Discuss Scratch

Sastalkham
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Sastalkham wrote:

dumb question! Can I talk about sonichu?
Yes, but I'd prefer you'd not discuss the creator. I made a topic about him a while ago and I've come to regret it since we were basically making fun of an autistic person.
Well he did some pretty bad things but I wont talk about him

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga is the best Game Boy Advance game, you cant convince me otherwise!

13 years of searching has come to an end! I found the most mysterious song on the internet! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXHyS9DoWM
Sastalkham
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Sastalkham wrote:

dumb question! Can I talk about sonichu?
Yes, but I'd prefer you'd not discuss the creator. I made a topic about him a while ago and I've come to regret it since we were basically making fun of an autistic person.
I kinda want to find that forum post.

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga is the best Game Boy Advance game, you cant convince me otherwise!

13 years of searching has come to an end! I found the most mysterious song on the internet! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXHyS9DoWM
Undermemes
Scratcher
500+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Sastalkham wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Sastalkham wrote:

dumb question! Can I talk about sonichu?
Yes, but I'd prefer you'd not discuss the creator. I made a topic about him a while ago and I've come to regret it since we were basically making fun of an autistic person.
I kinda want to find that forum post.
me too now

i am not making projects anymore but i am very active in the forums so meet me there
The forums i am on
The beepbox.co forum
The mother/earthbound forum
The undertale forum
The deltarune forum
The sonic the hedgehog forum
The Bosca Ceoil forum… ya thats about it… Topic's that i made The BassoonTracker Topic
Sastalkham
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Undermemes wrote:

Sastalkham wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Sastalkham wrote:

dumb question! Can I talk about sonichu?
Yes, but I'd prefer you'd not discuss the creator. I made a topic about him a while ago and I've come to regret it since we were basically making fun of an autistic person.
I kinda want to find that forum post.
me too now
I guess were gonna search for it

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga is the best Game Boy Advance game, you cant convince me otherwise!

13 years of searching has come to an end! I found the most mysterious song on the internet! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXHyS9DoWM
DabDatBass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

HacksonJackson wrote:

arogix342 wrote:

DabDatBass wrote:

arogix342 wrote:

this is the 9600th post
woo
*clap clap clap* you won your own signatured version of the silver plushie signatured by the one and only silver
aight so how do i claim my prize
go get a silver plushie, and then hang silver over a pit of lava with a pen and the plushie
and then one silver says yes and signs the plushie take silver's soul and make him possess the plushie then push his original body into the lava so then silver will be with you forever

HELLO!
Welcome to my siggy! CTRL + SHIFT + DOWN to see more of it
But more importantly, stay safe and wear a mask *enter mask here*



My Siggy Protectors: (o_o :: #ff0000) (0w0 :: #00aaff) ($ o $ :: #adadad) (q-q :: #00abbb) (uwu :: #aaffba) (:3 :: #FFA500) (l - l :: #0FBD8C):: custom
Thejaysonicdude2
Scratcher
21 posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Undermemes wrote:

Sastalkham wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Sastalkham wrote:

dumb question! Can I talk about sonichu?
Yes, but I'd prefer you'd not discuss the creator. I made a topic about him a while ago and I've come to regret it since we were basically making fun of an autistic person.
I kinda want to find that forum post.
me too now
Same
DabDatBass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

stalk rover the walrus with me

HELLO!
Welcome to my siggy! CTRL + SHIFT + DOWN to see more of it
But more importantly, stay safe and wear a mask *enter mask here*



My Siggy Protectors: (o_o :: #ff0000) (0w0 :: #00aaff) ($ o $ :: #adadad) (q-q :: #00abbb) (uwu :: #aaffba) (:3 :: #FFA500) (l - l :: #0FBD8C):: custom
Thejaysonicdude2
Scratcher
21 posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

DabDatBass wrote:

stalk rover the walrus with me
No
sonic__fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Here's a question: What are your top five favorite Sonic games? If you want my five favorite Sonic games:

5. Sonic the Hedgehog 2006
4. Sonic Heroes
3. Sonic Adventure 2
2. Sonic Generations
1. Sonic Unleashed

If you want my reasoning, Sonic 06 is fine. I wouldn't recommend it, but it's fine. Heroes is pretty good, however, I haven't played it yet. Adventure 2 is really good game, however, I put Generations over it because I prefer the Boost formula. And the reason I put Unleashed over Generations is that I prefer the Werehog over Classic Sonic.

If you want respond to this, please, quote this comment. This way, me (and anyone else reading this) knows that you are replying to this comment.

Last edited by sonic__fan (Nov. 22, 2020 04:25:00)


Sonic the Hedgehog wrote:

Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.

—————————————————————————————
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan! Make sure to check out my projects, and follow me!
DabDatBass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

I read #28 (2020) a day ago






oh gosh I love drama like that

HELLO!
Welcome to my siggy! CTRL + SHIFT + DOWN to see more of it
But more importantly, stay safe and wear a mask *enter mask here*



My Siggy Protectors: (o_o :: #ff0000) (0w0 :: #00aaff) ($ o $ :: #adadad) (q-q :: #00abbb) (uwu :: #aaffba) (:3 :: #FFA500) (l - l :: #0FBD8C):: custom
arogix342
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

DabDatBass wrote:

I read #28 (2020) a day ago






oh gosh I love drama like that
what's #28 (2020)

your resident sega fan. i also animate from time to time

SONIC ADVENTURE 3 2021 LETS GOOOOOOOOOO
define my self esteem
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

arogix342 wrote:

DabDatBass wrote:

I read #28 (2020) a day ago






oh gosh I love drama like that
what's #28 (2020)
IDW Sonic the Hedgehog #28


(WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. CUBEUPLOAD IS DOWN. MEANWHILE, ENJOY THIS:)












Hmmm…
arogix342
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Sastalkham wrote:

dumb question! Can I talk about sonichu?
you can, but it reminds me of a very dark point in my life so i don't really talk about it

your resident sega fan. i also animate from time to time

SONIC ADVENTURE 3 2021 LETS GOOOOOOOOOO
define my self esteem
Plata-Man
Scratcher
14 posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Ian123asd wrote:

Plata-Man wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

FUN FACT: Before Lil Nas X reached worldwide fame with his hit “Old Town Road”, he produced and published a song called "Sonic [Crud]". Besides lyrics about Sonic the Hedgehog, the 1990s Sega intro is sampled at the start and the original cover art has an image of Classic Sonic's head.
I'm gonna take my rings to the Green Hill Zone
I'm gonna run till I can't no more

I got the emeralds in the back
Blue quills are attached
Shoes are red and white
Gloves are colored white to match



Runnin' through a loop, ha
You can send you troops,
I became a Werehog
You ain't been up that koo-pa

Can nobody keep up with me
You can't catch up to me
Can nobody keep up with me
You're all too slow to me

Uh…Meow?
when green flag clicked
switch costume to [ good sonic design]
Plata-Man
Scratcher
14 posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Plata-Man wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

Plata-Man wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

FUN FACT: Before Lil Nas X reached worldwide fame with his hit “Old Town Road”, he produced and published a song called "Sonic [Crud]". Besides lyrics about Sonic the Hedgehog, the 1990s Sega intro is sampled at the start and the original cover art has an image of Classic Sonic's head.
I'm gonna take my rings to the Green Hill Zone
I'm gonna run till I can't no more

I got the emeralds in the back
Blue quills are attached
Shoes are red and white
Gloves are colored white to match



Runnin' through a loop, ha
You can send you troops,
I became a Werehog
You ain't been up that koo-pa

Can nobody keep up with me
You can't catch up to me
Can nobody keep up with me
You're all too slow to me
Oops. I messed with the system by mistake.
So the quote is slightly off.

Uh…Meow?
when green flag clicked
switch costume to [ good sonic design]
sonic__fan
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Should I make a new topic? 482 pages, and we laggin'

Sonic the Hedgehog wrote:

Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but, that's why we have to live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least… that's what I figure.

—————————————————————————————
Hey there, I'm sonic__fan! Make sure to check out my projects, and follow me!
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

sonic__fan wrote:

Should I make a new topic? 482 pages, and we laggin'
first, my test account creates the sonic topics

second, yeah i know it's lagging but i want to reach 500 pages

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (Nov. 23, 2020 05:36:23)



(WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. CUBEUPLOAD IS DOWN. MEANWHILE, ENJOY THIS:)












Hmmm…
HacksonJackson
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

Should I make a new topic? 482 pages, and we laggin'
first, my test account creates the sonic topics

second, yeah i know it's lagging but i want to reach 500 pages
I got no lag but that's probably because I got a fast computer.

click this to play a game in my sig
Thejaysonicdude2
Scratcher
21 posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

sonic__fan wrote:

Should I make a new topic? 482 pages, and we laggin'
It isn’t for me.

Last edited by Thejaysonicdude2 (Nov. 23, 2020 16:30:10)

d_and_g
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Thejaysonicdude2 wrote:

sonic__fan wrote:

Should I make a new topic? 482 pages, and we laggin'
It isn’t for me.
Same

when green flag clicked
if <I think of something> then

it's probably been done before

end
Ok, but seriously, Check this out!

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile