Discuss Scratch

BonnieBunny928
Scratcher
11 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

There is, as you know, a ban for most Five Nights at Freddy's games. Any games with disturbing backstories, jumpscares, etc. could get your project and/or you banned. So how do you create a Five Nights at Freddy's game that won't let you be banned? There are a few ways, and I will describe them to you down here:
1. Create a game with no jumpscares. On someone's Sister Location Custom Night, there were no jumpscares or noises, it just led them to the Game Over screen. No jumpscares + no scary noises = no bans
2. Create a fanmade FNaF game that has no scary backstory. This might scare the smaller kids. Remember, this game isn't only for the older kids; it's for 8+. So keep this in mind if you're trying to make a project.
3. Just have fun. There's not much to do here except make a project that almost everyone would enjoy. However, if your game is reported and banned for x amount of time, when you get unbanned remove the bad stuff. Hope this helps!
-BonnieBunny928
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

Nice topic, but I think most Scratchers already know this.

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

BonnieBunny928
Scratcher
11 posts

Five Nights at Freddy's

zafzaf wrote:

Nice topic, but I think most Scratchers already know this.
Just in case any newcomers want to make one, and they don't know about the ban, then they will know. I remember I didn't know about the ban, and my Sister Location project was banned until I removed it.