where should I report it?
When you find bugs, please share them in this forum post: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/3/

If I have suggestions for Scratch 3.0, where I can share them?
Please share your suggestions in this forum post: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/1/

Is Scratch 3.0 available in multiple languages?
Yes! Scratch 3.0 is available in many languages, but many more are still being translated by our community of volunteer translators.

Why has the stage moved to the right side of the editor?
As we tested different prototypes of Scratch 3.0, people found the interface more intuitive and understandable with the blocks palette on the left and the stage on the right (with the scripting area in the middle). Fun fact: This setup is similar to the arrangement of Scratch 1.0, the original version of Scratch.

Where is Scratch 2.0 and can I still use it?
You can still download the Scratch 2.0 and 1.4 offline editors here: https://scratch.mit.edu/download

Where can I learn more about Scratch 3.0?
We’ve shared a much more detailed FAQ about Scratch 3.0 here: https://scratch.mit.edu/info/faq#scratch3

Hey, When I Go And Put Stuff In My Backpack, It Says ‘Error Loading Backpack’, And I Can't Put Anything In It. Could You Please Fix That? I Tried Reloading, Saving And Closing The Tab, But Nothing Worked. Plz Help!

Hey… call me jay
Ex-scratcher || genderfluid || they/them or he/him, idm|| loves doing origami
trying to train a somewhat decent gengar in Pokemon moon, tips appreciated!
agentdodger
Scratcher
31 posts

Scratch 3.0 is here!

I love it but I'm on google chrome and it just went blue

when I receive [ chat end v]
say [from agentdodger :)]
papyrus120
Scratcher
2 posts

Scratch 3.0 is here!

J'ai un un probléme.
Je ne peux plus entrer dans mes ancien projet scratch,quand j'essais de lancer mon projet sa me met un message d'erreur.
Je suis trées furieux et triste car sa fait maintenant 5 mois je je travaille sur 2 projet.
S'il vous plait aidez-moi.
Merci bien
-SV-
Scratcher
1 post

Scratch 3.0 is here!

Oh no… my computer is working only on windows 7 and I can't create or even view my projects anymore…
HELP!
papyrus120
Scratcher
2 posts

Scratch 3.0 is here!

I have a problem.
I can not get into my old scratch project, when I try to run my project, it gives me an error message.
I am very furious and sad because it is now 5 months I work on 2 project.
Please help me.
thank you
burger-pro
Scratcher
65 posts

Scratch 3.0 is here!

YYYEEEAAAHHHH !!!!! SCRATCH 3.0 !!!!!!