Discuss Scratch

arogix342
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

StarDude3 wrote:

Least favorite Zone, everyone? For me, it would be Titanic Monarch Zone from Sonic Mania. I thought, as a final zone, it was awful and lifeless of any action or excitement.
collsion chaos, scd. that boss was brutal.

A R O G I X 3 4 2
wait, siggy's need meaning?
uhhhhhhhhh
sonic__fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

arogix342 wrote:

StarDude3 wrote:

Least favorite Zone, everyone? For me, it would be Titanic Monarch Zone from Sonic Mania. I thought, as a final zone, it was awful and lifeless of any action or excitement.
Collision Chaos is that bad of a level. The boss isn't really fun, but the stage (plus the boss) is good. Not to harp on your opinion, I'm just saying I don't agree with it and I'm giving my reasoning.

Sonic the Hedgehog wrote:

Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.
—————————————————————————————
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan! Make sure to check out my projects, and follow me!

Press Ctrl+Shift+W to see the rest of this signature!

silvxrcat
Scratcher
100+ posts

i need to see IDW comic #36 (2020). Anyone have a full image of the comic or a website that i can read it for free?

Banners (CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN):
none
sonic__fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

silvxrcat wrote:

i need to see IDW comic #36 (2020). Anyone have a full image of the comic or a website that i can read it for free?
That's against the Community Guidelines.

Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.

mtech22
Scratcher
1000+ posts

silvxrcat wrote:

… Just curious, but why that episode specifically? (I don't have one, I haven't read the comics)

all toasters toast toast
or… do they?

ComixMaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

arogix342 wrote:

StarDude3 wrote:

funny you say that while knowing wacky workbench exists

Don't just sit there and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, do it right away. Do it when you can. It's the only way to live a life without regrets."
-Sonic the Hedgehog, 1991
If you want, you could give me an internet here.
silvxrcat
Scratcher
100+ posts

mtech22 wrote:

silvxrcat wrote:

… Just curious, but why that episode specifically? (I don't have one, I haven't read the comics)
I just haven't read that one, i've heard it's the latest.
I started reading at #26.

none
ComixMaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

sonic__fan wrote:

StarDude3 wrote:

Least favorite zone, hmm… Metropolis Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Little fun fact, did you know that Mirage Saloon Zone from Mania, was actually based off of Sand Hill Zone from Sonic 2? Unfortunately, this stage was cut from the final game.
Did you know that there was gonna be a stage in Sonic 2 called Genocide City Zone?
It would've been called Cyber City zone, had development started on the zone. It was called that because the Japanese staff didn't truly understand what the word meant. (I'm talking about Genocide City)

Don't just sit there and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, do it right away. Do it when you can. It's the only way to live a life without regrets."
-Sonic the Hedgehog, 1991
If you want, you could give me an internet here.
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

silvxrcat wrote:

I know a website but I ain't linking it for both piracy and inappropriate ad reasons (the latter is a reason you should enable ad-blocker).

Plus, #36 isn't released yet.

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (Dec. 10, 2020 14:42:35)

(WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. CUBEUPLOAD IS DOWN. MEANWHILE, ENJOY THIS:)

Hmmm…
sonic__fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

ComixMaker wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

StarDude3 wrote:

Least favorite zone, hmm… Metropolis Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Little fun fact, did you know that Mirage Saloon Zone from Mania, was actually based off of Sand Hill Zone from Sonic 2? Unfortunately, this stage was cut from the final game.
Did you know that there was gonna be a stage in Sonic 2 called Genocide City Zone?
It would've been called Cyber City zone, had development started on the zone. It was called that because the Japanese staff didn't truly understand what the word meant. (I'm talking about Genocide City)
Yeah. Funny enough, SonicFan2018 doesn't know this.

silvxrcat
Scratcher
100+ posts

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

silvxrcat wrote:

I know a website but I ain't linking it for both piracy and inappropriate ad reasons (the latter is a reason you should enable ad-blocker).

Plus, #36 isn't released yet.
wait wha-

well i thought it released, if you have #35 or anything that is released please I NEED TO LIVE OFF SONIC COMICS

don't ask me how i live

none
StarDude3
Scratcher
100+ posts

sonic__fan wrote:

StarDude3 wrote:

That's reasonable. I still don't find it as bad as TMZ though. As for the last thing you said, I thought I heard that was just a working title. Maybe not. IDK

silvxrcat wrote:

OH MY GOSH THE FLYING BATTERY ZONE IS HARD IT TOOK ME A WEEK TO FINISH SO THAT'S MY LEAST FAVORITE
It takes a while to get used to for sure.

Last edited by StarDude3 (Dec. 10, 2020 14:53:45)

And now, some wise words…

“Is Mayonnaise an instrument?”

-Patrick Star
StarDude3
Scratcher
100+ posts

silvxrcat wrote:

I ain't linking it for both piracy and inappropriate ad reasons
I would have said the same thing, I do NOT like to deprive great works from their well-deserved money.

And now, some wise words…

“Is Mayonnaise an instrument?”

-Patrick Star
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

StarDude3 wrote:

silvxrcat wrote:

I ain't linking it for both piracy and inappropriate ad reasons
I would have said the same thing, I do NOT like to deprive great works from their well-deserved money.
I don't have any money, plus my parents aren't keen on the idea of buying $3.99 comic books every month, plus my library only has Volume 1 (physically, they have Volume 1-6 digitally), so I have to rely on piracy.

(WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. CUBEUPLOAD IS DOWN. MEANWHILE, ENJOY THIS:)

On a Sunday, riding my bike,
I notice, I notice, different things that look alike
On a Sunday, riding my bike,
I notice, I notice, many many things that look alike
silvxrcat
Scratcher
100+ posts

oh wait-

I've been to the website that you said you won't link

yea the ads are really inappropriate

none
silvxrcat
Scratcher
100+ posts

silvxrcat wrote:

oh wait-

I've been to the website that you said you won't link

yea the ads are really inappropriate
oh plus I just downloaded McAfee LiveSafe and 2 adblockers so I should be fine

50th post uwu

Last edited by silvxrcat (Dec. 10, 2020 15:17:54)

none
mtech22
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Imagine planning an animation for Sonic's anniversary, a couple of months in advance, and then totally forgetting about it until the day in question?

(Yes I know that was in June I was just thinking about it now)

all toasters toast toast
or… do they?

sonic__fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

mtech22 wrote:

Imagine planning an animation for Sonic's anniversary, a couple of months in advance, and then totally forgetting about it until the day in question?

(Yes I know that was in June I was just thinking about it now)
Yeah, that would be awful.

silvxrcat
Scratcher
100+ posts

guess what the 10,000th post will be.

none
silvxrcat
Scratcher
100+ posts

woah wait there was a page 484 but I guess some people deleted their post..?

none