Discuss Scratch

zafzaf
Scratcher
500+ posts

Cannot use mobile version of forums

My browser / operating system: Android Linux 7.1.1, Chrome 70.0.3538.110, No Flash version detected
I'm currently on my phone, and it seems everytime I try to use the mobile version of the forums, it says scratch is having issues with their servers.
Is this just a problem with my phone?

ARTICLE 13: SAVE THE INTERNET
Previously social media such as YouTube, Tumblr, Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, even Scratch have been shielded from copyright strikes directly at them by two laws: Fair Use and Safe Harbor. These allow copyrighted works to be used on specific sites under certain conditions. If there is an issue with copyright the social media company does not receive a strike but is instead required to remove the content. The company is not responsible for the copyrighted content. Article 13 makes the social media company responsible for copyright infringements and shrinks the small margin of what is considered Fair Use. Article 13 is worded so vaguely it would be incredibly easy for large media companies to abuse it. Social media services may have to only whitelist large companies to share content to prevent getting copyright strikes. You may be saying, “Oh, but I'm not in the EU.” But, it'll affect you too. Services that have servers anywhere in the EU will be responsible for complying to Article 13, so all the social media companies have to update their terms to comply with Article 13. Yeah, all of us are going to be affected. Article 13 is currently in its final stage of voting. So help out. Spread the word! It's as simple as copying this and plastering it everywhere you can. We defeated Net Neutrality, we can defeat Article 13 too.

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Interesting… I'll have a look tonight.

Banana

Basically I overuse the word basically | fwe minutes - ErnieParke
LuckyLucky7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I always use the normal forums when I use my phone. Although there are server problems. Maybe the mobile version of the forums will be removed until the release of Scratch 3.

Last edited by LuckyLucky7 (Dec. 6, 2018 23:14:57)

I have about 1950 posts, 50 projects, 125 total topics, and 80 followers.

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CR when trying to access the main page. CNR when trying to access topics. My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 70.0.3538.110, Flash 32.0 (release 0)

Banana

Last edited by banana439monkey (Dec. 7, 2018 06:54:37)

Basically I overuse the word basically | fwe minutes - ErnieParke