Discuss Scratch

Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

SonicFan2009 wrote:

I'll post footage tomorrow. I bought it at a store that deals in vintage games, kinda like a Buy-Sell-Trade thing.
Okay, but if the link to the video ends with dQw4w9WgXcQ, then I probably won't believe you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
oHg5SJYRHA0
ub82Xb1C8os
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_b7RDuLwcI
I've seen that one too

This one never starts

“YouTube recommendations, am I right folks?” -Me
100th post - 500th post - some music - SMM2 Maker ID: 1GW-HM9-5MF - Top 10 song remixes

Last edited by me, (April 32, 25:60:60)
TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Scratch2849 wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

SonicFan2009 wrote:

I'll post footage tomorrow. I bought it at a store that deals in vintage games, kinda like a Buy-Sell-Trade thing.
Okay, but if the link to the video ends with dQw4w9WgXcQ, then I probably won't believe you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
oHg5SJYRHA0
ub82Xb1C8os
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_b7RDuLwcI
I've seen that one too

This one never starts
I had to skip to the end to make sure it didn't actually start. I was waiting to get rick roll'd in a rick roll. XD

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Hate. That. Mable!!!

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

Hate. That. Mable!!!
For a second I thought this was the AC topic lol. But yeah, Mabel looks like Sonic's second cousin or something…

“YouTube recommendations, am I right folks?” -Me
100th post - 500th post - some music - SMM2 Maker ID: 1GW-HM9-5MF - Top 10 song remixes

Last edited by me, (April 32, 25:60:60)
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

SonicFan2009 wrote:

I'll post footage tomorrow. I bought it at a store that deals in vintage games, kinda like a Buy-Sell-Trade thing.
Okay, but if the link to the video ends with dQw4w9WgXcQ, then I probably won't believe you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
oHg5SJYRHA0
ub82Xb1C8os
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_b7RDuLwcI
I've seen that one too

This one never starts
I had to skip to the end to make sure it didn't actually start. I was waiting to get rick roll'd in a rick roll. XD
Shrekroll

“YouTube recommendations, am I right folks?” -Me
100th post - 500th post - some music - SMM2 Maker ID: 1GW-HM9-5MF - Top 10 song remixes

Last edited by me, (April 32, 25:60:60)
scramaso
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

wheres the footage of the prototype

Undermemes
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

scramaso wrote:

wheres the footage of the prototype
WHERE IS IT? WE ARE DYING FOR FOOTAGE!

i am not making projects anymore but i am very active in the forums so meet me there
The forums i am on
The beepbox.co forum
The mother/earthbound forum
The undertale forum
The deltarune forum
The sonic the hedgehog forum
The Bosca Ceoil forum
ya thats about it… Topic's that i made
The BassoonTracker Topic
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Undermemes wrote:

scramaso wrote:

wheres the footage of the prototype
WHERE IS IT? WE ARE DYING FOR FOOTAGE!
GIVE US THE FOOTAGE WE NEED TO SEE THE LATE-BETA

“YouTube recommendations, am I right folks?” -Me
100th post - 500th post - some music - SMM2 Maker ID: 1GW-HM9-5MF - Top 10 song remixes

Last edited by me, (April 32, 25:60:60)
TryyalAzureboarder
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Scratch2849 wrote:

Undermemes wrote:

scramaso wrote:

wheres the footage of the prototype
WHERE IS IT? WE ARE DYING FOR FOOTAGE!
GIVE US THE FOOTAGE WE NEED TO SEE THE LATE-BETA
Did we just get Rick-less Rick Roll'd?

Gotta go fast!
-TryyalAzureboarder-
Undermemes
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

Undermemes wrote:

scramaso wrote:

wheres the footage of the prototype
WHERE IS IT? WE ARE DYING FOR FOOTAGE!
GIVE US THE FOOTAGE WE NEED TO SEE THE LATE-BETA
Did we just get Rick-less Rick Roll'd?
oh my god i didn't think of that

i am not making projects anymore but i am very active in the forums so meet me there
The forums i am on
The beepbox.co forum
The mother/earthbound forum
The undertale forum
The deltarune forum
The sonic the hedgehog forum
The Bosca Ceoil forum
ya thats about it… Topic's that i made
The BassoonTracker Topic
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

TryyalAzureboarder wrote:

Scratch2849 wrote:

Undermemes wrote:

scramaso wrote:

wheres the footage of the prototype
WHERE IS IT? WE ARE DYING FOR FOOTAGE!
GIVE US THE FOOTAGE WE NEED TO SEE THE LATE-BETA
Did we just get Rick-less Rick Roll'd?
AKA pranked

“YouTube recommendations, am I right folks?” -Me
100th post - 500th post - some music - SMM2 Maker ID: 1GW-HM9-5MF - Top 10 song remixes

Last edited by me, (April 32, 25:60:60)
SonicFan2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

Okay, here it is

SF09
Heyo! I'm SonicFan2009! Better known as SF09 or 09. I make music for video games, and have worked with the likes of Capt_Boanerges, IanRecker, hahasamian, and Gabeverde. Check out some of my songs like Ambience, Floating, and Lounge at Midnight.

Thanks!

Wheroken ouya hstave but bfuzc v mcxk

- Me having a stroke
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

SonicFan2009 wrote:

Okay, here it is
The Marble Zone music actually sounds better

“YouTube recommendations, am I right folks?” -Me
100th post - 500th post - some music - SMM2 Maker ID: 1GW-HM9-5MF - Top 10 song remixes

Last edited by me, (April 32, 25:60:60)
-THENEXT_LEVEL-
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

SonicFan2009 wrote:

Okay, here it is
Impressive…I almost believe you.

However, I don't trust someone who points a camera at their TV and calls it a day. Especially when someone in the background is saying he/she doesn't need a Doritos cookie.

Persona 5 fanboy who considers himself a general SMT fan. Previously known as SuperDoom.
SonicFan2009
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

-THENEXT_LEVEL- wrote:

SonicFan2009 wrote:

Okay, here it is
Impressive…I almost believe you.

However, I don't trust someone who points a camera at their TV and calls it a day. Especially when someone in the background is saying he/she doesn't need a Doritos cookie.

Cough, cough, I don't have a recorder

SF09
Heyo! I'm SonicFan2009! Better known as SF09 or 09. I make music for video games, and have worked with the likes of Capt_Boanerges, IanRecker, hahasamian, and Gabeverde. Check out some of my songs like Ambience, Floating, and Lounge at Midnight.

Thanks!

Wheroken ouya hstave but bfuzc v mcxk

- Me having a stroke
-THENEXT_LEVEL-
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

SonicFan2009 wrote:

-THENEXT_LEVEL- wrote:

SonicFan2009 wrote:

Okay, here it is
Impressive…I almost believe you.

However, I don't trust someone who points a camera at their TV and calls it a day. Especially when someone in the background is saying he/she doesn't need a Doritos cookie.

Cough, cough, I don't have a recorder
Just spend $20 on a trash capture card. That's what I did.

Persona 5 fanboy who considers himself a general SMT fan. Previously known as SuperDoom.
Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

SonicFan2009 wrote:

-THENEXT_LEVEL- wrote:

SonicFan2009 wrote:

Okay, here it is
Impressive…I almost believe you.

However, I don't trust someone who points a camera at their TV and calls it a day. Especially when someone in the background is saying he/she doesn't need a Doritos cookie.

Cough, cough, I don't have a recorder
Me neither, so I feel that…

“YouTube recommendations, am I right folks?” -Me
100th post - 500th post - some music - SMM2 Maker ID: 1GW-HM9-5MF - Top 10 song remixes

Last edited by me, (April 32, 25:60:60)
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

SonicFan2009 wrote:

Okay, here it is
I definitely saw the speed increase here, Marble Zone actually sounds better, it’s definitely possible. Maybe contact someone who may know lots about Sonic 1, or really any of the 90’s Sonic games, maybe a YouTuber like Badnik Mechanic.

Yes, I have changed my pfp, but I would like you all to vote, the original or the new Mr. Burns pfp, comment on my profile or reply to one of my forum posts with either 1 or 2 (1 meaning the original Burns, or 2 for the new Burns). Winner will be decided on the 3rd anniversary of my account.
scramaso
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

SonicFan2009 wrote:

Okay, here it is
congratulations, you have shown your entrie house to internet strangers

Scratch2849
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

scramaso wrote:

SonicFan2009 wrote:

Okay, here it is
congratulations, you have shown your entrie house to internet strangers
Congratulations, you have made us hear people in the background saying that something could go in their sandwich.

“YouTube recommendations, am I right folks?” -Me
100th post - 500th post - some music - SMM2 Maker ID: 1GW-HM9-5MF - Top 10 song remixes

Last edited by me, (April 32, 25:60:60)

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile