Discuss Scratch

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The ShopCart- Get a shop card! (New Thread)

banner made by @LotusLavendar
The Shop Cart

The Cool Rewards Program
FAQThe Worker System The SC License
History

This is the ShopCard. Have you ever wanted something like the United Shops of Scratch of the SPA that doesn't have representatives or something? You've found your shop organization. Join!

If one shop fails, another shop will help. They will advertise for you, and help you get more customers. Join!

If your shop just started, the ShopCard will help advertise! Join!

Join the ShopCard organization! To join, fill in this form:
Shop name:
Shop link:
Shop banner:

President: Riddle Man
Vice President: OTSFan203

Current shops in the SC:
The Olde School Everything Shop

The Choo Choo Train Shop

The Vectoria Shop

The Crystal Shoppe

The Elemental Shop

Clove's Design Shop

The Scratch Shop 2.0

Lolmander's Criticism Shop

Peppermint's Profile Pic Shop
The Music Shop

The Fractal Shop

Art Industries 2.0

The Music Shop
Apply to Win an Award!

The Shop Card is starting a Shop Awards program for the shop that takes orders fastest and give products with the most quality. Don't worry, you won't need to be telling me every week how fast you take orders, I'll check your shop every once in a while. The awards will be given out once a month, and you will get a special banner for it made by the best banner shop, the Buzzy Bees. It will be a special, pretty award that will hopefully attract customers for your shop. To apply for a chance to win the award, please fill out this form:*

Shop name:
Shop link (if it's in your signature you don't need to give me the link; or if your shop is part of the Shop Card you don't need to:
Are you part of the Shop Card organization, or do you have a Cool Rewards Card?:

*If your shop is already part of the ShopCard, you are already eligible to win the Shop Award. If you don't want to be available to win it, please let us know (me or the vice pres)

Last edited by Riddle_Man (Jan. 15, 2019 12:35:01)

by @athenenocturna
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Cool Rewards Program
Here's how the Cool Rewards Program works for shops. So you advertise on your shop that you do the Cool Rewards Program. Anybody who has the Cool Rewards card can now buy bonus stuff with their Cool Rewards card points. You earn points on your Rewards card for every point customers use.

Make a list on your shop page of special items that can only be bought with Cool Rewards card points. Every point that the customers give you, you will have on YOUR Rewards card.

To register your shop for the Cool Rewards Program, you must first have your own personal Cool Rewards card. After that, fill in this form:
Shop Name:
Are you going to put that you do the Rewards program on your shop?:

Here's how the Cool Rewards Program works for people. So you get your own Rewards card. You can then use your points to buy special items at shops that do the Cool Rewards Program. You start off with 25 points, and to earn more, you can make quality projects and share them here, or you can start your own shop, get the Rewards program for your shop, and earn points that way. So fill in this form if you would like a Cool Rewards card:
Username:
Are you going to be making quality projects, or starting your own shop?:

Cool, right? It's like a cycle of Rewards! And without complications!

Shops that use the Cool Rewards Program:
The Olde School Everything Shop

The Vectoria Shop

The Elemental Shop

The Scratch Shop 2.0

Personal Card and Their Points
HannahPitts2016- 85 pts
Captain Ratlex- 100 pts
Riddle_Man- 100 pts

Last edited by Riddle_Man (Dec. 30, 2018 13:34:58)

by @athenenocturna
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Frequently Asked Questions

1. “Why will my shop be benefited from joining SC? Plus, how can you ensure that shops help other shops? It seems unlikely that such a system could run smoothly.
Additionally, I am wondering about the CRP program works - it seems more directed toward helping customers get items instead of helping shops grow.”
-@OTSFan123

The ShopCard will help other shops by advertising for them in their signature. That's what the ShopCard is all about. You must display that you have a ShopCard in your signature so that other curious users will want to know what it is, and then they will come across the list of shops here in the ShopCard. Or, if there are failing shops in the ShopCard, all ShopCard users will need to advertise for that shop in their signature. Also, I'm going to add a worker system, so that any jobless person who wants to find the perfect job for them, I can just give them a shop that seems to fit them, and that will benefit that shop, too, because of more staff.

The Cool Rewards Program is like you said- a Rewards program. It IS more directed toward helping customers get items, however, if THEY have a ShopCard, they have to find a shop that uses the CPR. That will attract more popularity towards the shop.

Right now, because I only have one other shop other than mine in the ShopCard, it doesn't look very liable, but once more people join, the shops will be more united and hopefully, because of ShopCard, shops will grow.
-Riddle Man

2. “Extract from main post:
“If one shop fails, another shop will help. They will advertise for you, and help you get more customers.”
Please explain exactly the manner in which another shop would advertise the failing shop, and what shops would be classified as “failing.”
Extract from main post:
“If your shop just started, the ShopCard will help advertise!”
I would also like you to explain exactly the manner in which the ShopCard will help advertise shops that had just started, and what shops would be classified as “just started.” Information is a great asset and shops will benefit from it

sti_scratch”

Answer:
OK, those are also great questions!

Every member of the ShopCard will have to advertise the ShopCard in their signature. This will draw curious users to the ShopCard thread, and the curious users will see the list of shops (I know there's not really a whole LIST of shops right now, but I'm hoping more people will join). Also, if there are failing shops (failing shops are shops that get maybe one order per week or just basically abandoned, and have no staff left, or maybe just a few staff) then the members of the ShopCard will advertise in their signature that shop.

Shops that literally just started, have maybe one staff member, don't have a banner yet, ect., are classified ‘just started’.

Signatures are a great way to get customers, so that's the way that I am choosing to help failing shops.
- Riddle Man

by @athenenocturna
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Worker System

Are you jobless? Are you wanting to help shops out? With the Worker System, you can get a job and seriously help some shops out. Even if you run another shop, if you think you can manage, you can fill in this form to become a worker-in-waiting:
Username:
What your good at:
How active you are:

by @athenenocturna
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The SC License

If you have a Cool Rewards card or your shop is in the ShopCard program, please put this license in your signature with a link above it linking to this thread advertising the ShopCard.

by @athenenocturna
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

History of the SC

The SC Organization started when Riddle wanted a shop organization that wasn't so complicated as other ones (#NoDemocracy). So Riddle started the Shop Card. The ShopCard got to members on the old thread and then moved to this new thread because the other thread was getting cluttery and the posts weren't really in order.

by @athenenocturna
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why a new thread?

Riddle_Man wrote:

The SC License

If you have a Cool Rewards card or your shop is in the ShopCard program, please put this license in your signature with a link above it linking to this thread advertising the ShopCard.

And why so much empty wasted space in that image? It wastes space on signatures.

And why does the link for The Crystal Shoppe in the shop list link to the Choo Choo train shop?

Last edited by sti_scratch (Dec. 18, 2018 00:18:44)

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sti_scratch wrote:

Why a new thread?

Riddle_Man wrote:

The SC License

And why so much empty wasted space in that image? It wastes space on signatures.

And why does the link for The Crystal Shoppe in the shop list link to the Choo Choo train shop?
sorry. That was an accident. As for the license, I didn't make it and I don't know how to fix it.

by @athenenocturna
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Why a new thread?

Riddle_Man wrote:

The SC License

sorry. That was an accident. As for the license, I didn't make it and I don't know how to fix it.
And for the new thread, it was because I wanted to have the CRP and the History and stuff right after the main post, but since people had already posted there, I just decided to make a new thread.

by @athenenocturna
OTSFan203
Scratcher
500+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Why a new thread?

Riddle_Man wrote:

The SC License

And for the new thread, it was because I wanted to have the CRP and the History and stuff right after the main post, but since people had already posted there, I just decided to make a new thread.
Welp

WHATS UR RESUME

MINE IS THE GRINCH
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OTSFan203 wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Why a new thread?

Riddle_Man wrote:

The SC License

Welp
Welp what? You're being awfully confusing :p

Also, since your on, I want to let you know that I'm starting a Shop Awards program along with the CRP. The Shop Awards program is just a monthly award for a shop that does the best job of taking orders fast and has the most quality. I'm not doing whicheveer shop has the most orders, because that's really not fair to a lot of shops. If you want to apply for a chance to win the award, you should let me know. I haven't posted it yet, but I'm going to in a sec.

by @athenenocturna
WarriorCatLover1212
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shop name: ~ Elemental Shop ~
Shop link: ~ Elemental Shop ~
Shop banner:

@WarriorCatLover1212
| Gamer | Coder | Female | Loving, Caring, Nice | Creative, Artistic, Smart | Warrior Series | DOGS |
PANDAS |
OTSFan203
Scratcher
500+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

OTSFan203 wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Why a new thread?

Riddle_Man wrote:

The SC License

Welp

Also, since your on, I want to let you know that I'm starting a Shop Awards program along with the CRP. The Shop Awards program is just a monthly award for a shop that does the best job of taking orders fast and has the most quality. I'm not doing whicheveer shop has the most orders, because that's really not fair to a lot of shops. If you want to apply for a chance to win the award, you should let me know. I haven't posted it yet, but I'm going to in a sec.
Welp so you know I exist
applied

WHATS UR RESUME

MINE IS THE GRINCH
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WarriorCatLover1212 wrote:

Shop banner:
Oh hi! I didn't realize that you had applied for this. Are you applying your shop to be in the ShopCard organization, or are you applying your shop to be in the Cool Rewards program?

by @athenenocturna
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OTSFan203 wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

OTSFan203 wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

Why a new thread?

Riddle_Man wrote:

The SC License

Welp

Welp so you know I exist
applied
Of course I know you exist :p

by @athenenocturna
WarriorCatLover1212
Scratcher
500+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Shop banner:
Oh hi! I didn't realize that you had applied for this. Are you applying your shop to be in the ShopCard organization, or are you applying your shop to be in the Cool Rewards program?
Oof I didnt see that ignore that form hers the new one (i need a card) Edit: Actually I want to be in the organization
Username: @WarriorCatLover1212
Are you going to be making quality projects, or starting your own shop?: I have my own shop ~ Elemental Shop ~

Last edited by WarriorCatLover1212 (Dec. 18, 2018 23:40:12)

@WarriorCatLover1212
| Gamer | Coder | Female | Loving, Caring, Nice | Creative, Artistic, Smart | Warrior Series | DOGS |
PANDAS |
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Shop banner:
Oof I didnt see that ignore that form hers the new one (i need a card) Edit: Actually I want to be in the organization
Are you going to be making quality projects, or starting your own shop?: I have my own shop ~ Elemental Shop ~
OK, so you want a Cool Rewards card and to be in the organization. I put you on the organization. If you want to be in the CRP, I suggest you follow these steps:
  • First, if you could, please put a link to this organization in your shop page and your signature.
  • Second, since you have a CRP card, please also advertise that you have one in your signature and tell me if you want to have a Card for your shop. If so, please make a list on your shop page saying what you can buy with Card points and how many points they cost.

by @athenenocturna
WarriorCatLover1212
Scratcher
500+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Shop banner:
OK, so you want a Cool Rewards card and to be in the organization. I put you on the organization. If you want to be in the CRP, I suggest you follow these steps:
  • First, if you could, please put a link to this organization in your shop page and your signature.
  • Second, since you have a CRP card, please also advertise that you have one in your signature and tell me if you want to have a Card for your shop. If so, please make a list on your shop page saying what you can buy with Card points and how many points they cost.
Did both heres the other form
Shop Name: ~ Elemental Shop ~
Are you going to put that you do the Rewards program on your shop?: YA!!
(I dont even know if i have to do this but im doing it anyways)

@WarriorCatLover1212
PANDAS |
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Riddle_Man wrote:

Shop banner:
Did both heres the other form
Shop Name: ~ Elemental Shop ~
Are you going to put that you do the Rewards program on your shop?: YA!!
(I dont even know if i have to do this but im doing it anyways)
OK, that's super great! I'll post on your shop giving you instructions for the Cool Rewards Program. Also, if your shop every seems to be losing orders and your staff is like completely vacant, please let the Shop Card know, because the shops of the SC will advertise for you and some of us will be staff in your shops!

by @athenenocturna
Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

by @athenenocturna