Discuss Scratch

TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

arogix342 wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

I found this tool called Face Depixelizer today, and I decided to try it on Sonic characters.



DON'T TRY IT ON NON-HUMANS, SERIOUSLY.

Only the first one went fine:


no
That cannot be real.

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Sonic 2 is free on Steam right now.


God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

Heyo! I'm not really active at the moment, but I do tend to drop by every now and then.
Danny_Shellstar
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

EZ-Games wrote:

Sonic 2 is free on Steam right now.
poggers

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

EZ-Games wrote:

Sonic 2 is free on Steam right now.
Nice!
(Also, thanks for saying that, I just got it!)

Last edited by ScratchCatBoo (Oct. 12, 2020 00:10:26)


Welcome! This is my forum signature!

<<Favorite game?> Kinda hard to decide, maybe Smash Ultimate, maybe Mario Super Sluggers, etc.>
<<How active are you?> Forums and comments are pretty high, but the rate that projects get shared is low for now.>
<<How finished is this signature?> As you can tell, I'm kinda running out of ideas *And space!*. I'll add more later.>

Piglin D A N C E


































Quagsire
StarDude3
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

DabDatBass wrote:

mtech22 wrote:

Ninjabon wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

-snip-
I can't see any of these images and I'm not sure if I should be sad or happy about it to be honest
be happy-
be very, very happy.
uh-

maybe not-?

also who else wants sonic movie 2 to come today instead in 2 years on April
ME!
ME TOO! I WANT TO SEE TAILS AND KNUCKLES!!!! SO BAD!!!!! NOW!

And now, some wise words…

“Is Mayonnaise an instrument?”

-Patrick Star
StarDude3
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

EZ-Games wrote:

Sonic 2 is free on Steam right now.
Aw…I don't have Steam…But I have it on Genesis

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

I found this tool called Face Depixelizer today, and I decided to try it on Sonic characters.



DON'T TRY IT ON NON-HUMANS, SERIOUSLY.

Only the first one went fine:


no

Last edited by StarDude3 (Oct. 13, 2020 12:00:49)


And now, some wise words…

“Is Mayonnaise an instrument?”

-Patrick Star
DabDatBass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

EZ-Games wrote:

Sonic 2 is free on Steam right now.
I have it already on me IPad lololololololol

Christian Whitehead is a Genius!

HELLO!
Welcome to my siggy! CTRL + SHIFT + DOWN to see more of it
But more importantly, stay safe and wear a mask *enter mask here*



My Siggy Protectors: (o_o :: #ff0000) (0w0 :: #00aaff) ($ o $ :: #adadad) (q-q :: #00abbb) (uwu :: #aaffba) (:3 :: #FFA500) (l - l :: #0FBD8C):: custom
StarDude3
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

DabDatBass wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

Sonic 2 is free on Steam right now.
I have it already on me IPad lololololololol

Christian Whitehead is a Genius!
I have it on Genesis, Sega is a genius!

And now, some wise words…

“Is Mayonnaise an instrument?”

-Patrick Star
DabDatBass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

PrincessPandaLover wrote:


OH NO

SHADOW IS GONNA BE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

HELLO!
Welcome to my siggy! CTRL + SHIFT + DOWN to see more of it
But more importantly, stay safe and wear a mask *enter mask here*



My Siggy Protectors: (o_o :: #ff0000) (0w0 :: #00aaff) ($ o $ :: #adadad) (q-q :: #00abbb) (uwu :: #aaffba) (:3 :: #FFA500) (l - l :: #0FBD8C):: custom
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

From a Wikipedia draft article on “Infinite” that may not last:
Infinite The Hedgehog, first invented in 2017 by Sega, is a mutant hedgehog. He was created by Eggman to destroy Sonic due to Eggman’s past defeats. Infinite (real name Zero the Hedgehog) was first part of the Jackal Squad, a group of bodyguards protecting Eggman. He is angry at Shadow mostly, but due to Eggman’s cruel training, Infinite soon grew to hate Sonic himself.


(WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. CUBEUPLOAD IS DOWN. MEANWHILE, ENJOY THIS:)












Hmmm…
successgamer
Scratcher
55 posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:


Since the previous Sonic the Hedgehog topic, about 400 pages, was lagging for some people, I decided to start a new one. Here's a link to the first Sonic topic. Second Sonic topic. Below, post anything about Sonic the Hedgehog, SEGA's most popular video game franchise and one of the most iconic video game franchises in the world. If you're a Sonic fan, drop in!

Sister topics: If you're about to post about shipping, direct yourself to the Sonic shipping topic. Sonic fan universe content now belong in the Facts/Concepts about your own Sonic universe topic. For general SEGA discussion, come over to the SEGA topic.

What is Sonic the Hedgehog?
Sonic the Hedgehog is a science fantasy platform video game franchise by SEGA. Taking place in a world where humans and anthropomorphic animals (basically Golden Age of Animation styled funny animals with Japanese traits) co-exist, it's about a speedy blue hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog, who tries to foils the plans of the vicious mad scientist, Dr. Ivo “Eggman” Robotik and save animals throughout a speed-based environment. Rings are scattered around and springs are ready to be bounced on! As the series marches on, Sonic approaches more detailed and dangerous stories involving Eggman's new plots and encounters of more animals with unique superpowers including Miles “Tails” Prower, Silver the Hedgehog, and Amy Rose. Despite how tough and difficult the solution is, Sonic never loses!

If you like animals, robots, fast-paced action, and/or anything science fiction, Sonic the Hedgehog is for you!

Is Sonic the Hedgehog age-appropriate?
Yes, yes, of course. Unlike most of other SEGA's games, Sonic the Hedgehog is kid-friendly video game series and suitable for all ages. There's some cartoon violence, such as robots being smashed and Sonic falling with this rings tossed, however it's pretty mild and contains no gore. Some games have darker stories, such as Shadow using guns in his own game and animal citizens being killed in Sonic Forces, but it's no big deal. Be careful though, some Sonic fan content are obscene and inappropriate for minors.

Resources for learning about the blue blur
*Those were removed by the mods because they were ticked off by the warning of mature content being located somewhere in the site, so I have added them again but without links.

Things you can talk about or share
  • All of the Sonic games, modern, Dreamcast, or classic
  • Yo' favorite characters, either hero, anti-hero, or villain
  • Catchy Sonic music, with lyrics or not
  • Sonic TV shows (such as Sonic X and Boom)
  • Sonic moblie apps
  • Sonic comic books (Archie, Fleetway, IDW, and manga)
  • Sonic OVA
  • The Sonic film (“Uh meow?”)
  • The Sonic fandom (fan art, fan fiction, fangames, fan videos, fan music, fan characters, etc.)
  • Sonic memes (such as Sanic and “It's no use”)
  • Sonic merchandise (such as plush, figurines, apparel, and food)
  • Hacks of Sonic games and bootleg games
  • Theories and rumors (headcanons are accepted)
  • Official Sonic events and conventions (such as the Summer of Sonic, Sonic Boom, and E3)
  • Sonic-related news
  • Anything Sonic!

Rules and notices

It's recommended that you learn about Sonic the Hedgehog before jumping into the conversation (visit the links in the resources to receive the gift of hedgehog knowledge), because there might be some aspects which may confuse non-Sonic fans.

Remember, only Sonic stuff in this forum can be in this topic. Any other Sonic topics will be considered duplicates. It's the official rule. The only exception is if it really needs to be discussed outside this topic, such as being a flamebait.

And please follow the community guidelines. Nothing inappropriate or offensive, such as graphic violence and gore, sexually suggestive/explicit material, profanity, display/encouragement of drug abuse, and hate speech. Although Sonic is for kids, the fandom can become REALLY REALLY nasty and produce stuff which NO ONE but them wants to see. (NFE content, such as minor bloodshed, is okay if there's a warning. You can mention Sonic fanwork with obscene content, except for egregiously R-rated works or X-rated ones, just don't go into detail.)

Also, be friendly, no flaming. Never be troll Blaze. If you want to criticize something, you can but please do it in a kind and friendly way so everyone will appreciate it. Downright negative will upset some users and no one wants that. Please also refrain from discussing topics that have caused flaming in the past, such as shipping. Don't forget to report any flamebaits that pop up. (SERIOUSLY, the second topic got closed three times due to the blazing flames.)

Please, spam is a NO-NO. You may post a couple of Sonic-related memes and funny content you find on the Internet SPARINGLY as long as you allow us to go with an interesting discussion.

To respect their creators and make sure they get the money they deserve, we DO NOT allow links to online emulators/free downloads of paid games, full TV show episodes, full online scans of paid comic books, full PDFs of books, and anything that encourages piracy. (Links to full songs are allowed. If a work is no longer in market distribution or the creator has gone out of business, links may be allowed, but up to our discretion.)

I'm not sure but there might be some spoilers, especially if we're talking about a game we're playing.

Please report any post in which you think might be obscene or harmful.

If you are not interested in Sonic the Hedgehog, do not want to discuss about it, or disagree with these rules, I'll say one word: leave.


Stay Sonic!
I love sonic! It has interesting games and others!

when green flag clicked
say Sonic Rocks! for (2) secs

successgamer
Animator, Gamer, Chess, Piano, Minecraft, Scratch

successgamer wrote:

Never lose your dream!


arogix342
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

successgamer wrote:

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:


Since the previous Sonic the Hedgehog topic, about 400 pages, was lagging for some people, I decided to start a new one. Here's a link to the first Sonic topic. Second Sonic topic. Below, post anything about Sonic the Hedgehog, SEGA's most popular video game franchise and one of the most iconic video game franchises in the world. If you're a Sonic fan, drop in!

Sister topics: If you're about to post about shipping, direct yourself to the Sonic shipping topic. Sonic fan universe content now belong in the Facts/Concepts about your own Sonic universe topic. For general SEGA discussion, come over to the SEGA topic.

What is Sonic the Hedgehog?
Sonic the Hedgehog is a science fantasy platform video game franchise by SEGA. Taking place in a world where humans and anthropomorphic animals (basically Golden Age of Animation styled funny animals with Japanese traits) co-exist, it's about a speedy blue hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog, who tries to foils the plans of the vicious mad scientist, Dr. Ivo “Eggman” Robotik and save animals throughout a speed-based environment. Rings are scattered around and springs are ready to be bounced on! As the series marches on, Sonic approaches more detailed and dangerous stories involving Eggman's new plots and encounters of more animals with unique superpowers including Miles “Tails” Prower, Silver the Hedgehog, and Amy Rose. Despite how tough and difficult the solution is, Sonic never loses!

If you like animals, robots, fast-paced action, and/or anything science fiction, Sonic the Hedgehog is for you!

Is Sonic the Hedgehog age-appropriate?
Yes, yes, of course. Unlike most of other SEGA's games, Sonic the Hedgehog is kid-friendly video game series and suitable for all ages. There's some cartoon violence, such as robots being smashed and Sonic falling with this rings tossed, however it's pretty mild and contains no gore. Some games have darker stories, such as Shadow using guns in his own game and animal citizens being killed in Sonic Forces, but it's no big deal. Be careful though, some Sonic fan content are obscene and inappropriate for minors.

Resources for learning about the blue blur
*Those were removed by the mods because they were ticked off by the warning of mature content being located somewhere in the site, so I have added them again but without links.

Things you can talk about or share
  • All of the Sonic games, modern, Dreamcast, or classic
  • Yo' favorite characters, either hero, anti-hero, or villain
  • Catchy Sonic music, with lyrics or not
  • Sonic TV shows (such as Sonic X and Boom)
  • Sonic moblie apps
  • Sonic comic books (Archie, Fleetway, IDW, and manga)
  • Sonic OVA
  • The Sonic film (“Uh meow?”)
  • The Sonic fandom (fan art, fan fiction, fangames, fan videos, fan music, fan characters, etc.)
  • Sonic memes (such as Sanic and “It's no use”)
  • Sonic merchandise (such as plush, figurines, apparel, and food)
  • Hacks of Sonic games and bootleg games
  • Theories and rumors (headcanons are accepted)
  • Official Sonic events and conventions (such as the Summer of Sonic, Sonic Boom, and E3)
  • Sonic-related news
  • Anything Sonic!

Rules and notices

It's recommended that you learn about Sonic the Hedgehog before jumping into the conversation (visit the links in the resources to receive the gift of hedgehog knowledge), because there might be some aspects which may confuse non-Sonic fans.

Remember, only Sonic stuff in this forum can be in this topic. Any other Sonic topics will be considered duplicates. It's the official rule. The only exception is if it really needs to be discussed outside this topic, such as being a flamebait.

And please follow the community guidelines. Nothing inappropriate or offensive, such as graphic violence and gore, sexually suggestive/explicit material, profanity, display/encouragement of drug abuse, and hate speech. Although Sonic is for kids, the fandom can become REALLY REALLY nasty and produce stuff which NO ONE but them wants to see. (NFE content, such as minor bloodshed, is okay if there's a warning. You can mention Sonic fanwork with obscene content, except for egregiously R-rated works or X-rated ones, just don't go into detail.)

Also, be friendly, no flaming. Never be troll Blaze. If you want to criticize something, you can but please do it in a kind and friendly way so everyone will appreciate it. Downright negative will upset some users and no one wants that. Please also refrain from discussing topics that have caused flaming in the past, such as shipping. Don't forget to report any flamebaits that pop up. (SERIOUSLY, the second topic got closed three times due to the blazing flames.)

Please, spam is a NO-NO. You may post a couple of Sonic-related memes and funny content you find on the Internet SPARINGLY as long as you allow us to go with an interesting discussion.

To respect their creators and make sure they get the money they deserve, we DO NOT allow links to online emulators/free downloads of paid games, full TV show episodes, full online scans of paid comic books, full PDFs of books, and anything that encourages piracy. (Links to full songs are allowed. If a work is no longer in market distribution or the creator has gone out of business, links may be allowed, but up to our discretion.)

I'm not sure but there might be some spoilers, especially if we're talking about a game we're playing.

Please report any post in which you think might be obscene or harmful.

If you are not interested in Sonic the Hedgehog, do not want to discuss about it, or disagree with these rules, I'll say one word: leave.


Stay Sonic!
I love sonic! It has interesting games and others!

when green flag clicked
say Sonic Rocks! for (2) secs
uh you didn't have to copy the ENTIRE header…

your resident sega fan. i also animate from time to time

SONIC ADVENTURE 3 2021 LETS GOOOOOOOOOO
define my self esteem
StarDude3
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

arogix342 wrote:

successgamer wrote:

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

snip
I love sonic! It has interesting games and others!

when green flag clicked
say Sonic Rocks! for (2) secs
uh you didn't have to copy the ENTIRE header…
Exactly. In this case, just leave a post.

Last edited by StarDude3 (Oct. 14, 2020 12:09:20)


And now, some wise words…

“Is Mayonnaise an instrument?”

-Patrick Star
arogix342
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

478 pages. cool.

your resident sega fan. i also animate from time to time

SONIC ADVENTURE 3 2021 LETS GOOOOOOOOOO
define my self esteem
StarDude3
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

arogix342 wrote:

478 pages. cool.
WAAAAAY past cool!

Last edited by StarDude3 (Oct. 16, 2020 12:33:08)


And now, some wise words…

“Is Mayonnaise an instrument?”

-Patrick Star
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

*has been sayd for a year because there has been no whisper the wolf plush*

*searches up “whisper the wolf plush”*

*finds out fans have made whisper plushes for themselves*

*me right now*


(WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. CUBEUPLOAD IS DOWN. MEANWHILE, ENJOY THIS:)












Hmmm…
sakf504
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Which do you all think is the weakest Sonic game of the Classic era? IMO Sonic CD is, i replayed it plenty of times and i always thought that it had a poor level design, don't working well with neither the exploration and the speed.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

sakf504 wrote:

Which do you all think is the weakest Sonic game of the Classic era? IMO Sonic CD is, i replayed it plenty of times and i always thought that it had a poor level design, don't working well with neither the exploration and the speed.
Are we talking just the mainline series on the Genesis or any Sonic game from the early to mid 90s? If the latter, I'm sure there's something a lot worse than Sonic CD from that era
ComixMaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

sakf504 wrote:

Which do you all think is the weakest Sonic game of the Classic era? IMO Sonic CD is, i replayed it plenty of times and i always thought that it had a poor level design, don't working well with neither the exploration and the speed.
Are we talking just the mainline series on the Genesis or any Sonic game from the early to mid 90s? If the latter, I'm sure there's something a lot worse than Sonic CD from that era
I could make a list:

The racing games are okay, but the modern ones do it much better because of better hardware and a bigger screen.

Knuckle's Chaotix: Fun concept, doesn't really work well with Sonic. Not a bad game, just the tether mechanic kinda ruins it all.

Sonic CD: Not a bad game at all, just the weakest mainline classic game. Time travel is the main mechanic, so the level design had to be built around it, making the game play very slow. Most of the stages colors (wacky workbench) clash way to much, and most of the bosses are baby easy level.

Sonic Labyrinth: When you look at it as a normal game, it's a pretty meta puzzle game. That just makes me wonder, why sonic? (I wonder if this was skinned as a sonic game to push up sales.)

Sonic Blast: Absolutely awful. Bad level layouts, 3d graphics don't work well on the game gear. Mediocre soundtrack; most of the music is repetitive. Crown to the single-worst sonic stage–and dare I say game stage–has to go to blue marine zone. Pure trash. You just have to experience the trash that ruined a mediocre to awful game to pure garbage yourself. Not it's fault though, it was rushed to promote the 3 game release they were doing with Sonic 3D and the (cancelled) Sonic X-treme.

Last edited by ComixMaker (Oct. 17, 2020 05:30:35)


Don't just sit there and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, do it right away. Do it when you can. It's the only way to live a life without regrets."
-Sonic the Hedgehog, 1991
If you want, you could give me an internet here.
ComixMaker
Scratcher
100+ posts

The THIRD OLD Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

I bet that by the time we reach 500 pages, Sega will have announced the next mainline sonic game(s).

Don't just sit there and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, do it right away. Do it when you can. It's the only way to live a life without regrets."
-Sonic the Hedgehog, 1991
If you want, you could give me an internet here.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile