DabDatBass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

oh my gosh why am I using cubeupload to post images this isnt facebook ;u;

HELLO!
Welcome to my siggy! CTRL + SHIFT + DOWN to see more of it
But more importantly, stay safe and wear a mask *enter mask here*

My Siggy Protectors: (o_o :: #ff0000) (0w0 :: #00aaff) ($ o $ :: #adadad) (q-q :: #00abbb) (uwu :: #aaffba) (:3 :: #FFA500) (l - l :: #0FBD8C):: custom
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have a video of myself lipsyncing to “Dreams of an Absolution”.

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (Sept. 30, 2020 01:15:53)

(WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. CUBEUPLOAD IS DOWN. MEANWHILE, ENJOY THIS:)

Hmmm…
Ninjabon
Scratcher
28 posts

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

I have a video of myself lipsyncing to “Dreams of an Absolution”.
Wait I was listening to that song yesterday-
(I was drawing Silver in Scratch and it was playing in the background cause I put it in the project)

hi, I'm Ninjabon!
I don't post stuff on the forums very often, so you probably won't see this signature a lot ^^;
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

we did it guys

bryce papenbrook (silver's current va) said silver's most iconic line

(WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. CUBEUPLOAD IS DOWN. MEANWHILE, ENJOY THIS:)

Hmmm…
Danny_Shellstar
Scratcher
100+ posts

TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

Danny_Shellstar wrote:

we did it guys

bryce papenbrook (silver's current va) said silver's most iconic line
so guys, we did it
That is awesome that he did that for that person. Looks like at a comic con.

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
DabDatBass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

for the next 5 hours you all have to reference silver as B O I N G, Shadow as Mr. Grumpy, Sonic as “gatta go fest” and Knuckles as esmerald

HELLO!

My Siggy Protectors: (o_o :: #ff0000) (0w0 :: #00aaff) ($ o $ :: #adadad) (q-q :: #00abbb) (uwu :: #aaffba) (:3 :: #FFA500) (l - l :: #0FBD8C):: custom
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DabDatBass wrote:

for the next 5 hours you all have to reference silver as B O I N G, Shadow as Mr. Grumpy, Sonic as “gatta go fest” and Knuckles as esmerald
B O I N G is best boi

Hmmm…
LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DabDatBass wrote:

This rule is no longer in effect
MaxTheGlowTrain
Scratcher
11 posts

ThAt KiRbY'S BeEn TeRrOrIsInG Us FaR ToO LoNg! If AnYoNe CaN GiVe KiRbY ThE HeAvE Ho It'S YoU SiRe I'lL KiCk DaT KiRbEh To Da KeRb WeRe RiGhT BeHiNd YoU SiRe YoUr'E A HeRo To Us AlL! Uh CoMe NoW LiTtLe Me A HeRo SuReLy YoU JeStIn (CuT To KiRbY AlMoSt StEpPiNg On DeDeDe) DEDEDE THATS THE NAME YOU SHOULD KNOW, DEDEDE HES THE KING OF THE SHOW! YOU'LL HOLLER AND HOOT, HE'LL GIVE KIRBY THE BOOT, DEDEDE IS THE ONE! I AM A SUPAHSTAH WARRIAH!

Experience the fun of Mario Kart in the real world! Use your Nintendo Switch to control a real life car through your neighborhood! Make sure you don't crash it!

Announcement Trailer - Nintendo. A competitive clash comes to the Mushroom Kingdom! Uploaded by Nintendo Mario - Super Mario Wiki, the Mario media franchise created by Nintendo and featuring their mascot, Mario. Alternatively called the Super Mario Bros. series or simply the Mario series, it is the central series of the greater Mario franchise. Wikipedia Genre: Platform game. View 15+ more

Super Mario 3D All-Stars (2020)
Super Kirby Clash (2019)
Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Kirby Star Allies (2018)
Super Mario Odyssey (2017)
Super Mario Run (2016)
Super Mario Maker (2015)
Super Mario 3D World (2013)
Mario Kart
Mario Kart
Super Mario World
Sonic the Hedge Sonic the Hedge Hedgehog
And Knuckles
Sony Entertainment Studio Nightmare Enterprises
Super Mario Bros. 3
Feedback: See results about Mario (Fictional character) Significant other: Dankey Kang

I NeEd A MoNsTeR To ClObBeR ThAt ThErE KiRbY! ThAt'S WhAt We Do BeSt At NME! YoU BeTtEr GeT It WiTh A MoNeY BaCk GuArAnTeE!

Beloved video game character and pop culture icon, Sonic the Hedgehog, recently passed away this week while undergoing a dangerous medical procedure to extend his lifespan. He was 27 years old. Due to health complications, Sonic was hospitalized following the release of Sonic Forces in late 2017.

Last edited by MaxTheGlowTrain (Oct. 2, 2020 21:38:22)

Play my scrolling platformer series! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26138434/projects/
MaxTheGlowTrain
Scratcher
11 posts

I found out why people hate sonic forces:

“But, you may ask yourself why are some people hating on it? Well, here is why : According to a survey by SEGA of Japan on 18 February 2018, among a group of people who hated the Game , more than 73% did NOT even play the game! They were mostly influenced by YouTubers & Twitch Streamers who have been insulting the game with illogical reasons just to receive more likes & subscribers on Social Media , because baseless hatred makes you famous! Furthermore, there are also some GENESIS Fans who are still stuck in the early 90s & they pretty much complain about every single Modern Sonic Games, since Sonic Unleashed (2008) this is NOT the first or the last time! These Nostalgia-Blinded Boomers are in minority, but they are just screaming louder. Also, Biased Game Reviews like IGNorants, * & GameStomp are always giving bad reviews to Sonic Games, since Sonic Lost World (2013). while Sonic is the Most Standard Video-Game & Cartoon Franchise since 2010 (sonic Colours) according to ISO9001 Protocols. So, I highly recommend this and other Sonic Games, without considering the toxic fandom & hypocritic reviews. Good Luck!”

Play my scrolling platformer series! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26138434/projects/
TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

MaxTheGlowTrain wrote:

I found out why people hate sonic forces:

"But, you may ask yourself why are some people hating on it? Well, here is why : According to a survey by SEGA of Japan on 18 February 2018, among a group of people who hated the Game , more than 73% did NOT even play the game! They were mostly influenced by YouTubers & Twitch Streamers who have been insulting the game with illogical reasons just to receive more likes & subscribers on Social Media , because baseless hatred makes you famous! Furthermore, there are also some GENESIS Fans who are still stuck in the early 90s & they pretty much complain about every single Modern Sonic Games, since Sonic Unleashed (2008) this is NOT the first or the last time! These Nostalgia-Blinded Boomers are in minority, but they are just screaming louder. Also, Biased Game Reviews like IGNorants, * & GameStomp are always giving bad reviews to Sonic Games, since Sonic Lost World (2013). Just a note here, in what way are they biased? For you to be biased, you have to be biased towards something. And, also, this guy's forgetting Sonic Mania. while Sonic is the Most Standard Video-Game & Cartoon Franchise since 2010 (sonic Colours) according to ISO9001 Protocols. So, I highly recommend this and other Sonic Games, without considering the toxic fandom & hypocritic reviews. Good Luck!"
And the remaining 27%'s reason for hating it was…?
Seriously though, this sounds like someone who genuinely enjoyed the game (which is good, if you enjoy playing it!), but they went way too far in trying to denounce the haters of the game, even to making baseless accusations.
In my opinion, it was okay gameplay-wise, but that was about all it had going for it.

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
cheesyfriedeggs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MaxTheGlowTrain wrote:

ThAt KiRbY'S BeEn TeRrOrIsInG Us FaR ToO LoNg! If AnYoNe CaN GiVe KiRbY ThE HeAvE Ho It'S YoU SiRe I'lL KiCk DaT KiRbEh To Da KeRb WeRe RiGhT BeHiNd YoU SiRe YoUr'E A HeRo To Us AlL! Uh CoMe NoW LiTtLe Me A HeRo SuReLy YoU JeStIn (CuT To KiRbY AlMoSt StEpPiNg On DeDeDe) DEDEDE THATS THE NAME YOU SHOULD KNOW, DEDEDE HES THE KING OF THE SHOW! YOU'LL HOLLER AND HOOT, HE'LL GIVE KIRBY THE BOOT, DEDEDE IS THE ONE! I AM A SUPAHSTAH WARRIAH!

Experience the fun of Mario Kart in the real world! Use your Nintendo Switch to control a real life car through your neighborhood! Make sure you don't crash it!

Announcement Trailer - Nintendo. A competitive clash comes to the Mushroom Kingdom! Uploaded by Nintendo Mario - Super Mario Wiki, the Mario media franchise created by Nintendo and featuring their mascot, Mario. Alternatively called the Super Mario Bros. series or simply the Mario series, it is the central series of the greater Mario franchise. Wikipedia Genre: Platform game. View 15+ more

Super Kirby Clash (2019)
Kirby Star Allies (2018)
Super Mario Run (2016)
Super Mario Maker (2015)
Mario Kart
Mario Kart
Super Mario World
And Knuckles
Super Mario Bros. 3
Feedback: See results about Mario (Fictional character) Significant other: Dankey Kang

I NeEd A MoNsTeR To ClObBeR ThAt ThErE KiRbY! ThAt'S WhAt We Do BeSt At NME! YoU BeTtEr GeT It WiTh A MoNeY BaCk GuArAnTeE!

Beloved video game character and pop culture icon, Sonic the Hedgehog, recently passed away this week while undergoing a dangerous medical procedure to extend his lifespan. He was 27 years old. Due to health complications, Sonic was hospitalized following the release of Sonic Forces in late 2017.
okay but what does this have to do with sonic
Ninjabon
Scratcher
28 posts

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

MaxTheGlowTrain wrote:

Super Kirby Clash (2019)
Kirby Star Allies (2018)
Super Mario Run (2016)
Super Mario Maker (2015)
Mario Kart
Mario Kart
Super Mario World
And Knuckles
Super Mario Bros. 3

okay but what does this have to do with sonic
It looks like they just copied a bunch of text from Google and posted it here for no reason. (I saw a few Sonic related things but it still doesn't really make any sense)

hi, I'm Ninjabon!
I don't post stuff on the forums very often, so you probably won't see this signature a lot ^^;
DabDatBass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DabDatBass wrote:

now you have to do it again >:D

Last edited by DabDatBass (Oct. 3, 2020 14:37:15)

HELLO!

DabDatBass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nonononono

no that's too kawaii
if you didnt notice that's tails

oh lord its so cute

HELLO!

arogix342
Scratcher
100+ posts

DabDatBass wrote:

DabDatBass wrote:

now you have to do it again >:D
gatta go fest and mr. grumpy are enemy's

your resident sega fan. i also animate from time to time

SONIC ADVENTURE 3 2021 LETS GOOOOOOOOOO
define my self esteem
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I found this tool called Face Depixelizer today, and I decided to try it on Sonic characters.

DON'T TRY IT ON NON-HUMANS, SERIOUSLY.

Only the first one went fine:

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (Oct. 3, 2020 16:33:43)

Hmmm…
superscratcher32
Scratcher
100+ posts

I found this tool called Face Depixelizer today, and I decided to try it on Sonic characters.

please kill me
DabDatBass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

superscratcher32 wrote:

please kill me
the first one aka
looks like an actor in real life lol

HELLO!