Discuss Scratch

superscratcher32
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

I found this tool called Face Depixelizer today, and I decided to try it on Sonic characters.

DON'T TRY IT ON NON-HUMANS, SERIOUSLY.

Only the first one went fine:

please kill me
DabDatBass
Scratcher
500+ posts

superscratcher32 wrote:

I found this tool called Face Depixelizer today, and I decided to try it on Sonic characters.

please kill me
the first one aka
looks like an actor in real life lol

HELLO!
Welcome to my siggy! CTRL + SHIFT + DOWN to see more of it

My Siggy Protectors: (o_o :: #ff0000) (0w0 :: #00aaff) ($ o $ :: #adadad) (q-q :: #00abbb) (uwu :: #aaffba) (:3 :: #FFA500) (l - l :: #0FBD8C):: custom
Ninjabon
Scratcher
28 posts

I can't see any of these images and I'm not sure if I should be sad or happy about it to be honest

hi, I'm Ninjabon!
I don't post stuff on the forums very often, so you probably won't see this signature a lot ^^;
mtech22
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ninjabon wrote:

-snip-
I can't see any of these images and I'm not sure if I should be sad or happy about it to be honest
be happy-
be very, very happy.

all toasters toast toast
DabDatBass
Scratcher
500+ posts

mtech22 wrote:

Ninjabon wrote:

-snip-
be happy-
be very, very happy.
uh-

maybe not-?

also who else wants sonic movie 2 to come today instead in 2 years on April

HELLO!

My Siggy Protectors: (o_o :: #ff0000) (0w0 :: #00aaff) ($ o $ :: #adadad) (q-q :: #00abbb) (uwu :: #aaffba) (:3 :: #FFA500) (l - l :: #0FBD8C):: custom
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DabDatBass wrote:

mtech22 wrote:

Ninjabon wrote:

-snip-
be happy-
be very, very happy.
uh-

maybe not-?

ME!

(WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. CUBEUPLOAD IS DOWN. MEANWHILE, ENJOY THIS:)

Hmmm…
MaxTheGlowTrain
Scratcher
11 posts

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

MaxTheGlowTrain wrote:

I found out why people hate sonic forces:

"But, you may ask yourself why are some people hating on it? Well, here is why : According to a survey by SEGA of Japan on 18 February 2018, among a group of people who hated the Game , more than 73% did NOT even play the game! They were mostly influenced by YouTubers & Twitch Streamers who have been insulting the game with illogical reasons just to receive more likes & subscribers on Social Media , because baseless hatred makes you famous! Furthermore, there are also some GENESIS Fans who are still stuck in the early 90s & they pretty much complain about every single Modern Sonic Games, since Sonic Unleashed (2008) this is NOT the first or the last time! These Nostalgia-Blinded Boomers are in minority, but they are just screaming louder. Also, Biased Game Reviews like IGNorants, * & GameStomp are always giving bad reviews to Sonic Games, since Sonic Lost World (2013). Just a note here, in what way are they biased? For you to be biased, you have to be biased towards something. And, also, this guy's forgetting Sonic Mania. while Sonic is the Most Standard Video-Game & Cartoon Franchise since 2010 (sonic Colours) according to ISO9001 Protocols. So, I highly recommend this and other Sonic Games, without considering the toxic fandom & hypocritic reviews. Good Luck!"
And the remaining 27%'s reason for hating it was…?
Seriously though, this sounds like someone who genuinely enjoyed the game (which is good, if you enjoy playing it!), but they went way too far in trying to denounce the haters of the game, even to making baseless accusations.
In my opinion, it was okay gameplay-wise, but that was about all it had going for it.
In my opinion I didn't think it was that bad, I guess it had a little flaws like the story too quick, null space being so easy and other stuff but if you count all the flaws out I guess it has okay gameplay. If you just play it casually and only for the gameplay it's okay. At least it wasn't terrible like sonic 06.

Last edited by MaxTheGlowTrain (Oct. 4, 2020 01:04:52)

Play my scrolling platformer series! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26138434/projects/
arogix342
Scratcher
100+ posts

no

your resident sega fan. i also animate from time to time

SONIC ADVENTURE 3 2021 LETS GOOOOOOOOOO
define my self esteem
TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

arogix342 wrote:

no
That cannot be real.

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic 2 is free on Steam right now.

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

Rick
Danny_Shellstar
Scratcher
100+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

poggers

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

Nice!
(Also, thanks for saying that, I just got it!)

Last edited by ScratchCatBoo (Oct. 12, 2020 00:10:26)

Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E

Quagsire
StarDude3
Scratcher
100+ posts

DabDatBass wrote:

mtech22 wrote:

Ninjabon wrote:

-snip-
be happy-
be very, very happy.
uh-

maybe not-?

ME!
ME TOO! I WANT TO SEE TAILS AND KNUCKLES!!!! SO BAD!!!!! NOW!

And now, some wise words…

“Is Mayonnaise an instrument?”

-Patrick Star
StarDude3
Scratcher
100+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

Aw…I don't have Steam…But I have it on Genesis

no

Last edited by StarDude3 (Oct. 13, 2020 12:00:49)

-Patrick Star
DabDatBass
Scratcher
500+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

I have it already on me IPad lololololololol

Christian Whitehead is a Genius!

HELLO!

StarDude3
Scratcher
100+ posts

DabDatBass wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

I have it already on me IPad lololololololol

Christian Whitehead is a Genius!
I have it on Genesis, Sega is a genius!

-Patrick Star
DabDatBass
Scratcher
500+ posts

OH NO

SHADOW IS GONNA BE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

HELLO!

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

From a Wikipedia draft article on “Infinite” that may not last:
Infinite The Hedgehog, first invented in 2017 by Sega, is a mutant hedgehog. He was created by Eggman to destroy Sonic due to Eggman’s past defeats. Infinite (real name Zero the Hedgehog) was first part of the Jackal Squad, a group of bodyguards protecting Eggman. He is angry at Shadow mostly, but due to Eggman’s cruel training, Infinite soon grew to hate Sonic himself.

(WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. CUBEUPLOAD IS DOWN. MEANWHILE, ENJOY THIS:)

Hmmm…
successgamer
Scratcher
54 posts

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

Since the previous Sonic the Hedgehog topic, about 400 pages, was lagging for some people, I decided to start a new one. Here's a link to the first Sonic topic. Second Sonic topic. Below, post anything about Sonic the Hedgehog, SEGA's most popular video game franchise and one of the most iconic video game franchises in the world. If you're a Sonic fan, drop in!

Sister topics: If you're about to post about shipping, direct yourself to the Sonic shipping topic. Sonic fan universe content now belong in the Facts/Concepts about your own Sonic universe topic. For general SEGA discussion, come over to the SEGA topic.

What is Sonic the Hedgehog?
Sonic the Hedgehog is a science fantasy platform video game franchise by SEGA. Taking place in a world where humans and anthropomorphic animals (basically Golden Age of Animation styled funny animals with Japanese traits) co-exist, it's about a speedy blue hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog, who tries to foils the plans of the vicious mad scientist, Dr. Ivo “Eggman” Robotik and save animals throughout a speed-based environment. Rings are scattered around and springs are ready to be bounced on! As the series marches on, Sonic approaches more detailed and dangerous stories involving Eggman's new plots and encounters of more animals with unique superpowers including Miles “Tails” Prower, Silver the Hedgehog, and Amy Rose. Despite how tough and difficult the solution is, Sonic never loses!

If you like animals, robots, fast-paced action, and/or anything science fiction, Sonic the Hedgehog is for you!

Is Sonic the Hedgehog age-appropriate?
Yes, yes, of course. Unlike most of other SEGA's games, Sonic the Hedgehog is kid-friendly video game series and suitable for all ages. There's some cartoon violence, such as robots being smashed and Sonic falling with this rings tossed, however it's pretty mild and contains no gore. Some games have darker stories, such as Shadow using guns in his own game and animal citizens being killed in Sonic Forces, but it's no big deal. Be careful though, some Sonic fan content are obscene and inappropriate for minors.

Resources for learning about the blue blur
*Those were removed by the mods because they were ticked off by the warning of mature content being located somewhere in the site, so I have added them again but without links.

Things you can talk about or share
  • All of the Sonic games, modern, Dreamcast, or classic
  • Yo' favorite characters, either hero, anti-hero, or villain
  • Catchy Sonic music, with lyrics or not
  • Sonic TV shows (such as Sonic X and Boom)
  • Sonic moblie apps
  • Sonic comic books (Archie, Fleetway, IDW, and manga)
  • Sonic OVA
  • The Sonic film (“Uh meow?”)
  • The Sonic fandom (fan art, fan fiction, fangames, fan videos, fan music, fan characters, etc.)
  • Sonic memes (such as Sanic and “It's no use”)
  • Sonic merchandise (such as plush, figurines, apparel, and food)
  • Hacks of Sonic games and bootleg games
  • Theories and rumors (headcanons are accepted)
  • Official Sonic events and conventions (such as the Summer of Sonic, Sonic Boom, and E3)
  • Sonic-related news
  • Anything Sonic!

Rules and notices

It's recommended that you learn about Sonic the Hedgehog before jumping into the conversation (visit the links in the resources to receive the gift of hedgehog knowledge), because there might be some aspects which may confuse non-Sonic fans.

Remember, only Sonic stuff in this forum can be in this topic. Any other Sonic topics will be considered duplicates. It's the official rule. The only exception is if it really needs to be discussed outside this topic, such as being a flamebait.

And please follow the community guidelines. Nothing inappropriate or offensive, such as graphic violence and gore, sexually suggestive/explicit material, profanity, display/encouragement of drug abuse, and hate speech. Although Sonic is for kids, the fandom can become REALLY REALLY nasty and produce stuff which NO ONE but them wants to see. (NFE content, such as minor bloodshed, is okay if there's a warning. You can mention Sonic fanwork with obscene content, except for egregiously R-rated works or X-rated ones, just don't go into detail.)

Also, be friendly, no flaming. Never be troll Blaze. If you want to criticize something, you can but please do it in a kind and friendly way so everyone will appreciate it. Downright negative will upset some users and no one wants that. Please also refrain from discussing topics that have caused flaming in the past, such as shipping. Don't forget to report any flamebaits that pop up. (SERIOUSLY, the second topic got closed three times due to the blazing flames.)

Please, spam is a NO-NO. You may post a couple of Sonic-related memes and funny content you find on the Internet SPARINGLY as long as you allow us to go with an interesting discussion.

To respect their creators and make sure they get the money they deserve, we DO NOT allow links to online emulators/free downloads of paid games, full TV show episodes, full online scans of paid comic books, full PDFs of books, and anything that encourages piracy. (Links to full songs are allowed. If a work is no longer in market distribution or the creator has gone out of business, links may be allowed, but up to our discretion.)

I'm not sure but there might be some spoilers, especially if we're talking about a game we're playing.

Please report any post in which you think might be obscene or harmful.

If you are not interested in Sonic the Hedgehog, do not want to discuss about it, or disagree with these rules, I'll say one word: leave.

Stay Sonic!
I love sonic! It has interesting games and others!

when green flag clicked
say Sonic Rocks! for (2) secs

Hi! I am successgamer
Check out my new series!
Bye bye!.

successgamer wrote:

Never lose your dream!

arogix342
Scratcher
100+ posts

successgamer wrote:

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

Since the previous Sonic the Hedgehog topic, about 400 pages, was lagging for some people, I decided to start a new one. Here's a link to the first Sonic topic. Second Sonic topic. Below, post anything about Sonic the Hedgehog, SEGA's most popular video game franchise and one of the most iconic video game franchises in the world. If you're a Sonic fan, drop in!

Sister topics: If you're about to post about shipping, direct yourself to the Sonic shipping topic. Sonic fan universe content now belong in the Facts/Concepts about your own Sonic universe topic. For general SEGA discussion, come over to the SEGA topic.

What is Sonic the Hedgehog?
Sonic the Hedgehog is a science fantasy platform video game franchise by SEGA. Taking place in a world where humans and anthropomorphic animals (basically Golden Age of Animation styled funny animals with Japanese traits) co-exist, it's about a speedy blue hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog, who tries to foils the plans of the vicious mad scientist, Dr. Ivo “Eggman” Robotik and save animals throughout a speed-based environment. Rings are scattered around and springs are ready to be bounced on! As the series marches on, Sonic approaches more detailed and dangerous stories involving Eggman's new plots and encounters of more animals with unique superpowers including Miles “Tails” Prower, Silver the Hedgehog, and Amy Rose. Despite how tough and difficult the solution is, Sonic never loses!

If you like animals, robots, fast-paced action, and/or anything science fiction, Sonic the Hedgehog is for you!

Is Sonic the Hedgehog age-appropriate?
Yes, yes, of course. Unlike most of other SEGA's games, Sonic the Hedgehog is kid-friendly video game series and suitable for all ages. There's some cartoon violence, such as robots being smashed and Sonic falling with this rings tossed, however it's pretty mild and contains no gore. Some games have darker stories, such as Shadow using guns in his own game and animal citizens being killed in Sonic Forces, but it's no big deal. Be careful though, some Sonic fan content are obscene and inappropriate for minors.

Resources for learning about the blue blur
*Those were removed by the mods because they were ticked off by the warning of mature content being located somewhere in the site, so I have added them again but without links.

Things you can talk about or share
  • All of the Sonic games, modern, Dreamcast, or classic
  • Yo' favorite characters, either hero, anti-hero, or villain
  • Catchy Sonic music, with lyrics or not
  • Sonic TV shows (such as Sonic X and Boom)
  • Sonic moblie apps
  • Sonic comic books (Archie, Fleetway, IDW, and manga)
  • Sonic OVA
  • The Sonic film (“Uh meow?”)
  • The Sonic fandom (fan art, fan fiction, fangames, fan videos, fan music, fan characters, etc.)
  • Sonic memes (such as Sanic and “It's no use”)
  • Sonic merchandise (such as plush, figurines, apparel, and food)
  • Hacks of Sonic games and bootleg games
  • Theories and rumors (headcanons are accepted)
  • Official Sonic events and conventions (such as the Summer of Sonic, Sonic Boom, and E3)
  • Sonic-related news
  • Anything Sonic!

Rules and notices

It's recommended that you learn about Sonic the Hedgehog before jumping into the conversation (visit the links in the resources to receive the gift of hedgehog knowledge), because there might be some aspects which may confuse non-Sonic fans.

Remember, only Sonic stuff in this forum can be in this topic. Any other Sonic topics will be considered duplicates. It's the official rule. The only exception is if it really needs to be discussed outside this topic, such as being a flamebait.

And please follow the community guidelines. Nothing inappropriate or offensive, such as graphic violence and gore, sexually suggestive/explicit material, profanity, display/encouragement of drug abuse, and hate speech. Although Sonic is for kids, the fandom can become REALLY REALLY nasty and produce stuff which NO ONE but them wants to see. (NFE content, such as minor bloodshed, is okay if there's a warning. You can mention Sonic fanwork with obscene content, except for egregiously R-rated works or X-rated ones, just don't go into detail.)

Also, be friendly, no flaming. Never be troll Blaze. If you want to criticize something, you can but please do it in a kind and friendly way so everyone will appreciate it. Downright negative will upset some users and no one wants that. Please also refrain from discussing topics that have caused flaming in the past, such as shipping. Don't forget to report any flamebaits that pop up. (SERIOUSLY, the second topic got closed three times due to the blazing flames.)

Please, spam is a NO-NO. You may post a couple of Sonic-related memes and funny content you find on the Internet SPARINGLY as long as you allow us to go with an interesting discussion.

To respect their creators and make sure they get the money they deserve, we DO NOT allow links to online emulators/free downloads of paid games, full TV show episodes, full online scans of paid comic books, full PDFs of books, and anything that encourages piracy. (Links to full songs are allowed. If a work is no longer in market distribution or the creator has gone out of business, links may be allowed, but up to our discretion.)

I'm not sure but there might be some spoilers, especially if we're talking about a game we're playing.

Please report any post in which you think might be obscene or harmful.

If you are not interested in Sonic the Hedgehog, do not want to discuss about it, or disagree with these rules, I'll say one word: leave.

Stay Sonic!
I love sonic! It has interesting games and others!

when green flag clicked
say Sonic Rocks! for (2) secs
uh you didn't have to copy the ENTIRE header…

your resident sega fan. i also animate from time to time

SONIC ADVENTURE 3 2021 LETS GOOOOOOOOOO
define my self esteem