Discuss Scratch

zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cannot use mobile version of forums

My browser / operating system: Android Linux 7.1.1, Chrome 70.0.3538.110, No Flash version detected
I'm currently on my phone, and it seems everytime I try to use the mobile version of the forums, it says scratch is having issues with their servers.
Is this just a problem with my phone?

Just your average FNaF fan posting dumb stuff.

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Interesting… I'll have a look tonight.

Banana

Run, run, have fun, repeat. You are sure tue mowve and mowve and - kenny2automate 2018

Yes, I know that thing's inactive, the server's somewhat active. If my physical server actually had a power supply.
LuckyLucky7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I always use the normal forums when I use my phone. Although there are server problems. Maybe the mobile version of the forums will be removed until the release of Scratch 3.

Last edited by LuckyLucky7 (Dec. 6, 2018 23:14:57)

I have about 2200 posts, 50 projects, 150 total topics, and 90 followers.

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CR when trying to access the main page. CNR when trying to access topics. My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 70.0.3538.110, Flash 32.0 (release 0)

Banana

Last edited by banana439monkey (Dec. 7, 2018 06:54:37)

Run, run, have fun, repeat. You are sure tue mowve and mowve and - kenny2automate 2018

Yes, I know that thing's inactive, the server's somewhat active. If my physical server actually had a power supply.
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here's my duplicate if anyone wants to read as it is more descriptive:

dude341 wrote:

My browser / operating system: Windows 7, Firefox 64.0, Flash 32.0 (release 0)
When clicking the “Mobile” button to view the mobile friendly version of the forums, if you do this on the forums homepage, you get a server error. Note that this does not happen on other sections of the forums, only the forums homepage, and a few of the things like “Show your topics” and “Change your signature”
Worth mentioning this has probably being happening for about a year now.

Green diamonds like Zelda, ooh, green diamonds like Zelda, ooh, Green diamonds like Zelda, ooh, green diamonds like Zelda, ooh
Green diamonds like Zelda, ooh, green diamonds like Zelda, ooh
Green diamonds, what, what?